Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do women/girls know about foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do women/girls know about foot fetish
Aya
Board Regular
Member # 28892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aya   Author's Homepage   Email Aya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer the question, I don't think I understood how a man's mind worked until I had a few boyfriends, and they showed and asked me for certain things. Then I started to understand how my feet played a big role in my sexuality and arousal. I don't know if I would have used the term foot fetish at that time, but when I started searching online for more info I learned of that term.

BTW,
J.J. was wondering if Karma Sutra had any foot moves...here is karma sutra figurine displaying erotic foot massage

http://www.ninja-weapons.com/Decorative/erotic_files/12364a.shtml

Also there seems to be a lot of positions where the man using the woman's feet as leverage or holding them a certain way.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/karma-sutra-positions.htm

--------------------
In the mood for a little asian tonight?
http://www.myasianfeet.com
myasianfeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogermacp
Board Regular
Member # 25485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogermacp   Email Rogermacp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear everyone's views... especially the women. Here's a few more questions for the ladies:

As a woman who know's about the attractive factor of a woman's feet; Have you or do you ever discuss feet with other women? And - How many of your friends do you think know about guys with foot fetishes or guys attracted to their pretty feet? Finally - Do you think women get pedicures because they are aware of guys admiring their feet?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen - men and women! I think there is a lot of denial out there...why all the shoes and all the polish? I know why I work out and it would be nice to meet a woman with a peck fetish...lol

In order to estimate the relative frequency of fetishes in a large sample of (at least 9000) individuals, researchers at the University of Bologna examined 381 discussion groups on the Internet. The prevalences shown for different fetishes were estimated based on (a) the number of groups devoted to the category, (b) the number of individuals participating in the groups and (c) the number of messages eh the body were most common (33% and 30% respectively). The "most common target of preferences" for the body parts were feet and toes at 47%. For objects usually associated with the body; shoes, boots and other footwear were recorded at 64% of the subsequent 30%.[4][5]

In August 2006, the ISP AOL released a database of the search terms submitted by their subscribers. In ranking only those phrases that included the word "fetish", it was found that the most common search was for feet.[6]

[ January 30, 2008, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Amen - men! I think there is a lot of denial out there...why all the shoes and all the polish? I know why I work out and it would be nice to meet a woman with a peck fetish...lol

trust me they aren't getting pedicures to attract guys to their feet, they get pedicures because they don't want their feet to look ugly

chicks do like nice pecs on a guy but statistics have shown they care about the ass and shoulders the most [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting statistics Elvzz.
Hope you find the woman you seek but I don't think it would be fair to her if you only let her touch your pectorals with her feet. Hee-hee!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's something which the statistics don't mention, Mighty Mike: in the final analysis, the only bulge at which women look is located in a man's back pocket. There's no question this sounds misogynistic but this is a conclusion based on many years of experience (not just my own). There may be protests to the contrary but if one watches the actions rather than listen to the words you'll discover the truth in this. The only question is how fat the wallet must be to cross the threshold of their comfort level.

This may sound embittered, though it is merely the statement of a reality which I reluctantly accept and I anxiously await the woman that will show me that I'm in error.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetapper - If I we not generous or competitive with prices would I have landed Miss Nikki, STG, or Meriah (who happens to be a sphere of influence)? Model releases are only as enforceable as the woman signing them and or the comp paid to be disingenuous to ask to pull the pics down...I agree with you (but remember the money can stay in your wallet, if you want)...I have been out on a few dates where I was just seeing if she'd reach for her purse, just make an effort - and I have slipped out the back. Some people may not know that gold is at 912 an oz or that the FOMC meets tomorrow - but I do. I tell my boys to "get a grip or get a grip."

As Gecko says in Wall Street, "so rich you can afford a girl like Darien."

[ January 30, 2008, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
There's something which the statistics don't mention, Mighty Mike: in the final analysis, the only bulge at which women look is located in a man's back pocket. There's no question this sounds misogynistic but this is a conclusion based on many years of experience (not just my own). There may be protests to the contrary but if one watches the actions rather than listen to the words you'll discover the truth in this. The only question is how fat the wallet must be to cross the threshold of their comfort level.

This may sound embittered, though it is merely the statement of a reality which I reluctantly accept and I anxiously await the woman that will show me that I'm in error.

i agree money is more important than anything but we are talking about body parts

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I wish the chiks werent so into the $$. Lets face it women dont really care about sex do they? They dont need it as much as we do. All they want is to spend our money, so they can show off their new bit of jewlery and/or BMW to their friends etc.

Sadly there's only too much truth to this...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the money becomes the first step for them to be really into it. I.e., a woman does foot modeling for someone's site and begins to really like doing what she is paid for....thus the money doesn't just benefit the model, but it also has the ability to benefit the fetish itself as well.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Well...It wasn't my intention to turn the thread in this direction. I'm glad that I didn't engender the ire that I thought might come from my comments.

Pardon me for sounding like a mealy-mouthed politician (and we are seeing a bunch of those, aren't we?) but I want to more clearly explain what I meant. I just can't do it now. Time, and unexpected company, interfere.

ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, women think it's ok to find feet attractive, but once they know it's a sexual turn-on, they think it is weird.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogermacp
Board Regular
Member # 25485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogermacp   Email Rogermacp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish we had more feedback from females
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't realise how many people were so into feet. i have always been aware of foot fetish and
i have been interested for a long time but haven't been in a position to be able to explore it.
how do you tell your boyfriend you want to take pictures of your feet for people to see with out them getting upset or thinking you are weird?
my last 2 long term boyfriends were not interested in feet (not interested in my feet and didn't like their feet touched)so we didn't progress it any further. probably like other people on here, you can't explore a fetish, however mild it might be, unless the other person is interested.
i have small feet, it has always been a major thing to me. i notice shoes. most of the time i cant have them. it has really made me aware of my feet.
i have looked into foot fetish before, over the years. the internet has opened things up a lot.
a few years ago there was very little on foot fetish available.
reading posts on wu's has meant i can look at peoples feelings on the subject.even if it is mainly male opinions, it is good to be able to read posts and know that there are men out there who appreciate womens feet as a sexually desirable thing.
i am surprised how powerful it is for some people. then again, that is surely a major part of what a fetish is.
jen x
i just havn't figured out what i am going to do about it yet!

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links