Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever made a girl WILLINGLY take off her shoes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever made a girl WILLINGLY take off her shoes?
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had girls i've never met before take off their shoes...i know this isnt the forum for pics but i can post a few here to prove it if need be.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, absolutly. by all means, please do.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this forum wont let you post pics so you can pm me if you want to see them....
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just did agian when i was arguing w/ my female friend about how high heels are evil too feet, and she took her heel off to show me her feet were fine

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i just did agian when i was arguing w/ my female friend about how high heels are evil too feet, and she took her heel off to show me her feet were fine

If she did that to me, my face would immediately go from like argumentative to this: [Drool]

If you don't believe me, you can ask this girl who I once got into an argument with and then instantly changed over to drool on her feet, YUM!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

I did it agian, my friend was wearing the cutest outfit, and she had a shirt, jeans, and flats that were all orange. I noticed it and said that it looked cute (it also helped the orange is my favorite color), and that i loved how she matched. She was flattered. I then said that I wanted to see how much her flats matched her shirt. So i asked if i could see one her shoes, and she, w/o any hesitation at all, she took off one of her shoes and gave it to me. Her feet were bautiful with a burgundy color polish. Amazing. I didnt want to give her back her shoe.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once, a friend of mine & his GF were at my place drinking. He went out to smoke. She had on these Converse like flats with lil pockets on the sides. I asked about the pockets & she handed me her shoe! I wanted to sniff them!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Can you MAKE someone WILLINGLY do something?

just saying... maybe someone else said this but I am too lazy to read through it all.

Kind of playing with semantics here but I see your point.

Looking at it from the other angle, if someone is truly unwilling to do something, they simply won't do it regardless of incentive. I guess it follows, then, that one cannot force another to do something that they are already willing to do.

Sheesh! I hope that made sense.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over 1000 random strangers in public.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Can you MAKE someone WILLINGLY do something?

I am too lazy to read through it all.

Why am I not surprised [Laugh] . J/K Footgirl!
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pretty much just tell women they have nice hands (which tends to lower their defenses) and then follow up by telling them I can't stand ugly hands and feet on a woman (which is true).

I parlay this into the question "Do you have cute feet". Regardless of a yes or no answer, I ask to judge for myself. If they say yes, I see their feet and always say their cute, unless their just totally jacked. If they say no, I suggest they must have ugly feet then. If they agree, I let it go. If they disagree I suggest it should be no big deal to let me see them. Usually that's enough for then to slip their foot out of a shoe and give me a peek. If not, I drop it.

That's my algorithm boys and girls. Note, only try this with girls wearing some form of slip on shoe.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have asked many girls in high school and at the university to do it. Sometimes because it was really warm and I thought they would like it and sometimes because I wanted to take a nice photo where they just looked relaxed.

The girls have always laughed or smiled and I´m sure they enjoyed it.

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really havent done this except for one time.. but what an moment. my ex-gf/fiance from college was on the east coast for a college reunion. she was a yr behind me so i wasnt going to see her cause i live about 1 1/2 hrs from the college and was busy that weekend. she offered to take the train to come visit for the day saying she'd love to catch up. i took the day off work and picked her up and we spent the day together.. with my wife which is a whole other story and not a good one.. and when we got to our house, she saw that we all took our shoes off as we got in the door and she asked if that was the house rule. with an inward smirk, i said yes. i had scoped out the fact that she was wearing some clogs with no socks already so was kinda happy that she offered to take her shoes off. she did so and i kept sneaking glances at her feet as we sat and talked. other than my wife, she had the best feet of any ex. the funniest part is that she knew of my preference for feet and i kept wondering if it even crossed her mind that i was looking.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links