Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Myspace users please read (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Myspace users please read
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippydn   Email skippydn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MODS PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS POST. It is to help other members on here not to get ripped off from ordering videos from this scamming pos. I learned the hard way and lost $255. If anyone wants to see the junk videos for proof, then tell me how to post them and I will. I will also post the myspace messages between us. If u are thinking about ordering a video form Amanda Marzella, user name Sa$h♥ on myspace, she will rip u off. Here is my story.

On Sep 18, 2007 I ordered a video from her for $115.
On Sep 18, 2007 I ordered another video from her for $140. When I ordered the videos she was nice and promised to have them out by Sep 20, 2007. I told her not to rush b/c I was in no hurry. These were Christmas gifts for a friend. Here are the messages.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 17, 2007 10:34 PM
Thanks for the add. Is that the pure ice brand blue painted on ur toes? Damn ur feet are sexy with that color. Will u be doing more pics with that color? Also my webcam never works right. Would u be willing to do a video, and what would it cost. LMK and I will send u some money. Later David

Date: Sep 18, 2007 5:28 AM
what kinda video???

Date: Sep 18, 2007 6:56 AM
One with u dangling some open toe shoes. Then removing them and sniffing ur pantyhose feet and likeing them. Then removing ur pantyhose and sucking on ur toes. And cant forget a little bit of sexual talk. Can u use that same blue also. If ur interested in doing this for me, let me know a price. And tell me how to send u some money. Later David

Date: Sep 18, 2007 7:03 AM
yes i can do this..... i do them all the time...
do u have paypal???
its going to be around 100.00 minimum

Date: Sep 18, 2007 8:27 AM
Sweet! About how long would the video be? Would u use a requested color or that same blue in ur pics? What about the color of pantyhose? If I have to wait b/c u already have ur toenails painted, that will be fine. It will be worth it. Yes I have paypal. Thank u for doing this, really nice of u. Are u planning on opening up ur own website? Later David

Date: Sep 18, 2007 10:10 AM
i will use whatever color u want??? so if u want blue i will do blue.... and pantyhose depend on u also...... i assure u it will be worth ur while....
the sooner you pay the sooner i can get started so if u can pay today i can have u the video by tomm afternoon at the latest prob even sooner.. i just give myself some extra time cause i have college and stuff too

Date: Sep 18, 2007 10:49 AM
Sorry for all the questions. I didnt see an answer earlier, so I thought u may not want to remove paint just to paint ur toes another color. Blue is the color would like. Pantyhose, anything but black. Will this be on a tape or cd? Or will I have to download it? I assume it will only be 30 mins or shorter? I am in no rush, so take ur time. What is ur paypal address? Thanks David

Date: Sep 18, 2007 10:58 AM
well i have white hose???/
i usually mail them on a cd to ppl... is that ok?
i will need ur mailing address.
my paypal address is amandarae_08@yahoo.com

so do u wanna send 100.00 for the video
and 15.00 dollars more for the shipping and the paypal fee they charge me to recieve the money???
so 115.00 total

is that ok
i know ur in no rush but i like to get stuff done and make my fans happy

Date: Sep 18, 2007 11:48 AM
White's fine. So the video has sound? Can I order longer then 30 mins? Please dont be mad, I am asking to try and understand how it works. The last time I ordered something that was a video, it had no sound and ended up being picture slide shows on a disk. Is this the same way? $115 is great. I will send as soon as I figure out how this works. I just dont want any miscommuncation, I hope u understand. Thanks David

Date: Sep 18, 2007 12:05 PM
it has sound its just a like video u would watch on you tube or whatever its real live action. no pictures or slideshow or whatever.. who ever did that to u was a idiot

Date: Sep 18, 2007 12:28 PM
Cool, Money sent. I just wanted to make sure I understood how it works, plus for future purchases. The fucktard that did it was an idiot and I got screwed out of $150. Thanks for understanding and letting me know how it works. Also I will always be fan and be happy. So if u have to take ur time. Later David

Date: Sep 18, 2007 1:19 PM
well im still waiting i havent seen any money sent to me yet???
sooo get back to me

Date: Sep 18, 2007 3:55 PM
Sorry got real busy at work. Should be there now.

Date: Sep 18, 2007 4:35 PM
yes it is that brand u said from wal mart hahah thats funny u knew that.. well im no fake i do alot of pic sets and videos for alot of ppl so u can ask around i have nvr fucked anyone around and if ur not happy i will make it right and do it over or whatever u would want but i assure u will be happy....
so when do u plan on sending it???

Date: Sep 18, 2007 8:01 PM
Pure ice has a lot of cool colors. I used to buy that same blue for my ex. I also asked u a while back on my old account if u would use that blue, u said u would see what u could do. The green they have looks killer on womens toes to. I think it is called Calypso. U should check that color out also. Ur nicer then the rest and the only one that makes videos, and acually talks to people when they email u. Do u ever getting any friends that join in on the toe sucking action? If so that will be another video that I will order. I dont knew why it didnt go through. I sent it at about 6. Like me check. Later David

Date: Sep 19, 2007 5:37 AM
heyy
i recieved your money thank you
maybe i can get some friends to do that with me i duno though its kinda a hot cold subject with some girls ya know.... i will def check out some more of them colors and i hope i can do alot of diff things for u if u like what i do for u...

Date: Sep 19, 2007 6:24 AM
Ur welcome, thanks for doing this. I know what u mean, so if u cant find one it is ok. I am def going to order some more videos, just got to think of what I want done. What is ur favorite color? Later David

Date: Sep 19, 2007 7:46 AM
what other kinda stuff would u want me to do for u???
do u like pic sets??
i do some nude stuff in pic sets but not videos

Date: Sep 19, 2007 7:50 AM
Cool. I am still thinking. To many decisions. Yes I like pic sets. I am going to let u do some more stuff, just dont know what yet. Later David

Date: Sep 19, 2007 7:58 AM
well i wont lie im really excited hahahha i will have ur video done today..... go over it one more time tellin me exactly what u wanna see so i dont mess it up i want it to be perfect for you....

so maybe possibly we could do some more stuff today???
you will like my pic sets

Date: Sep 19, 2007 9:18 AM
I am still thinking about another video. About how many pairs of shoes do u have? I was thinking of u trying on all ur shoes. Every once in a while lick and suck on ur toes between each pair. Every once in while dangle and play with ur feet between each pair to. I know u have alot of shoes and it would take u some time, but I think it would be a cool video. I know I am weird, but I have never seen a video like this. Later David

Date: Sep 19, 2007 10:10 AM
i dont think ur weird at alll.. and i enjoy this stuff and dont forget i have a foot fetish myself soooo ya know... anyways i have alot of shoes 80 to 100 pairs i would love to do this video for u how about $140

Date: Sep 19, 2007 10:28 AM
Sweet! Let me think about how I would want the video and I will let u know. Like I said I just through it out there. Would u be willing to do something like that, I know ur busy and it will take up a lot of ur time. Still around the same price? Later David

Date: Sep 19, 2007 10:45 AM
i would love to do it??
i actually would like to do it when i make this other one cause its just so much easier to just keep shooting ya know what i mean cause once ur in the mood its alot easier more fun.. but thats up to you let me know i will do whatever your lookin to see

Date: Sep 19, 2007 12:04 PM
Here is everything. My address, what I want u to do in the videos, and what I would like for u to say. What I want u to say in the video is in (). Let me know if u have something better to say or add to it.

