Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Myspace users please read (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Myspace users please read
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippydn   Email skippydn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
damn dude how on earth did you even meet her tho..i have no idea who those girls are?

When I had my first myspace account I met her. When it got deleted I set up another account and that is when I ordered the videos.

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Why the hell would you pay so much money? Get a girlfriend! Or at least, pay a hooker $20.00 to fiddle with her feet.

Just one more example why i refuse to pay for my fetish.

Oh, and the fact i got my wife. But still, i wouldnt pay any where near the money.

B/c at the time nobody wanted to do the video I requested. She was the only one that would do the video. Also the first to videos were a gift to a friend. He told me what he wanted and I ordered from her. The third was for me. FYI I dont have a girlfriend anymore, to much bullshit. But I do have a friend with benefits. I have posted pics of her feet before.

quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
SASH

is that the girl your talking about?

Yes I am suprised she has responded. She knows I made a thread.

quote:
Originally posted by manolojchoo:
Okay, that was painful to read. And it got so tedious and repetitive, I stopped reading halfway through. Also, with all of that wonderful "...I sent them videos..." grammar she used, well, it just gave me a headache. I know you're probably kicking yourself over this, but why on earth would you send that much money to a girl with whom you have never done business, and don't even know? With so many other reputable foot girls around who make custom videos, why would you choose her? It couldn't have been her pricing. (I realize these are rhetorical questions, because there is so much subjectivity when it comes to being attracted to a particular girl's looks and feet. And often our fetish causes a particular girl's image to worm its way into our pervy little minds until it becomes an unrelenting fixation.)

Don't get me wrong, I've screwed up plenty of times when I've let my dick do the thinking for me instead of my brain. So I guess your crummy experience is a valuable reminder to us all, one that bears repeating: BEWARE OF THE INTERNET. It's still very much the wild, wild west out there filled with an overwhelming number of rip-off artists--more the rule than the exception--looking for easy marks with easily accessible wallets (in our case, overly sexed-up fetishists).

Oh, and one more lesson to everybody: Avoid doing business with anyone who has the dollar sign ($) in their name. It is not merely a clever little flourish, but a very large flashing neon warning sign.

Thank you for your post and the valuable lesson.

Regards,
mjc

PS Okay, one last suggestion for everybody, one that has certainly served me well in the past: Masturbate before making that final "buy" decision. A clear head (yes, both) will work wonders for your pocketbook, and your decision-making skills.

Well like I said earlier, lesson learned. And even if I dont get my money back, the thread has served it's purpose. People see what a rip off she is.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was unbareable.

The grammar was atrocious. Everybody should get a crash course in basic english after reading that exchange.

I'm having a very difficult time seeing how this is her fault.

You ASKED her to do the vidoes. She replied with "i do these all the time like youtube stuff". That should have been your first clue that the quality would be crap.

Second...who the hell buys foot fetish vidoes ONLINE no less for a "Friend". It just sets off alarm bells.

Also, the entire time you're threatening her with this stupid IC3...shut up and file the report already. Harrassing her friends on her myspace page??? Constantly messaging her about filing and paypal and this and that??? Sounds desperate.

If you were clearly in the right, you ask for your money or your merchandise. When you don't get a response or it's not to your satisfaction - you don't sit there and right a billion messages to her (very creepy by the way). Just let the appropriate people handle it.

Again...after reading this she comes off as someone busting her ass to make you happy. If she was trying to take your money you would have never heard from her again....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links