Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys: Can you show your feet in public or at all? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Guys: Can you show your feet in public or at all?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question for the guys, can you show your feet in public with your foot fetish? I know that people with sneezing fetish never sneeze in front of people. So I pose an interseting question *that I never thought about asking before), for those of you who have a foot festish (about 99.9% of us), can you show your feet in public? I couldnt untill latly. But one day I decided to walk around barefoot b/c my sneakers were too tight and killing my feet. At first I had 2nd, 3rd, and 4th thoughts about doing it. I thought that people would be looking and staring at my feet. But I saw a lot of people (including guys) wearing flip-flops. And some even walking around barefoot. So I decided to give it a try. So i took off my shoes and socks and walked aroung barefoot. And nobody cared at all. And I then realised that showing my feet was not a big deal at all.

What about you, can you show your feet?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love walking on the beach barefoot but nowhere else. I don't mind anyone seeing my feet. I do not like to wear sandals or flipflops. And I don't like to see other guys in them. I love and miss summer when most women are in them. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can walk around in flip flops w/o feeling bad, but i know there are some hardcore guys out there who will make themselves puke at the thought of male feet so i try not to be flashy with mine if i wear flip flops in public.

i only use my barefeet for transportation basically.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never show them unless it's unavoidable (i.e. a day at the beach). Otherwise, it's generally slightly awkward, even if nobody around knows about my interest.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(With apologies to the man-feet haters) I now show my feet in public alot. I have good looking feet, but never felt the need to show them off until I finally confessed my fetish to my wife a few years ago. After that I was dying to wear flip-flops and sandals with her.

I resisted for a while for two reasons: first in deference to the many guys on this forum who are so disgusted by the site of male feet. And secondly, because I have a foot fetish, I believed I'd be very self-concious about showing my feet.

But my wife actually encouraged me too by giving me flip-flops, and of course living in Florida where so mnay guys wear flip-flops, nobody took notice of me wearing mine. I now really enjoy it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
(With apologies to the man-feet haters) I now show my feet in public alot. I have good looking feet, but never felt the need to show them off until I finally confessed my fetish to my wife a few years ago. After that I was dying to wear flip-flops and sandals with her.

I resisted for a while for two reasons: first in deference to the many guys on this forum who are so disgusted by the site of male feet. And secondly, because I have a foot fetish, I believed I'd be very self-concious about showing my feet.

But my wife actually encouraged me too by giving me flip-flops, and of course living in Florida where so mnay guys wear flip-flops, nobody took notice of me wearing mine. I now really enjoy it.

yup thats me, and you lucky bastard gets to live in FL [Mad] .

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At times, depending on where I'm going. A lot of times when the weather is warmer, I have a pair of Adidas sandals that I wear to a friends' house or a quick run to the store.

Like you, I had to get over the weird feeling, but now I like wearing sandals or walking around barefoot.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if circumstances call for it (beach.. or quick run to the car) then ok.. if not.. i'm always covered up. never really thought about it much. most places i go.. i need to have proper footwear.

few times when out in public with my toes in sight... women have approached me with very flattering compliments.. a few wanted to touch.. one asked to suck my toes.

i never got it.. nor gave in to those request either.

however.. it's good to know that some gals out there like what they saw (the very few times i let them out visible)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
if circumstances call for it (beach.. or quick run to the car) then ok.. if not.. i'm always covered up. never really thought about it much. most places i go.. i need to have proper footwear.

few times when out in public with my toes in sight... women have approached me with very flattering compliments.. a few wanted to touch.. one asked to suck my toes.

however.. it's good to know that some gals out there like what they saw (the very few times i let them out visible)

RPM

how could you turn down a deal like that? you could gotten to suck her toes too.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pretty short season here but if you can't be barefoot here you've got some problems and I don't mean psychological. It is hard to swim with with sneakers on. For work near the shore, yes, footwear is advisable but, otherwise, as you climb around the docks and boats and get in the deeper water shoes become weights.

I've had compliments but no such opportunities as yours. I envy you but think I would have seized the chance - or, at least, tried to.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops just weren't somoething people in my family or even city wore outside the house. But now that I live near the beach and 70% of the population wears flip flops, I feel I could if I wanted to and not feel uncomfortable. But I won't cause its just not my style.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FLIP-FLOPS work for either sex. A one-word assocation for both genders on the primary purpose of flip-flops

Guys: Comfort

Girls: Aesthetics

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footzter
BANNED
Member # 21887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footzter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm terribly self-conscious about it, mainly because I like seeing very slender feet, with rather bony toes, sleek ankles and defined achilles tendons. Mine are horribly meaty, and I can't stand the thought of being stuck in public with nothing but sandals to wear.

I have dared to do it a few times, but mostly I decide against it unless I'm feeling really horny.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are all I wear all summer long...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

how could you turn down a deal like that? you could gotten to suck her toes too.
he got a lady...
oh, that is the only exception. otherwise it would have been foolish

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links