Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » another idiot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: another idiot
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
it kinda reminds me of one of your vids, were you were a "psychic" and told the girl you could read her future better by putting her feet in your face.

that's so funny and i forgot all about that clip, but yeah it was the same premise, LOL!

and it was actually some surfer who sent in that idea as a scene that we ended up using.

don't try it outside of the home fellas [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
ugly guy, that's all i'm gonna say

but at this point in my life, i feel like doing the same thing he did. sad, i know.

You're young - plenty of opportunites will surely knock in your life. Aren't you 19 or 20? I'm 24, and haven't had much luck with feet either but have room to be optomistic - the longer you spend at Wu's, I think that will partly give you more confidence.
i don't even know. guys on this campus are getting it left and right. plus, reading some of the stories on here. i feel like it won't happen.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to have esteem, bro, or it really won't happen. Self-confidence is paramount.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So the moral of the story is: MORE DYNAMIC THREAD TITLES! [Big Grin]

True that!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
plus, reading some of the stories on here. i feel like it won't happen.
just don't be like those freaks in the news and I guarantee you, your luck will change in due time. keep yer chin up.

i remember back in college how frustrated i was that dudes around me were gettin theirs but i was a weirdo who could only wack it to feet and never get a girl to do that with me. anyway, things eventually changed!

they will for you too [Big Grin]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

but at this point in my life, i feel like doing the same thing he did. sad, i know.

You're young - plenty of opportunites will surely knock in your life. Aren't you 19 or 20? I'm 24, and haven't had much luck with feet either but have room to be optomistic - the longer you spend at Wu's, I think that will partly give you more confidence.
i don't even know. guys on this campus are getting it left and right. plus, reading some of the stories on here. i feel like it won't happen.
Dang, dude, I've been through droughts myself but never wanted to take it that level like the subject of the newspaper article. And trust me, you don't either.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
plus, reading some of the stories on here. i feel like it won't happen.
just don't be like those freaks in the news and I guarantee you, your luck will change in due time. keep yer chin up.

i remember back in college how frustrated i was that dudes around me were gettin theirs but i was a weirdo who could only wack it to feet and never get a girl to do that with me. anyway, things eventually changed!

they will for you too [Big Grin]

i don't mean THESE stories, i mean all the ones like you, shawnboy, those.

sorry, just extra down this weekend. had to hear the guy next door in my dorm fuck his girlfriend all weekend

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
had to hear the guy next door in my dorm fuck his girlfriend all weekend

lol that is the worst thing for a lonely guy to hear I know [Big Grin]

what makes you happy? you need to do something that improves your confidence because that seems to be the one quality that successful guys have

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
had to hear the guy next door in my dorm fuck his girlfriend all weekend

lol that is the worst thing for a lonely guy to hear I know [Big Grin]

what makes you happy? you need to do something that improves your confidence because that seems to be the one quality that successful guys have

idk, not alot really. playing soccer's the only thing that makes me glad. that and this youtube clip i saw yesterday
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the women are as thick as the guy, they sorta deserve each other [Laugh]
And don't worry about the bad name a guy like that would give us, even if ALL foot fetishists were strictly romantic gentlemen instead of the perverts we are [Big Grin] we'd still have a bad name with the ignorant masses, simply cuz we're a tad different...

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I just got done reading that story and I'm CRYING laughing my ass off! LOL HOW in the HELL can you do that to a family member?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"pressing his penis and testicles on the soles of her feet" [Laugh] and she let him finish! lmao [Laugh] dirrrty girl! she liked it!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't help but feel that the women are partly to blame in this matter. If the aunt felt there was something hinky about what the guy was doing, she should bounced his ass out of there. She could have brought the session to an end without violating any sense of propriety even while being unsure about what had just happened. This, rather than visiting the same thing upon her niece.

Having said this, I don't want to be seen as blaming the victims. What the guy did was idiotic and unpardonable. Further, he damages those of us who restrict our "foot conduct" to a more civil, polite, and, given the perceived oddity of our passion, appropriate expression. Then again, if the opportunity arose, who knows what I might have done with Marla Maples' shoes...but I sure as hell wouldn't have gotten caught!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dang, dude, I've been through droughts myself but never wanted to take it that level like the subject of the newspaper article. And trust me, you don't either.
idk, i just feel like going crazy and do it. just sucks, ya know???
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my style, but the "victims" didnt seem as disgusted as other stories posted here!!! She let him finish??? Hmmm???

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links