Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys: Can you show your feet in public or at all? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Guys: Can you show your feet in public or at all?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never wore a pair of flip flops in my life. Never really tend to go barefoot even. I either have socks or trainers on at all times except for when I'm in bed but leave the socks on if I'm with a lady! lol

Foot Fucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Not that I ever feel self-conscious, but for as long as I can remember I have prefered to wear shoes or boots as opposed to flip-flops. Even when it's very hot.
When my foot fetish developed I always appreciated flip flops on women though [Big Grin]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
if circumstances call for it (beach.. or quick run to the car) then ok.. if not.. i'm always covered up. never really thought about it much. most places i go.. i need to have proper footwear.

few times when out in public with my toes in sight... women have approached me with very flattering compliments.. a few wanted to touch.. one asked to suck my toes.

i never got it.. nor gave in to those request either.

however.. it's good to know that some gals out there like what they saw (the very few times i let them out visible)

RPM

RPM
Just out of curiosity.. Does that mean you get pedicures??
(which I am considering)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i had a tiny bit of the embarrassed thing in puberty when i was realizing my sexual attraction to girls' feet, i felt funny about people seeing my feet especially my soles... when i moved to virginia beach area at about 13 i got over it quickly and now i wear flip flops all the time in the summer, whenever the weather is good for it. but im specific about my styles kind of, i never wear flip flops with pants, cause those are the types of things i love to see girls doing loll, i dont conciously keep track of this, but i never really take my feet out of my flip flops and put them in ways that people would see as 'shoeplaying' haha gross!! and i dont ever really put my feet up in a small group soles facing people unless im on a beach or pool chair or something. im really not that uptight about it, i dont feel my feet look bad or anything either very normal.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't wear sandals in public because my toes crack and pop when I walk. One day I was getting ready for a date and a female friend of mine asked if I owned a pair of flip flops...supposedly to impress the girl. When I said no, she was really confused. I quickly went to Macy's and ALDO and fixed that. It wasn't so bad...my toes still pop, but no one can hear it. I wear flip flops a lot more often now.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes pop? thats different. i have juuust lately been a little bothered by the slapping sound of me walking around in my own flip flops! hahaha simply because if i hear that sound in public i am looking for a girl who is slapping the shoe against her sole... im gonna get myself over this though, just a little mental tick that arose out of nowhere, i love wearing flip flops comfort wise.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I hate to break it to you but nobody gives a damn about your feet one way or the other. Only us guys with foot fetishes go around paying attention to feet. With us it's only women's feet, unless of course you're gay.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been self concious about showing my feet for years until recently when i gave flip flops a try. Now i love wearing them and sometimes showing my feet in public actually turns me on. Does that happen to anyone?

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Guys, I hate to break it to you but nobody gives a damn about your feet one way or the other. Only us guys with foot fetishes go around paying attention to feet. With us it's only women's feet, unless of course you're gay.

I think Mommie would beg to differ with you...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like going barefoot in public, but I was like that before I even knew I had a fetish..

Also the sneezing thing is weird..

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind showing my feet in public at all & I don't care who stares, I just go about my business....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the confines of the home, beach, at the pool, ... that's about it. I always have shoes on. I don't think anyone needs to be traumatized at the sight of my deformed, surgery scarred feet.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A_New_Breed_of_Rat
Board Regular
Member # 32145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A_New_Breed_of_Rat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, never (excluding obvious stuff like swimming pools, beach etc).

For a start, I can't bare seeing guys' feet, makes my flesh crawl. Granted I'm not repulsed at the sight of my own, but at the same time, the world doesn't need to see 'em either. I'm always in heavy boots for the most part, or trainers in summer. I've never owned any form of sandals in my life, never will.

Secondly, I have a cursed habbit for smashing my toe into things WHENEVER I go barefoot around the house. As such, socks and shoes are like security, I don't feel comfortable (or even safe) unless I've at least got socks on. I just know if the socks come off, sods law I'm gonna whack my foot into a chair leg or door frame.

Thirdly, I have really terrible circulation. My feet are almost always cold, even in summer. As such I always wear two pairs of socks. As long as I've got a couple of pairs to provide warmth, after that I'm never hot down there no matter what the temperature is - thankfully, as the wife commends me on, I don't get foot odour.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:
Never wore a pair of flip flops in my life. Never really tend to go barefoot even. I either have socks or trainers on at all times except for when I'm in bed but leave the socks on if I'm with a lady! lol

Foot Fucker

you fuck w/ socks on?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have been told I have really nice feet for a bloke, and my partner loves looking at my feet. So why the hell not

Follow the link ladies for your opinion..

http://tease.homestead.com/myfeet1.jpg

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links