David Norris
12939 Hooper Road
Central, LA 70818

The first video
Use the same blue in your pics. Start off with u dangling some open toe heels. (Talk about how the heels hurt ur feet after a hard day of work. Dangle the heels while saying this.) Then remove the heels and sniff ur pantyhose feet and toes and lick them. (Say how u wish somebody was there to help remove the pantyhose. Talk about how bad ur feet smell while sniffing them. And how bad ur toes taste while sucking on them.) Then remove ur pantyhose. (Say how good it feels to be barefoot.) Then suck on ur toes. (Say how u love sucking on ur own toes. It is a turn on.)

The second video
Start off with painting your toenails the color green I told u about and let them dry. Then put on a pair of pantyhose. (Talk about how good/smooth they feel on your feet and legs.) Try on about half of the shoes/heels u have. Every once in a while lick and suck on ur pantyhose toes and feet between each pair. (Talk about how good ur pantyhose toes taste. Ask if anyone wants to join u in tasting them.) Then take ur pantyhose off slowly, and try on the rest of ur shoes/heels. Every once in while dangle and play with ur feet between each pair. (Talk about how u love ur feet and how sexy they are. Ask, do u think that my feet are sexy. Then ask, do u want to massage my sexy feet.)

In each video, at some point, it would be nice if u could flex ur feet a little bit and wiggle ur toes, or sqeeze them together. If u have any questions, just let me know.

Date: Sep 19, 2007 1:10 PM
ok perfect u explained everything perfect

NOW FROM SEP 20, 2007 TO SEP 30, 2007 I SENT HER JOKES AND COMMENTS. I NEVER ONCE ASKED HER ABOUT THE MOVIES. B/C IN MY ABOVE MESSAGES I TOLD HER TO TAKE HER TIME. ON OCT 24, 2007 I SENT $125 FOR A 3RD VIDEO. SHE SAID THE 2 VIDEOS WERE SENT BACK TO HER B/C NOBODY WAS HOME TO RECEIVE THEM. SHE ALSO SAID THAT CENTRAL WAS NOT A CITY SO THEY COULDNT DELIVER THE VIDEOS TO ME. BUT SHE COULDNT PROOF TO ME THAT SHE SENT THEM AND THEN THEY WERE RETURNED TO HER. I SENT HER A MESSAGE WITH MY CELL #, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND CHANGED CENTRAL TO BATON ROUGE. BETWEEN OCT 24, 2007 AND THE END OF NOV 2007 I NEVER SEEN MY MOVIES OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER ABOUT THEM. ANY TIME I SENT HER A MESSAGE SHE WOULD READ THEM AND NOT RESPOND. SHE FINALLY SENT A MESSAGE THAT SAID I WOULD RECIEVE THEM NEXT YEAR, J/K SOON. I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN. IF U LOOK AT MY ABOVE MESSAGES U WILL SEE THAT I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE AND SHE REFUSED TO SENT MY MOVIES. AND SHE HAD $380 OF MY MONEY.

OK THESE NEXT MESSAGES IN DEC 2007 ARE WHERE I GET UGLY WITH HER. I WAS TIRED OF BEING NICE. SHE HAD MY MONEY FOR MONTHS.

Hey I dont what ur trying to pull but I would like my $380 back. I have been nice to u and u still not have sent me my movies. I have sent messages and u have ignored most of them. I trusted u and u said u didnt rip people off or whatever. I dont want the movies I want my money by tonight. Where is the proof u sent them the frist time? I have already done disputes on the $125. And I tried on the $115 and $140, but u got me on those. Passed 60 days. But I will go higher up, interet fraud. Trust me I will get all of my money back, going to court if we have to. I have all messages saved. I expect my money by tonight.

Date: Dec 4, 2007 9:15 AM
how did i screw you over every messge you have sent me i have responded??? further more 2 of the movies i sent you youtube links to open them because they wouldnt fit on a cd.... and yes the first time i did send them they got returned to me i duno why but i may have wrote the address down wrong sooo first of all i dont have any money sooo we can resolve this like adults or you can do what you must do and make this a drawn out process.. i will secure a lawyer if i must and of course then the legal costs will play on for both of us if thats what you wanna do then we can let me know.... dont say i didnt try and resolve this issue

No u havent. I have 5 messages asking when the movies are going out. U have read them and not replied. The last thing u said was "some time next year, j/k soon" and that was weeks ago. When did u sent youtube links? And why wouldnt u reply in the messages letting me know where the movies are, or that u supposly sent me youtube links. U are a lair. Just keep talking b/c u are making this look worse on u. Ok then where is the proof, and why not sent them again? Yes u do, u have $380 of my money. We can resolve this like adults, u can sent me my money by tonight. Why are u going to secure a lawyer? B/c u know ur wrong and are ripping me off. And u dont make sense, u are willing to pay legal fees but cant sent me my money back. How did u try and resolve this? U have my money, ignored my messages, and still havent sent me my movies. I have the internet fraud page pulled up right now. So u let me know if u want to go to this long drawn out process.

Date: Dec 4, 2007 9:41 AM
im going to secure a lawyer to protect me from this bullshit thats why.... your getting your movies and thats it i will have to redo them on youtube because i deleted the links.. i sent them links at least 2 weeks ago.. further more i was not ignoring you it takes me awhile sometimes to get back to my messages i get alot of bullshit messages soo you can think what you of me.... like i said i can send them movies through youtube again if thats what you want thats all i have to offer you... your not going to threatin me and intimidate me thats one thing i can gurantee you

Date: 04/12/2007
What bullshit. Ur ripping me off plain and simple. Ok where did u supposly sent the links to, 2 weeks ago? So u read the message, clearly asking where my movies are, and u cant make a 5 second reply? Like saying they are on the way, or I sent u youtube links 2 weeks ago like me find out why u didnt get them. No u have my money and I will get it back. Im not threating or intimidating u, but I am not some young kid u are going to rip off either. Now are u sending my money back, or do I need to file the internet fraud report? I am not spending all day arguring with u online. And u are avoiding the questions again. Where are the first 2 movies and how did u try and resolve this issue already.

Date: Dec 4, 2007 9:44 AM
im not nor did i ever try to screw you over if that was the case you wouldnt ever hear from me??? obviously if im trying to make things work then im not the big bad girl you think i am.. i have all the emails you have sent along with the e mails i have 2 diff addresses that u told me to send too the one saying hooper road or whatever was the one that got returned to me.... i just wanna get these to you and be done with this im sorry your feelings towards me are this way

Well then where are the movies. I have been nice untill now. I ordered 2 of the movies back in Sept and have nothing. What 2 different addresses. U should only have one. The hooper road one. I would rather the money back.

