Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot odor and bacteria... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot odor and bacteria...
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelly feet. Why? Why are we foot fetishists? Why are there partialisms to certain body parts and/or fetishes in the first place? The answer is: Who cares? We all still enjoy it. Just like half of us here are toe guys, and half prefer soles. We all unite under the enjoyment of female feet, regardless of personal preferences, I find this unification of common interest to be relieving compared to the attacking mindset society has on foot fetishists to begin with, so why open up with anything that's to degrade, humiliate, or otherwise attempt to take away from the enjoyment of a foot fetishists' interest. I know the scientific cause behind foot odor, and it's never stopped me from enjoying a pair of smelly feet even once.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the initial feminine odor before it gets too deep... I've heard the mouth carries most of the bacteria on the human body, so feet can't be that bad until u put a mouth on em [Smile]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me smelly, or give me boredom.
The more smell the better. Thank goodness for that amino acid conversion. [Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
I love smelly feet. Why? Why are we foot fetishists? Why are there partialisms to certain body parts and/or fetishes in the first place? The answer is: Who cares? We all still enjoy it. Just like half of us here are toe guys, and half prefer soles. We all unite under the enjoyment of female feet, regardless of personal preferences, I find this unification of common interest to be relieving compared to the attacking mindset society has on foot fetishists to begin with, so why open up with anything that's to degrade, humiliate, or otherwise attempt to take away from the enjoyment of a foot fetishists' interest. I know the scientific cause behind foot odor, and it's never stopped me from enjoying a pair of smelly feet even once.

Awesome response! He is very right. This topic is highly polarizing due to the fact that everyone has a strong reaction to body odor. Many hate it. Few like it, but no one is impartial to it. Mix it with our favorite body part (the female foot) and it's either the sexiest thing in the world or the most disgusting. Either way we all love feet...

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like smelly feet and always will and I'm not "embarrased" to say so...I could care less why they smell [Nut Kick]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it baffling why folk speak in 3rd person!

back on topic:

Love the smell of feet, socks and hosiery. I don't why the smell gets me a boner but it does and it works for me ~ [Smile]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think liking foot odor is pretty mild compared to enjoying being shat on! dont you think?

the so called bacteria made by the foot does not harm you, its not toxic! its just arousing for some people...... myself included.

i would rather like smelly sweaty feet than someone pissing in my mouth.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE"I find it baffling why folk speak in 3rd person!"

because as foot-lovers, we consider ourselves royalty.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a chemist.. but.... as much as in theory it would be great to reproduce the scent in a lab.. won't hold my attention. it's the packaged deal of clean feet that went into pumps with hose for a little bit... that really gets me!

RPM

p.s. you can't recreate that package in a lab.. however.. for those who may like the idea.. more power to you!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstunner
Board Regular
Member # 3865

Icon 9 posted      Profile for jstunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i'm not a chemist.. but.... as much as in theory it would be great to reproduce the scent in a lab.. won't hold my attention. it's the packaged deal of clean feet that went into pumps with hose for a little bit... that really gets me!

RPM

p.s. you can't recreate that package in a lab.. however.. for those who may like the idea.. more power to you!

YES you can recreate the scent in the lab. I work with odor counteractants and one of the things I test against is "foot odor". It really smells like stinky feet. Really it does. (This fragrance is much better than the skatol I use for waste water treatment tests)

I understand what you are saying, about the "total package". Being a foot lover you need the foot to trigger the erotic powers and the whole "thought" proccess, however when it comes to recreating just the "odor" it can be recreated in a lab and has.

If someone blindfolded me and stuck a cotton rag sprayed with this scent in my face, I would swear someone was sticking their foot in my face.

The bad thing with this just being the scent is the fragrance is "nondiscript" meaning it could possibly smell like stinky man feet too! YUK!!! There is no real "origin" of the smell other than about 15 to 30 chemical compounds coming from glass bottles.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally speaking, the more sweaty her foot, the more pheromones it will have.

Pheremones are Mother Nature's way of increasing sexual stimulation between opposite sexes in many advanced species. Humans are no different.

I'm a fan of feet with scent. Feet with no scent are too bland to me. I'm positive it is the pheremones that enhance the boner I get from this very act of enjoying foot scent. YUM YUM, SNIFF SNIFF!!

It is a wonderful thing to indulge in her stinkies! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foronce
Board Regular
Member # 24783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foronce   Email foronce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
Let me try to explain. The foot-odor that i like, is the one that comes from the sweat of her clean feet. when her clean foot goes into a sock and shoe, and after hours of walking or working develops that wonderful aroma. i don't like foot-odor that comes from dirty feet. when the gorgeous and clean foot of a woman develops a smell is one of the sexiest aspects of feet-loving.

I'm EXACTLY with you on this one.
I agree, the scent of clean feet after several hours in leather boots...is most erotic!

But real stinky feet are most disgusting.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looove when they smell but not too strong, the scent of sneakers I can't handle at all though, yuk!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear ya J.J.

jstunner... by the way.. if you can recreate all the various scents of feet in a lab.. could it stand to reason.. using the lab.. 'alter' the scent of your girl's feet? if you dont' like the 'vinegar' scent.. can you 'change' it to 'cheesy' scent?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstunner
Board Regular
Member # 3865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i hear ya J.J.

jstunner... by the way.. if you can recreate all the various scents of feet in a lab.. could it stand to reason.. using the lab.. 'alter' the scent of your girl's feet? if you dont' like the 'vinegar' scent.. can you 'change' it to 'cheesy' scent?

RPM

The simple answer...no.

A skilled perfumist could create a scent that you would enjoy, but it is not going to "alter" your girls scent. She has to do that by what she eats, what she wears, and most importantly what her "normal flora" bacteria are on her feet.

Everbodys body chemistry is different. Ever notice how different "fine fragrances" smell on different people? A lot of that has to do with the interaction with skin pH, and the normal flora bacteria on the skin. THe body also produces various salts and pheromones as well that contribute to the overall fragrance.

I had a perfumist give me a standardized smell that I could work with when I was formulating fabric refreshers with various odor counteractants. From a "lab" sense I needed my experiments to be reproduceable.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links