Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Image preferences (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Image preferences
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you prefer to see images posted on the forums?

*keep in mind the thumbnails will lead to a 1024x768 image

[ March 15, 2008, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Dave888 ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 44 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbnails !!

[Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to see the thumbnails directly on the forum page- that are linked to the larger images. Although I realize that many enjoy seeing really high quality or larger photos, I find myself frequently frustrated by the load speed of larger photos- and I've got a fast DSL line.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the image size being less than the computer screen size I am viewing from. if too big, thumbnails are better. but if small enough (like 800x600) then on the screen would be better for me.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbs are cool... (keep in mind the thumbnails will lead to a 1024x768 image) [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbnails make the loading time easier - two browser windows very quickly complete what one tries to do. WIth a regular-sized image, your browser moves up and down depending on the size & resolution of the particular image.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take em anyway they come (my images that is) Loading time is no problem for me. [Joint]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full size definitely. I hate having to click on every pic I want to look at when I could just see them posted right there on the screen. It also saves time when there's more than one pic that I want to save. What I hate the most though is when somebody just posts the links and I have to either copy and paste it in the address bar or click on it. I usually just forget about those and don't bother with them.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far thumbs are leading with 47% I understand both sides of this issue. I have pretty darn fast internet so full size on the page loads just fine for me, but I remember way back when 56K was SUPER FAST, and 1 full size image was annoying to open. I used to make all my images 800x600 because at the time most ppl had smaller screens. Now I make them 1024x768 because a lot of ppl now have larger screens.

Im curious to see how this poll ends up in a few weeks.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

bump for some more votes.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks to me like thumbnails are winning handily. [Cheers]

_fjb_

[ March 17, 2008, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Looks to me like thumbnails are winning handily. [Cheers]

_fjb_

dunno....they are down to less than 50% now.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't mind either way. my desktop may not be too large a screen, but wifee's laptop is big enough. so.. don't matter to me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

bump for more votes!

thumbs have only 46% now.

I'd like for more ppl to vote to be able to see what most ppl at Wu's prefer.

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
full size, i hate thumb nails

i don't know how people can stand dial up

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links