Date: Dec 4, 2007
well let me dig and look but i have 2 diff address that you gave me and the hooper road one is the one i had issue with.. im not lying to you.. i dont want no problems and i dont want no enemies either i had fun chatting with you and still would like to chat after this.. if you met me you would see that im not what your portraying.. the previous msg states im going to send your movies today online to make sure u get them then if u want i will also mail out a hardcopy

Date: Dec 4, 2007 11:54 AM
i take it you cant return my last few messages??? again im trying to resolve the issue and your blowing me off when i asked for your e mail address to send the you tube links too... lets end this your not making it very easy on my end.

B/c had to go to lunch and I have dial up at work. It keeps knocking me off and is very slow. I am not blowing u off. I would rather the money. Like I said to of these were a gift for somebody

Date: Dec 4, 2007 12:29 PM
listen im sending you it on a disk what im saying is this i will send you it online too so you see that ur getting it then i will mail out the disks too then u have 2 copies???

im trying my heart out here to make you happy and work with you and nothing i say or do is good enough ya know

If I accept them online then u will have proof that u sent them to me I accepted. And then if u didnt send the cds then I would still be screwed. I know ur trying but I would rather the money. It is the easiest way and we would be done with this mess.

Date: Dec 4, 2007 1:51 PM
hahah this isnt about trying to prove anything its about clearing all of this mess up and gettin what ur owed

Well I am glad u think it is funny. No, it is to prove something. U owe me $380, and ur not planning on paying. Well I guess I will just go ahead and file. B/c the longer this gets drawn out, the harder it will be to get my money back.

Date: Dec 4, 2007 2:24 PM
its not funny but i mean come on...i replied to one of them msgs you sent to me that was a big long joke and i sent them from that.. i always get really good jokes from you anyways i think its ridicluous your going to go through all that bullshit when im trying to resolve this?? i mean seriously any place that investigates this is going to first see if we can come to an agreement before any suck charges or whatever are brought forward and in which time im going to show them and tell them i spend almost 12 hours kissing this guys ass trying to make a resolution

I am going through all this b/c u have $380 and I have nothing. It kinda pisses me off, since I trusted u and sent u the money months ago. Yeah we have come to a agreement, u dont want to sent any $ back. If u have these movies then why didnt u next air them? When were u planning on even sending them out. And it hadnt been 12 hrs. Well all I want is $380 back in my account tonight, u dont want to do that, so filing a report is the only option for me.

Date: Dec 4, 2007 6:49 PM
ok well i found out exactly why ur package was retruned its because the address city you gave me didnt exist you gave me a city that said central LA which i wrote on package just as u sent me and it doesnt exist now i resent to baton rouge and it exist and all is good soooo comes to find out that was your mistake not mine and i have some shipping officals to back that up along with your msgs.. so your package is on its way i have the tracking number....468663010028237.. get ahold of me tomm so we can discuss this more

Date: 05/12/2007
Bullshit. U supposly sent it to Central the first time. But the second time u were suppose to sent it to Baton Rouge. They are the same places. I gave u the address. That was months ago, b/c I have the message saved. That means u never sent it out agian to Baton Rouge. Why? Well I have filed the report. The problem is u lied and months later u are trying to make it right by sending me youtube links. This should have been taken care of long ago.

Date: Dec 5, 2007
hey i sent it to the address you gave me and it was wrong that was your fualt not mine...
yea because i believe in making things right and its fine i will wait for them to contact me i have all the shipping info and tracking info ready along with postal service employees to verify sooo let the fun begin i guess... i tried to make resolution but you wanted nothing but to start trouble sooo talk to you soon
thanks

See u are still avoided the question. Why didnt u sent it to the BR address when I gave it to u months ago. U are a lair. And yes let the fun begin. B/c that tracking number doesnt come up in the system right now. Yeah let me tell u I want trouble. I tried to be nice to u for months waiting for the movies, and u tried to rip me off. And u did ignore a lot of the messages about where they were. I have proof to. I have every message saved since I ordered the videos. So just keep avoding the questions. And in the other message u said they wouldnt fit on a cd. That is why u wanted to send you tube links. But now they fit on the cd? U dont make any sense. I bet it isnt even the 3 videos ur sending, is it.

Date: Dec 5, 2007 1:37 PM
Just to let you know i just checked the tracking number and i found all the info and your package i guess i screwed up and didnt tell you how i shipped it i shipped it fedex soo sory about that.. but hey at least im doing my end of the deal and trying to resolve this.. you want nothing but conflict

Well it is coming up now, but wasnt before. No I dont want conflit. I wanted the movies a while back, but now I just want the money back. Well it is in IC3's hands now. So I guess we will see what they do about it.

Date: Dec 5, 2007 8:15 PM
Well i dont see how its fraud when i gave you what you paid for??? and like i said further more this all happened because of the shipping info you gave me to begin with soooo i dont know what to tell you...

Date: Dec 5, 2007 8:43 PM
I just contacted IC3's also because there is no way im allowing this to be a one sided dog fight no thanks thats not fair because i have tried and tried with you... you have your stuff in the mail and im sure no matter what just because you wanna be difficult your going to say oh well these are what i ordered and this isnt good enough and this and that i would almost gurantee that.. whats funny is in the video you can see me reading what i have to do right from your message but yea like i said i know where this is going your the type of guy who enjoys doing what your doing.. i did wanna make another point you say we havent talked in weeks well we exchanged messages over your lil accident and getting your head cut open boy i sure wasnt ignoring you then was i.... seriously this is all soo ridiculous i cant even handle it i could go on and on

Date: 06/12/2007
No u havent. B/c I havent got the movies yet and they could be messed up. Just something to provide paypal with a tracking number. I still cant believe u are trying to blame this on me. Grow up and amit ur mistake. I have the message saved where I give u the correct address(more then once), my phone number, and my email months ago. The message also said how do u plan on shipping them and let me know when u do. It still shows read, but no reply. I give u this right after they returned the movies to u. U can make all the excuses u want. The fact is u were not planning on sending the movies out untill I make this claim.

