Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » another idiot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: another idiot
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1024946.html
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugly guy, that's all i'm gonna say

but at this point in my life, i feel like doing the same thing he did. sad, i know.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has already been posted
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn what a blithering idiot.
This is the kind of shit that is going to get us all lit up.
Anyone that feels compelled to assault strangers needs help. He needs to build a relationship with somewomen, then each one should be openly approached. Hell if a woman is willing to suck a smelly old dick, I think a few will let you play with their feet. My wife let me from the gitgo!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

but at this point in my life, i feel like doing the same thing he did. sad, i know.

me too..
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why, but I found that story amusing...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Not sure why, but I found that story amusing...

It is sort of funny. He looks like a pathetic ass. Poor dumb bastard must have been very desperate. Self Control is truly something he should have tried harder to achieve.....
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

You're young - plenty of opportunites will surely knock in your life. Aren't you 19 or 20? I'm 24, and haven't had much luck with feet either but have room to be optomistic - the longer you spend at Wu's, I think that will partly give you more confidence.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds like a storyline right out of a foot video, actually.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007981 [Wink]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007981 [Wink]

Two things:
1) Admitadly, the title of THIS thread is catchier. I'm more likely to glaze over "From Local Newspaper" than I would "Another Idiot." "Another Idiot" is specific and lets you know right off, "Dang, what did a dude with a foot fetish do NOW?

2) Are we only going to point out multiple threads when it comes to newspaper articles? Otherwise, we get a "what is it about feet?" "I like feet smelling/hate smelling", etc quite often (and, true, its usually from newbies) that could easily be combined into one thread or a post saying "We already talked about it here here and here."

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, what a freak!! You can kinda tell he is a pervert too, just by a certain horny gleam he has in his eye.

If i were a chic with hot feet, I would never step within ten feet of that dude!

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
"Dang, what did a dude with a foot fetish do NOW?

LMAO, that is precisely the 1st thing i thought when i read the title!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
LOL, what a freak!! You can kinda tell he is a pervert too, just by a certain horny gleam he has in his eye.

Likes he saying, "That's right! I did it! And I'd do it again, too!"

quote:
quote:
"Dang, what did a dude with a foot fetish do NOW?

LMAO, that is precisely the 1st thing i thought when i read the title!
LOL Actually, it kinda reminds me of one of your vids, were you were a "psychic" and told the girl you could read her future better by putting her feet in your face. Its funny cause in the context of the story she was stupid enough to fall for it, but that's fiction. Real life? They need to throw the book at this cat.

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Two things:
1) Admitadly, the title of THIS thread is catchier. I'm more likely to glaze over "From Local Newspaper" than I would "Another Idiot." "Another Idiot" is specific and lets you know right off, "Dang, what did a dude with a foot fetish do NOW?

2) Are we only going to point out multiple threads when it comes to newspaper articles? Otherwise, we get a "what is it about feet?" "I like feet smelling/hate smelling", etc quite often (and, true, its usually from newbies) that could easily be combined into one thread or a post saying "We already talked about it here here and here."

Good points, however this is the exact same article and it was posted fairly recently.

Usually threads about smelling, shoes etc. are similar to each other but not exactly the same. I wasn't trying to be a jerk (hence the [Wink] ), I was just pointing out another discussion about the same article. [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
quote:
quote:

Two things:

Good points, however this is the exact same article and it was posted fairly recently.

Usually threads about smelling, shoes etc. are similar to each other but not exactly the same. I wasn't trying to be a jerk (hence the [Wink] ), I was just pointing out another discussion about the same article. [Cheers]

I know, and likewise I wasn't trying to be a jerk be pointing out what I did. Just something I noticed.

So the moral of the story is: MORE DYNAMIC THREAD TITLES! [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links