Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do women/girls know about foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do women/girls know about foot fetish
Rogermacp
Board Regular
Member # 25485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogermacp   Email Rogermacp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So here's my question for guys and gals that visit this forum.

Do adult women or young girls know what a foot fetish is? Do they have any clue that guys are lusting after their feet?

I say for the most part "no" they don't. But with so much emphasis being made on pedicures these days, it makes you wonder if women/girls are figuring out the power of their feet.

Let me know your thoughts!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that a great number of women are aware. However, I sometimes wonder how many women have been in a relationship with a guy who loves feet. (and how aware they are now of guys like us looking at and admiring their feet)

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know about other guys liking feet when you first discovered you liked feet? Did you know it was called a fetish? Or there was an actual Foot Fetish out there?

If you answered no to any of these questions, the probability that a girl that has never met somebody, or heard anything about it, will know anything about it is pretty slim.

Almost any girl i've ever met has either never heard about it, or had absolutely no idea that feet held the power they do to certain people, if they knew about it before hand.

I just wander if guys who are as crazy over feet and do what ever they can to get them do the same with everything else they enjoy.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they've heard of it but none of them think about it unless they have experience with a foot guy

girls get pedicures so their feet don't look ugly, not to make them desirable

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe females are learning the "power of the ped"... Its everywhere nowadays, u cant miss it!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any women would be like "A what? A foot fetish? What the hells that?!

Most are just kinda aware of it but they dont know, like "Oh, yeah some people are into feet"

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogermacp
Board Regular
Member # 25485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogermacp   Email Rogermacp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all of you for your input. I would love to hear from a female. We need to find a roving reporter to interview some girls on the street.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bootman raises a very interesting point comparing a woman's knowledgability of a foot fetish to other guys conscientious state of mind about others having a foot fetish. I personally feel that most girls are associated with the term foot fetish, but that a similar majority don't know exactly what a foot fetish is. I bet most of the world doesn't for that matter.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know much about a foot fetish until I was in college. Up until then I thought I was the only person to set up a pants tent whenever I saw a girls feet in sandals. At college I was in an out of the way store and saw Leg Show. That's when I realized that I wasn't alone AND there's a name for it. As for women knowing what a foot fetish is. My wife does and a couple women I work with do. One has dated other guys with foot fetishes and noticed me looking at her feet. So, whenever she gets a new pair of sandals or a new color of nail polish, she makes a point of showing me. With the second one, we were just chatting and the conversation turned to feet and she actually had a lot of questions about what I like about feet, what I like about her feet, etc. I told her I really like the curvey shape and the smoothness. After a couple minutes of talking about the visual appearance she really surprised me. She asked there was anything else I liked about feet since she had heard that some guys get turned on by the smell of sweaty feet. So, I know of at least three women in my life that know what a foot detish is and are comfortable talking about it.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if there's any foot related stuff in the Kama Sutra [Tongue] that would surely prove that women have always known about man's fetish and fancy for any and all of their beautiful body parts?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do think there are some women out there that are not aware of people checking out their feet. The ones that do know is the women that tease us by dangling their shoes off.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

I dig it!

I just landed a shoot with a sexy girlie that works at Sunset tan...we started talking about her hands and whoo a! There is always the flake factor, but I gotta get out there.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being aware of the idea of men with a foot fetish forever...or at least a looooong time, I don't remember a moment of being surprised to hear about it anyway. I never really thought about it though until I started doing websites and getting feedback from guys that way. After that I was able to think back to at least one guy I dated and realized he probably had a foot fetish, but I never got too far into dating him to find out for sure. Never occurred to me he wasn't just being nice wanting to massage my feet before anyway! LOL

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've got a bit of female friends. and most fall in three categories...

1-don't know and never heard. The slimest category.

2- heard of it.. but don't get it.. and not interested to know more mainly due to the fact they grew up believing that feet are ugly and bad and smelly (speaking of which.. on the discovery chaneel... one point was made.. US and cultures like it put a high premium on artificial nice scents.. so.. feet are low on the list of 'attractive' things.. yet.. other cultures don't mind.. and are far more open not only about feet.. but body odor in general.. it was a show on perfumes)

3- know enough to either be curious to learn more, or are fine enough with it to explore it more if the chance came up. (second smallest category)

i find that that three part list is highly dependent on the culture of origine.. and how if they're religious, how both conservative and practicing of those conservative views.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting analysis RPM...

Guys, I think a high proportion of women have heard of the concept of "foot fetish". Yet most of them havent actually met someone that actually has it...hence it isnt mainstream for them and would be viewed as 'different'.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links