Date: 08/12/2007
I need to see if u can contact fedx and find out where the package is. It shows on Fedx.com that it was delivered today and left at the front door. There was no package there. So please find out what is going on. If I dont hear from u by Sunday(12-9-07) I will add this info to the IC3 report on Monday(12-10-07). Thanks David

Date: Dec 8, 2007 7:13 PM
The drama continues huh... soo you fedex left it at your door and just by coicidence someone stole it??? i highly doubt that i have never ever had any issues with fedex this is just another part of the game your playing with me... further more i cant contact fedex until monday morning being the weekend all there terminal hubs are shut down on sundays soo saying that you can go ahead add it to your report because there is nothing i can do about it.. i did what i said i was going to do it was delivered because once fedex scans the package at your residence they leave it there and that is that and if i have too im sure the driver will verify that.. again nothing i can do i made the videos and sent them and they delivered them and now for another twist to this they disappear cause some stranger would love to steal foot videos

Date: 09/12/2007
No they dropped it off at my business, b/c I dont allow people to ship items to my home address. Also I told u in one of my messages that I was only open 8-5 mon-fri. It is not my fault it got delivered on a Sat. U should have sent the videos out months ago like I asked and paid for, unstead of trying to rip me off. Also I talked to a fedx worker and they said as long as the state and zip are on the package and is right they can deliver it. So u can cut the wrong address(central) bullshit. The fact is u were not going to sent the package untill I make a paypal claim on the third video, and a internet fruad report on the first two. Yes u can do something. U can give me my money back and stop lying. We can go to court on this if we have to.

Date: Dec 9, 2007
Welll i will fax you the business card from the fedex kinkos where i do business from and when i tried sending to central LA it couldnt be found i have the agents name and number....

further more when i sent them the first time i sent them united states postal service soo it was just returned to sender as no address found.. this time i sent fedex and was smarter about it... anyways i will say this again and again i was not ripping you off i can assure you that... i got busy into between the time when it was returned and time to resend thats what im only at fualt for as for ripping you off no.. soo its a no win situation for either of us until your ready to come to a resolution... but i sent the videos to the address given to me and i honestly i didnt know it was your business soo im sorry about that but there is nothing i can do i dont see why anyone would wana steal shit from you and especially foot videos.. soo now what do i send them yet again or what??? i just want this over with.. you arent making any of this easy though sooo ya know

Date: Dec 9, 2007
Im soo ready to get over this will do extra new videos for you if thats what it would take for you to walk away happy and end this cause im over this i dont have time to deal with this and argue with you everyday i have tried and tried with you and no matter what you put words in my mouth and you tell me what i did and what my intentions were and this and that... seriously its a waste of time on both of our ends... anyways sooo do i need to re send new videos or what????? i mean i still dont believe they just vanished

Date: Dec 10, 2007
did you recover the package or what???????? fedex says there driver left it at the front door sooo i duno

Date: 10/12/2007
no

Date: Dec 10, 2007
well i dont understand what would have happened to it.. do u have any idea???
soo what is next?? do you want me to send them again or what??

Date: 13/12/2007
I do, u lied about when u made the videos and when u sent them out. U lied and didnt use the right green. U lied and didnt sent all the movies to me. Yes paypal says they will deny the claim, b/c u give them up a tracking number for the first 2 videos and didnt send the 3rd one with them. I will be contacting paypal tomorrow, and they might not do anything, but I have proof and can add it to the internet fraud report. And I also have 3 other people that u ripped off and I will be using their info in the report to. What funny is all these bullshit lies u tell. Oh I am not out to screw anyone, if u video is not right I will fix it, I like to make my fans happy and not make them wait on their videos, blah blah. U can make me happy by giving me at least have of my money back. $190 which is fair. And I know u have it b/c 2 of my friends just ordered stuff from u. If u think u are going to keep my money u are wrong.

Date: Dec 12, 2007 10:14 PM
Soo the package somehow appeared now??? i didnt use the right green??? well i thought thats the green you wanted im sorry my fualt then.... you have 3 other ppl i ripped off?? wow who are they cause i dont recall honestly i only deal with paypal and i can show all my claims and if someone didnt recieve something then they would have been credited back... in the past i have gave people there money back if i was in the wrong or to come to a compromise... but your down right nasty and soo hard to work with and make peace that i really have exhausted all my efforts to make things work with you...

ummm well i duno who your 2 friends are but the only things i have been requested of are some socks and someone asked about a cam show... your more then welcome to look into my paypal account and see that there are no funds there im not hiding anything... im tired of hearing about the report im more then willing to work this out with the authorities if thats the route you wanna go its totally up to you i have offered to make peace with you on here but if you wanna file reports thats fine also.. i sent you the stuff you ordered

Yes they were deliver to the business next door. They brougth them over today and will voche if need be. No that is not the green that I requested. U just went to wal mart and grabbed that color(lime green). B/c u told me in a message that it was the correct green u went and got before I even told u the brand. The first video the quaily sucked. The second one u did not try on all ur shoes and the green was wrong. Half way threw the video stopped and will not play anymore. The quaily sucked also. If u dont lie then where is my 3rd video? All u did was sent the first 2 to give paypal a tracking number for the third one. I told u already ur not messing with some young kid, and I dont know what ur trying to pull. U are a lair and these videos are not right and u need to fix this problem. Also these videos were made on the 4th, it says so in the video. So how did u make them months ago? And not u didnt send what I ordered. If so where is my third video? And in the second video u didnt do what I requested.

Date: Dec 12, 2007 10:38 PM
the 12th of what?? december?? that isnt possible... they have been on my camera for months??? i honestly thought that was the green you meant its an honest mistake my fualt i already said that.... i watched them videos before i sent them and they worked fine.. they are on dvd-r and are on good quality disks soo i duno... and bad quality?? its a 8.1 megapixel camera??? on a tripod further more it looked fine to me.. but i knew u would get them and i wouldnt be good enough and this and that i knew that was going to happpen.. so now what?? what is it u want me to do next?? remake them for you so your happy??? realize something i dont care about you threating me of who you are what you can do it means nothing... im not the just the stupid girl next door either remeber that your not going to push me around that wont happen.. anyways soo u want a new video cause the green was wrong i will make u a new one???

Yes it is possible b/c I am sitting here watching it. 12-04-07 No u half ass did the videos and sent them so paypal would be in ur favor. No body is threathing u. But just amit u lied about the videos, b/c u are making ur self look worse. And it must mean something b/c u hurried up and got paypal a tracking number huh? And u are not going to screw me out of $380. U just through these video togather that is why they are shity done. Well u can start by sending the third video. It is funny that u ingored that part of the message b/c u know u didnt sent it. And u can remake the 2nd video with green and everything I requested in it. B/c u know u didnt do that one correct either.

Date: Dec 12, 2007 10:58 PM
welll go find me the exact fucking green and send the color on here so i can see it or whatever... im glad u think my videos are shit??? guess im just a piece of shit huh with ugly ass feet and ugly as body... u guna talk me down anymore................im not ignoring you about a supposed 3rd video???? i sent you what i thought u were owed??? what did ur 3rd video involve????

see how im nice and will sit here and work with you but you are an asshole and wanna threatin me and file reports or whatever else ur doing???? a lil communication and being civil goes a long way i assure u

Date: Dec 13, 2007 12:54 PM
well im waiting on that color???

further more i dont really know what your trying to do but i have had a few ppl msg me from my list and ask me who this guy is sending them emails trying to run me through the dirt... and build a case against me... i have told you just go file the report and have the authorties come talk to me i would rather that then play this lil kid games i have been more then nice about this im tryin every way possible to make you happy but you think your big tough nuts and wanna start a war... thats your choice but who goes around comes around im a firm believer.... sooo i sent you what you ordered and now u arent happy i dont have to remake them cause u claim u dont like them im doing that cause i will try and make u happy but im not doing shit if your going to play kid games.. so the choice is yours.. im tired of this im ready to move on sooo you decide the ball is in your court the past is done lets settle this i msg you more then i msg my good friends and thats something i would like to end

I will get it tomorrow. I cant believe u are going to sit here and say u know nothing about the third video. I just paid u $125 for that video on the 10/24. So u are going to sent these to videos, no bullshit? Here is the third video(suppose to be u and a friend) and the other 2 videos are underneth it.

