Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Image preferences (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Image preferences
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@mighty mike ..full size for me to..i can't stand looking at little bitty thumbnails ..and when i see a thread with just links i usually just close it out.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i enjoy thumbnails because it gives the option of choosing to blow the image up. btw you can upload your pics through the image hosting site in my sig.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with a fast connection you don't have to think about blowing up an image

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

true, but I have to be mindful of everyone, and not everyone has a high speed connection. I wonder if even half of Wu's members have high speed internet.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needless to say, we all can appreciate FULL SIZE photos: They're aesthetically pleasing! [Roll Eyes]
Nonetheless, having thumbnails just makes more sense. At least that way, you can pick & choose which images you want to enlarge--instead of waiting for all of 'em upload.... [Eek!]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:

true, but I have to be mindful of everyone, and not everyone has a high speed connection. I wonder if even half of Wu's members have high speed internet.
in the year 2008 they should [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

in the year 2008 they should [Wink]
agreed, they should. but will they? everyone? nope. wont happen.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its about like people having to do away with their old tv's or else they won't work anymore...upgrades are being forced on people now.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
its about like people having to do away with their old tv's or else they won't work anymore...upgrades are being forced on people now.

but is internet speed being forced on people? I know digital TV is...but i haven't heard that internet speed would go that route.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What shomeyoTOES said...... [Hump] [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

8 meg here [Thumbs Up] as for thumbnails, They serve a purpose! but I prefer to see full size images tbh. And seeing on 32" sony bravia it doesnt make too much difference really.
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's face it; many images DON'T deserve a full screen.
Just load the thumbnails and let us choose which ones we want to enlarge for a closer look.
I'll say it again; when I see a long down load coming, I just move along and don't comment.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Let's face it; many images DON'T deserve a full screen.
Just load the thumbnails and let us choose which ones we want to enlarge for a closer look.
I'll say it again; when I see a long down load coming, I just move along and don't comment.

_fjb_

do you think many of the images that I personally post dont deserve full screen? In your opinion, am I missing something with the pics I shoot and post?

bump for more responses.

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbnails are fine. As long as there is at least one phone company out there that has a wire running to a house, there will be dial up.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, by the way I have high speed cable. My previous comment is simply based on reality. Some people simply won't change. I know that if I had to go back to dial up, I honestly think I'd give up the 'net. Couldn't deal with the frustration.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links