Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever made a girl WILLINGLY take off her shoes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever made a girl WILLINGLY take off her shoes?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you did, how?

I did it once when I was at a sqirting water fountain and when girls wanted to run in it, I suggested to them they should take their shoes off (so they wouldnt get them wet [Tongue] ). Every girl I asked, took off their shoe and (if they were wearing any) socks. And when they took off their shoes, my face was like [Drool] . The sexiest ones, were the toes with the black toenail polish. And when they were done, they thanked me [Woot] . And when I was done, [Jerkoff]

So have you ever made a girl willingly show her feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a store and saw a sexy woman wearing mules and I aproached her and said I really liked her shoes and wanted to know the brand name , most of the time the brand name is on the inside AND this time it was , so she took off her shoe looked inside and told me the name with a smile, but as sexy as she was her feet didn't match that pretty face..........well cant win em all
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really? what kind of shoes are those?

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sometimes ask female friends to let me take photos of them with their shoes off. I don't do that so much these days, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do this when females enter the house.

"sorry, we just have a problem with the carpets at the moment, you wouldnt mind slipping your shoes off for us!"

lol, ooooooooo that word "slipping!" nice.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only my wife- when I want to see or play with her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have about 10 old clips in my store (from years ago) where I asked girls on the street to take off their shoes. 99% of them did it and I filmed their feet [Wink] It was fun.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in New York.. the odds of success are much lower than 90%. but i've had it done when i was single.. just ask genuinely (with a legit cover story)

example.. as a married man.. i tend to ask if i'm interested in the shoes the gal has so i can find a pair for my wife.. in thus asking.. i also get to see the toes too.

another is when taking 'creative' pictures... and wanting to set up a relaxed look for a pic... purposely making it look candid. i ask the shoes be removed.

other times... i'm asking to compare nail polish styles.

however... one thing i've learned very early.. depending on the person's background and ethnicity will greatly impact the level of success to get her shoes off. i don't know how it is anywhere else in the world.. but in New York.. that is the case!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just ask & they take them off lol
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
i just ask & they take them off lol

you can only do that with people you know reeeeeeealllly well. I'm talking strangers.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even with folks you know very well.. it's a stretch...

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
even with folks you know very well.. it's a stretch...

RPM

yeah, thats for sure

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thought just came to me, that you could get women to take off their shoes willingly if you had some new carpet laid down, and didn't want to get it dirty. ;-)

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One can't MAKE anyone do anything WILLINGLY. The two terms are mutually exclusive of one another.

One can ask......as these stories indicate. Iv'e been doing the carpet rule since I bought the house. The carpet actually looks great still.

Go figure.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

the carpet rule, rules!

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links