The color is Pure Ice Calypso #761. So u are resending this movie within a reasonable time? What about the third video u are still ignoring. Dont need to build a case, already have a case and have file it. This was just more proof. What is funny is all the 5 people have emailed me back and complainted about u. Said they have emailed u about their items and u havnet sent and are ignoring them, just like u did me. I have the emails saved and once u send me what I ordered u can see what they emailed me and take that up with them. Nobody is playing games except u. U have not given me what I ordered. I had to do a paypal claim and fruad report just so u would send them. And that is the truth. So when do u plan on sending this video and the third one?

Date: Dec 13, 2007 6:06 PM
welll i have talked to some of the ppl u contacted... further more why is it i dont know who these 5 ppl are?? in all seriousness i really have no clue... there has only been one other person which was a long time ago that i had any serious issues with but we cam e to agreement and parted ways.... i just am sick of you threating me about filing this and that and i wish u would just get it over with do it and i will deal with them because im not playing the barter system with you.. your not going to like hold shit over my head and say u will show me this and that cause i dont care....

Like who, and I will tell u if u are correct. B/c only one person went back and said something and that was Alex. Ok why are u still ignoring the message? Where is my third video? And when are u planning on sending these 2 videos out, that I paid for months ago.

Date: Dec 13, 2007
i have recieved a few msgs today from ppl u contacted actually i had just opened one of them before i answered this and i dont even know the person and have nvr talked to them ever didnt even no they were on my list.... yes i know u talked to alex and thats fine i have done alot for him we had a rocky few months but that doesnt matter has nothing to do with this..... im not ignoring your questions.... i just sent you 2 videos further more i dont have to redo anything period thats my choice sooo remeber that im doing it because i wanna make it right now cause your telling me tooo cause trust me anything u tell me im going to do opposite you have basically pushed it to that level instead of being decent about anything....

Like who? Cant tell me b/c he was the only one? I think that is the reason why. Ok so u why didnt u sent the third video that paid for on 10/24/07 and why are u not making the other video right. No I think u are saying u are not redoing the videos b/c u think that u are in the clear and nothing else will happen.

Date: Dec 13, 2007 6:25 PM
i love how when you talk you tell me what i do and dont do and this and that like who do u think you are??? your no better the next guy get off your high horse and act normal for a minute...

soo the guys profile name is foot fetish and he wrote to me this: i am interested in hereing the story because i not sure whats going on here and i received a message from some random person asking about you but i was not sure so i never responded and deleted the message.

thats the lessage i recived about 20 min ago and i didnt even write back to him...

anyways what are you talking about i think im in the clear???? i have told you take it to the authorties if thats how you wanna deal with this??? have i not said that enough times..... because i would rather deal it that way then listen to you threaten and say your going to do this and that.. do you realize you are your own worst enemy if you would have dealt with this some what professional this would have been long over... but you just dont stop with the accusations and threats and whatever else

So are u planning on sending the third and second video? All I need to know. And also why did u lie to paypal and tell them u sent the thrid video when u didnt.

Date: Dec 13, 2007 6:30 PM
do u have a messanger so we can chat in a normal conversation besides this broken up shit??? do u have msn or aim?? them are what i use i would like to chat on one of them please thanks??

I dont have one.

Date: Dec 13, 2007 8:14 PM
I just recieved another message from someone you have messaged.... like i said you dont realize how many people are sending me message showing me what you messaged them.... your tryin to find ppl that i fucked over when there arent any and besides why would someone be on my top friends if i screwed them over???? do u think they would wanna be my friend??? they would have deleted me most likely... and its obviosu your going to message my top friends... but its watever games you wanna play

Who then. No I know how many people I measseged u dont. And like I said, once u send me what is mind, third video, and the correct second video this can be over. As long as they are correct. I dont get why u cant tell me where my third video is. U have yet to answer it, but u just keep advoiding the question. And also only 2 people have messaged u and I already know who they are. They are waiting from me to find out what happen. Like I said once u sent me my correct movies like u said u would, then I will forward u their messages, and u can read what they wrote. Im not playing any games. U are the one who is not given me what I paid for. And I would rather keep the messages on here. So are u planning on sending me my videos and when.

Date: Dec 13, 2007 8:40 PM
you act like im making this up when i say about ppl contacting me?? it doesnt matter to me if anyone does or doesnt....
i have the message you sent to richard ravenhawke who is a great friend of mine and he forwarded me ur message saying u need more ppl to build a case fro ur fraud report... its ok though u do what u wanna do ur not going to blackmail me or whatever your trying to do i sent your your stuff. im not going to keep doin it over until ur satisfied that isnt how it works....

No I didnt say that. I have saved what I sent. U dont have to keep doing them over. U just amited u didnt use the right green, that is ur fault not mine. And where is my third video for the 6th time? B/c u are not redoing that one, u never sent it. So why are u avoding that question.

Date: Dec 13, 2007
i will take care of this video with the green sure no problem... we will discuss this other video your talkin about

Date: 14/12/2007
Paypal is giving me my money back on the third video. How about u give me $60 back on the second video and we both go seprate ways. I paid $140 for it. U wouldnt have to remake it and I can buy another give for the person.

Date: Dec 14, 2007 6:51 AM
nah i already sent you the videos and im not going to pay you money for them i told you i would re make the one with the green nail polish...

Alright then when can u sent this. This is a Christmas gift and I need it soon. And is this video going to have u trying on all ur shoes like I requested. B/c the last one didnt.

Date: Dec 14, 2007 8:40 AM
well first of all i want you to go search the internet and send me the link or whatever u have to do soo i can visally see that color u want.. im not guna go searchin stores until i know what im lookin for

Their is no place on the internet that has it. I have already looked. All u have to do is go to walmart and get it out of the nail polish section. It is a dark green. The brand is Pure Ice. The color is called Calypso, number 761. Will u be able to get this to me by Christmas?

Date: Dec 14, 2007 11:18 AM
yes i will go look at wal mart tonite....... why are you being nice all of a sudden......

