Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has feet ever got in the way of a relationship? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has feet ever got in the way of a relationship?
Fat Pants
Board Regular
Member # 29842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Pants   Email Fat Pants   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont see why a foot fetish would get in the way of a relationship. If a girl was really that worth it, she would be open minded and take you for who you are =) but hey thats coming from a girl whos mad about someone with a foot fetish lol so i may be a bit biased.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One gal I dated, was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous; turned out that she was a fashion-model that did a lot of photography work in New York. Man, I was proud to think this woman with such killer beauty was attracted to me. I often tried to catch a glimpse of her feet (at the time, very unrevealing shoes were in vogue) and had no luck when we were in intimate moments. On one occasion I caught here as she had just stepped out of the shower and saw her feet...they looked like bags of smashed crabs. As remarkably beautiful as she was, I kept flashing back to the sight of her feet as we continued to date; this continued to nag at me for some time. Finally, I just let the relationship peter out; fewer calls, less contact.

To this day, I don't know if I regret it or not.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure about this and my experience is rather limited to-date as I was only just very recently introduced to my own foot sensuality and beauty and am now left wondering what it truly means to "you" as men who love feet and what does it mean to "me" as someone who now wants her feet worshipped but isn't sure where to find it... It's not just about feet for a me (as a woman).

So in my case, I wonder, as a (currently or previously) single foot lover do you (as the man) feel the need to have multiple ped-partners or are you still searching for "the one". And if "the one" is willing to engage herself in your desires (or at least most of them LOL), will you be satisfied being monogamous? Will you be happy if your variety comes only from pictures and videos - or would you feel a need to touch and play with another woman's feet to feed your fetish?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a one woman type of guy!!! monogomy is key for me. i don't need to have 'relations' with other feet.

the only thing for me.. I do wish i came to grips with my foot interest and heel interest at a much younger age. would have made a difference in my dating life.

as for being married.. i love it. and though my wife doesn't fully get it.. she participates enough so that i'm not feeling deprived. granted i wish she was more into it, but i've got no need to get substitutes.

one of my friends was a model for me (i've posted her pics here a few times).. but now that i'm married.. the desire to photograph her feet has changed.. it's more for the art now than for the joy of being close to her feet. and i've done a lot less photos as a consequence.

i'm not driven by my interest.. but i do manage them as i feel they need be. i'm in charge of my behaviors and 'destiny'. impulse control, in my opinion, is a sign of maturity.

so, perfect peds.. there can be a guy who is into you an your feet out there. how that works out, i wish i knew.. i'd be a billionaire!!.. but being open about it has greatly helped. my wife partakes in my interest.. had i not opened up.. i'd be out of luck

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links