Ok I am nice b/c I am David's girlfriend and dont know what is going and I want to help clear this mess up. He had to go out of town yesterday and ask me to take car of this. Ok, so u are willing to make the second video with the correct green? What about trying on all the shoes? B/c in the video that he recieved u only tried on 4 pairs and the video stopped. U said in a message u had about 80 pairs and would love to do this video for him. So can u make this video right and get it to him by Christmas? And u have my word that when u send the other one I will send this one that I have back to u so u can see for urself he wasnt lieing when he said it was messed up. I know paypal give him back $125 on the third video, but what happen to it. I didnt see what was in the package, but was the third video in there are not? He said there was only 2 videos in there?

Date: Dec 14, 2007 1:37 PM
Well first of all im not going to try on 80 pairs of shoes... i will try on some more pairs of shoes but not 80 sorry.... hows come he is asking girls to do this for him when he could have you doing it for free??? Im kinda curious about payapl refunding him his money because the only way they would have done that is if they would take it from me???? and file a claim and stuff??? i have dealt with paypal a long time and they dont really like giving up there own money and not get it in return soo im kinda skeptical about that... i sent hom all of his videos soo i guess when the package was delivered and it got stolen or disappeared for a day or thats when it all happend but please write back to me thanks

Well he said that was the deal, so I guess u and him can take that up later. B/c we just met in the beginning of Oct and started dating. He had already ordered the videos. Plus there is not that many women that he knows with a foot fetish. He converted me over. lol Paypal said it was b/c he had been a such a good customer for 4 years that they would give him the money back as a "courteous refund". I can get his password, if he will give it to me, and try and forward what it says. Actually the package was delivered next door to a Trade Const Company. They brought it over a couple of days later unopened. I know he and his dad was standing right there when it was opened, and there was only 2 videos. I was just asking but I dont think he is worried about that one b/c he got his money back. So are u willing to remake the other video right and send it? If u tell me I will call him and let him know, so that this can be over.

Date: Dec 14, 2007 3:16 PM
i have alreadt stated i will redo the one video.. but im not going to deal with him tryin to ruin my name all over myspace and shit i have no gurantee he is going to stop doing that sooooo ya know i need some secuirty tooo

Well he said if u send him the video it will be over. B/c he will be deleting his account. All he wants is what he paid for. If u send them then u have my word he will delete his account. B/c I have the password and can delete it.

Date: 18/12/2007
U sending the videos are not. See this is what I have been talking about? I have sent u 3 messages and u have ignored them. Also I paid u $140 for u to try on all 80 pairs. So way are u still not doing the video correctly. And in case u dont understand this means that u are not givng me what I paid for which is fraud. And how can u tell me that u know nothing about the third video, but then tell my girlfreind that u sent it with the other 2. That is another lie. This is why we cant commucate. B/c u keep lying. Do I need to send u the messages so u can reread them?

Date: Dec 18, 2007 1:13 PM
how have i ignored msgs the last msg i got was from ur girlfriend or whatever and i had msged her back.... im not guna get into this again with u its over and done with..... im telling you right now im not trying on 80 pairs of shoes for you....... i will try on more shoes then last time but not that many i prob dont even have that many anymore i have sold some of them.... im not going to argue with you anymore and listen to you threatin me again if you wanna claim fruad then do it please go and do it im over it or we can do it on here and settle it i told u last week i would redo the movie soo leave me alone and i will send it to u as soon as i have time.

No u didnt. Well then why did u charge me $140 to try on 80 pairs of shoes. U lied about it. And no Im not going to leave u alone. B/c u still have not sent me my third video that u seem to not know anything about. And u have not made my second video right. Which u messed up in the first place. And like I said I have already filed a report and today I contacted the police about it. So we will see what happens. And untill u take care of what u owe me, I will contuie to tell people about how u do business. I have other friends on ur page so deleted me wont stop me from seeing who is on ur friends lists to warn them about u

Date: Dec 18, 2007 1:51 PM
Well like i said then i will sit back and wait to be contacted by the police because im not going to sit and argue with you about all this... i told you what i would do for you and you agreed but now you come back and start shit again sooo again like i have told you are your own worst enemy... go ahead tell anyone whatever you want its fine.. when your ready to act like a big boy let me know your like a lil kid having to run and tell all his friends about someone sounds like high school to me..... soo let me know when you wanna be an adult i have already told u in the past i will remake the video for you.... what more do u want me to say about it..

Well for one u were not planning on making this right in the first place. It took a fraud report and paypal claim to get 2 of the videos. They are junk. And one is competely wrong. I told u I needed these by Christmas. U should have not tried to make them on 12/4/07 with the wrong color and missing part of the video. What is funny is still keeping lying when the proof is there on the video. No I started complaining again b/c I am tired of ur lies, games u are playing, and being immture. Ok then remake it and sent it out, and stop screwing me. Im not waiting another 2 months for u to send me another junk video. U are only hurting urself, b/c what goes around, comes around. What can u say? Why u charged me $140 and not made the right video. And by making it right u need to try on 80 pairs which is what I paid u to do. And also where is my third video. I think it is funny how u keep avoiding the truth and how u still keep messing people over on here. I need the messages as proof but I will sent them to u as soon as this is over. What is fuuny also is what they are saying about u and how u treat them. So u have no room to be talking about somebody acting like an adult. And please tell me what kind of bs story u plan on telling the police. U could try telling them the truth and maybe this wont be as bad on u. Any else message will be ingored from u, untill I find out what they are planning to do.

Date: Dec 18, 2007 2:21 PM
why did u message me in the first place then if you are having the police take care of it????? i told a few days ago i would do the video and have it for xmas but i is there really any point into it when im just going to deal with the police now anyways??? its prob just a waste of my time... i havent ignored anything to you about a 3rd video further more i thought you got your money back from paypal for some video??? thats what this message says right here that i have saved saying we will call it even and done with if you just remake the 2nd video thats what your girlfriend said or whatever soo i was planning in redoing your 2nd video but you just keep adding fuel to the fire sooo i just dont think its worth it i would rather deal with the authorities its alot easier then listening to you ramble on when i have told u over and over again i will remake it for you since it doesnt work properly..... i will try on all the shoes i have i do not have 80 pairs of shoes anymore soo if that isnt good enough then im sorry besides thats pretty boring if you ask me who wants to sit and watch someone try on shoes all night.... and about the color i have went there and i cant find the color or number your giving me thats why i have asked u to find it online somewhere and mail it to me so i can visually see the color

For one I messaged u yesterday about sending the videos, which u ignored. U need to just stop lying or else try and remember ur lies moron. It is none of ur business why I didnt get any of my girl/friends to make a video. I can see thier feet anytime I want, so why would I be dumb enough to pay them to make a video. I paid u(which was a mistake) to do it, so u should have done and quit making excuses. Also I went in wal mart last night and the green is in the pure ice section. I am not spending more money and mailing u something, that is ur job to find it and send me what I paid u for months ago. That is why I got screwed out of $380 in the first place. Just stfu and stop lying. U are aways going to have an excuse as to why the video isnt right or why u cant do it. So making this video was boring huh? Then why did u say this.

My message

I am still thinking about another video. About how many pairs of shoes do u have? I was thinking of u trying on all ur shoes. Every once in a while lick and suck on ur toes between each pair. Every once in while dangle and play with ur feet between each pair to. I know u have alot of shoes and it would take u some time, but I think it would be a cool video. I know I am weird, but I have never seen a video like this. Later David

Ur reply

Date: Sep 19, 2007 7:58 AM

i dont think ur weird at alll.. and i enjoy this stuff and dont forget i have a foot fetish myself soooo ya know... anyways i have alot of shoes 80 to 100 pairs i would love to do this video for u

$140 does that sound fair to u i actually would like to do it when i make this other one cause its just so much easier to just keep shooting ya know what i mean cause once ur in the mood its alot easier more fun.. but thats up to you let me know i will do whatever your lookin to see

Seriously u are a lair and a joke and ur videos are to. This is just one more lie that I have saved. So how do u explain that saved message? U cant b/c u will just avoid the truth. I am still waiting on why u never sent out the third video and lied to paypal about it. They give me my money back, b/c they seen u are a scam artist. And honesly I could careless about rather or not I get the videos. B/c what goes around, comes around. The fraud and police will do something eventually, I just dont have enough proof yet. But I will keep trying untill I get it, and will keep letting people know what a rip off u are. I think it is funny how u think none of this is ur fault but u have been busted in so many lies. U are a pos and can shove the money up ur ass, better yet get ur teeth fixed. That way the next person(if they get their videos) will have something better to look at. I tried to be nice and reason with u for months, and u keep ripping me off. I didnt sent u one nasty message untill 12-4-07. I think waiting 3 months on videos is reason enough to be mad, and also getting them and their wrong. I hope u rot in hell. Do not send me another message b/c u will be blocked. And here is just to of the messages from other people. I have plenty more. I also will be posting these junk videos on foot message boards and you tube.

Date: Dec 12, 2007 9:51 PM

Hey Dave, nah when she told me like 60 bucks for the hour, I shot her right down, saying she wanted too much..She then shot back @ me, that NO ONE else complained about her prices, & that if I had a problem with them, that it wasn't her problem..She is a REAL BITCH!..I know she has hot ass feet, but thats probaly the only thong that's good with her! I wish I could help ya more, but I can't..Im sure glad my ass stayed away from that money grabbing slut! GOOD LUCK & KEEP ME POSTED!..Later...Joe

Date: Dec 13, 2007 5:52 AM

Yeah, i ordered a pic set the past month, but i havent received nothing, she says she is very sick, so Im still wating but Im thinking she screwed me out, too

Date: Dec 18, 2007
i didnt ask you to send it to me i asked you to find the exact color online and send it online so i can see it...
i did go to wal mart and couldnt find that code just cause ur wal mart has it doesnt mean mine does.. you dont think i wanna do this and get it over with cause i def dooo...

well i can tell you this i just looked through all my messages and i did not get a message from you yesterday
what did it say??

i said it would be boring for the person watching it???

just stop arguing this is pointless to argue cause its getting neither of us anywhere
act normal and things will go smoother

Date: Dec 18, 2007
just please get this done and over with... seriously we waste soo much time arguing back and forth it does no good

soo please find the color online and send me something showing me what it looks like bc i want to make sure its right..... after you do that i cant continue on with my end ok???

Date: Dec 19, 2007
the last time im going to ask?
send me something online that shows me exactly what that color looks like?? i cannot do anything for you until i see that color for sure i have asked you 3 times now if you want that video fixed and by xmas its going to hard because of the time soooo get back to me or else i duno what to do for you anymore

Date: 21/12/2007
Look I have told u all three times that pure ice does not have the color online. Also I called walmart (843) 445-7781, from ur area and they went and found the color in their polish section. And also I answered all three times that I want the video of what I paid for. It is not my fault that u sold ur shoes. I ordered that video months ago and it was not done untill 12/4/07 a couple of hours after I made the fraud report and paypal claim. The time and date is posted on the cds. What would be the right thing to do is do the video correct(80 pairs). Or give me some of the money back. B/c u are only wanting to try on 10 pairs and that is not what I paid u $140 for. And u may want to go ask some people but that is fraud.

Date: Dec 21, 2007
Ok
listen which wal mart is that???? there are 4 wal mart super centers all around me in the area sooo find out which one you called and i will go to that one..... the one i went too did not have that color im not lying to you i wanna get this done and shipped so your somewhat happy i have already told you that.... all i was asking was for a color of anything that resembled soo i had it in my head thats all soo get back to me sooon ok....

SO BASICLY WHAT THIS COMES DOWN TO IS SHE IS A LAIR. LOOK AT THE DEC MESSAGES. I STILL HAVE 2 JUNK VIDEOS. ONE STOPS PLAYING 2 MINS INTO THE VIDEO. NOTICE SHE WILL NOT TRY ON THE 80 PAIRS LIKE I PAID HER TO DO. BUT SHE WILL NOT SEND ME PART OF MY MONEY BACK EITHER. ISNT THAT FRAUD? ALSO HOW SHE SENT THEM ON YOUTUBE LINKS B/C THEY WOULD NOT FIT ON A CD, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP ON A CD. SHE STILL CLAIMS SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE 3RD VIDEO. PAYPAL WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME MY MONEY. I DID CALL HER POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. THE FRUAD REPORT WAS FILED BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THEM. I REALLY WAS GOING TO DELETE MY MYSPACE ACCOUT BUT NOT UNTILL SHE SENT ME WHAT I PAID FOR. I CANT BELIEVE THERE AARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE THIS. IF I CAN JUST SAVE A FEW PEOPLE FROM GETTING SCREWED BY HER THEN I WILL BE HAPPY. THANKS DAVID

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
id never pay over 100 for a foot video...thats got bullshit written all over it especially when u can get em on clips4sale for ALOT cheaper...i applaude u for going after her hard though not everyone has the balls to do that... i am glad u got your money back

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW !! just WOW !! [Mad]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippydn   Email skippydn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
id never pay over 100 for a foot video...thats got bullshit written all over it especially when u can get em on clips4sale for ALOT cheaper...i applaude u for going after her hard though not everyone has the balls to do that... i am glad u got your money back

I usually buy the clips4sale. But I wanted to try something different, so I talked to her about some videos. I know I was stupid for paying so much, and for waiting so long to try and get my money back. Lesson learned.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

UPDATE

Date: 31/12/2007
Go in and find out. I am done talking to u. U refused to give me what I paid for. I paid u to try on 80 pairs of shoes, that is the right and fair thing to do. If u would have made these in Sep when I paid for them then u would still have 80 pairs. What is funny is u said u didnt have a problem doing the video when I paid u for it. Give me what I paid for. Well I really dont care what u do now. I was nice the whole time to u untill Dec. All u have done is lie the whole time and I would still like to know where my 3rd video is? I bet u couldnt do it b/c u didnt have a girl to join in on it. But it sure didnt stop u from taking my $125 in Oct. Well I have messaged about 50 people on here and make a post on some foot fetish boards, so word will get around now. And they are going to let me post the videos for proof also. Seriously I am done playing ur games. All I have heard is u are going to send it, u dont fuck people over blah blah and u havent and Christmas is over. The first video is junk to, and u know it.

Date: Dec 31, 2007 7:26 AM
heyyy
by the way if you are looking to really get into some legal shit doing what your doing right now is going to do that..... you cannot post my videos on websites and stuff.. you need my coscent and i can start alot of trouble with that... like i said you play games like a high school kid act fucking civil and this would and will be over with.... soo msg me back if u can civil and stop the kid games cause its bullshit

Date: Dec 31, 2007 7:26 AM
by the way if you are looking to really get into some legal shit doing what your doing right now is going to do that..... you cannot post my videos on websites and stuff.. you need my coscent and i can start alot of trouble with that... like i said you play games like a high school kid act fucking civil and this would and will be over with.... soo msg me back if u can civil and stop the kid games cause its bullshit

Date: 31/12/2007
Well then go ahead and do what u got to do. B/c I havent put them up yet. I said I was planning on it. And even if I do they dont work anyway. And when ur "legal shit" or whatever happens, then I can show them the proof that u screwed me out of my money. So please do it. I have ask u for $80 back more then once. That is fair and u know it. And then this will be all over with.

Date: Dec 31, 2007 11:22 AM
i have begged you to call the police and do whatever i have asked u to do that....

whats ur phone number lets chat on the phone???

Date: 01/01/2008
I dont need to call the police. I am not the one making threats about taking legal action about posting up videos, u did. And fyi
1)The police were already contacted in ur area a while back, I am waiting till after the holidays to find out what they are planning to do. I am waiting on them.
2)The internet fraud report was filed a while back. It takes them a little time to get back with me. It says so on their site. I cant speed that process up.
3)I already gave u my # months ago. I am not doing it again.
4)Next week we will be trying to filed for small claims court. I just havent had time to do it. And my lawyer said wait till after the holidays.
5)I think it is funny that in your messages
first u say that u watched the videos before u sent them and they were not messed up, that I am just trying to cause trouble.
Then u say that u are remaking it b/c u thought that was the green I wanted.
Then u say u are remaking them b/c the video doesnt work. So that means u sent both videos out knowing they werent working. I hope u know u are only dragging ur own name through the mud. B/c every message u send is another lie, and everyone sees that. I give u a chance more than once to give my money back. Now u say u were planning on giving it back? When was that going to be?

Date: Jan 1, 2008 2:26 AM
i said they didnt work because thats what your telling me they all worked when they left my posession..... and no i checked all my msgs from you i have no phone number... soo lets do this over the phone instead of this msg stuff

Lol this girl is really dumb. Notice how she said she was planning on giving money back. When was she planning on doing it? And she advoided the question I asked about when she was planning on doing it. I think she has lied so much she believes her lies.

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well u know everyone thinks they're a god/goddess on myspace, that's why I personally don't mess with it like I used to.

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
That girl is a real bitch for not following some relatively simple instructions that she agreed to and got paid for right off the bat. I also totally feel your pain because I have had some similar miscommunications very long ago. This stuff happened to me long ago when I used to take serious solicits and communicate them with female feet prospects in a similar quickly typed fashion.

however, if you look at the tone and numerous other gramatically rushed communication from the get-go, it is easy to see how a money grubbing bitch might just overlook any small pieces of clarity and treat the whole job like a big easy garbled money grubbing opportunity.

she seems to have done just that.

i would never hire a chic in a job interview who was speaking with the level of seriousness that she seemed to have in those initial and followup communications. and if I were an employer, I would also be much clearer with the girl of my expectations from her... as in solid clear.

even though this was obviously web talk, there would have likely been more seriousness taken by her had the communication of both parties followed a more serious written train of thought.

and the way she quickly charged more for the 2nd job and did not even discount the price after seeing if she could bundle it with the same 1st filming session was a key indicator that this chic was out to shadily take advantage of some easy money.

[ January 01, 2008, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
that girl is a real bitch for not following some relatively simple instructions that she agreed to and got paid for right off the bat.

however, if you look at the tone and numerous other gramatically rushed communication from the get-go, it is easy to see how a money grubbing bitch might just overlook any small pieces of clarity and treat the whole job like a big easy garbled money grubbing opportunity.

she seems to have done just that.

i would never hire a chic in a job interview who was speaking with the level of seriousness that she seemed to have in those initial and followup communications. and if I were an employer, I would also be much clearer with the girl of my expectations from her... as in solid clear.

At first people were bashing me b/c of how mean I was to her. Now I think they have read the messages and seen what a liar she is. The funny thing is she still says this is all my fault b/c of the shipping info I gave her. [Roll Eyes] I still cant believe that the police and internet fruad wont do anything about it. Anyone got any other ideas besides taking her to court.
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn dude how on earth did you even meet her tho..i have no idea who those girls are?
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why the hell would you pay so much money? Get a girlfriend! Or at least, pay a hooker $20.00 to fiddle with her feet.

Just one more example why i refuse to pay for my fetish.

Oh, and the fact i got my wife. But still, i wouldnt pay any where near the money.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SASH

is that the girl your talking about?

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, that was painful to read. And it got so tedious and repetitive, I stopped reading halfway through. Also, with all of that wonderful "...I sent them videos..." grammar she used, well, it just gave me a headache. I know you're probably kicking yourself over this, but why on earth would you send that much money to a girl with whom you have never done business, and don't even know? With so many other reputable foot girls around who make custom videos, why would you choose her? It couldn't have been her pricing. (I realize these are rhetorical questions, because there is so much subjectivity when it comes to being attracted to a particular girl's looks and feet. And often our fetish causes a particular girl's image to worm its way into our pervy little minds until it becomes an unrelenting fixation.)

Don't get me wrong, I've screwed up plenty of times when I've let my dick do the thinking for me instead of my brain. So I guess your crummy experience is a valuable reminder to us all, one that bears repeating: BEWARE OF THE INTERNET. It's still very much the wild, wild west out there filled with an overwhelming number of rip-off artists--more the rule than the exception--looking for easy marks with easily accessible wallets (in our case, overly sexed-up fetishists).

Oh, and one more lesson to everybody: Avoid doing business with anyone who has the dollar sign ($) in their name. It is not merely a clever little flourish, but a very large flashing neon warning sign.

Thank you for your post and the valuable lesson.

Regards,
mjc

PS Okay, one last suggestion for everybody, one that has certainly served me well in the past: Masturbate before making that final "buy" decision. A clear head (yes, both) will work wonders for your pocketbook, and your decision-making skills.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i kind of want to see what this girl looks like.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by manolojchoo:
Okay, one last suggestion for everybody, one that has certainly served me well in the past: Masturbate before making that final "buy" decision. A clear head (yes, both) will work wonders for your pocketbook, and your decision-making skills.

Boy is that the truth. This has saved me a lot of money in the past.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
SASH

is that the girl your talking about?

i know this to be her

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links