Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has feet ever got in the way of a relationship? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has feet ever got in the way of a relationship?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetish can control your life. Well, maybe not. But, it sure can run your dating life. Has feet ever ruined a relationship? [Cry]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear you're worried about this, but if it helps it's never ruined one for me... i had one gf who really didnt like it when i paid attention to her feet lol but it didnt end it or anything. i've actually been very lucky and most of my girlfriends have been really receptive to my foot fetish and enjoyed it, so i've gotten footjobs etc from girls i never thought would be into it which is a nice suprise! there are girls who love it out there u just have to be lucky enough to find them! good luck!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I would not say that it had ruined a relationship - maybe cause a very minor problem / awkward feeling if say I was in the mood for feet more than anything else, but she wasnt.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anything, it's improved my love life! See my post "Only Her Feet Can Do It" for elaboration.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah.. no issues for me.. maybe because it's more a finely tuned interest instead of a fetish.. therefore.. if a gal isn't into what I like.. then.. i can proceed without. (thankfully.. that didn't come into play for marriage.. well not full effect anyway)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's very hard for me to tell most of the time. I get things in waves. A lot of the time I feel I'm fine without women and feet. But there are these sudden bursts where I feel desperate.

I'd like to think I'm fine without getting feet and being single. Which is not just wishful thinking, because I happen to keep myself happy and content a lot of them time.

But then there are moments like tonight when I was at a gig. The females were quite agitating me.

This thankfully doesn't happen often. It doesn't help though, that my past relationships have brought out the mysoginist in me to a certain extent. It's mostly what causes me to not bother chatting women up. Plus being lazy as fuck LOL.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife loved getting her feet massaged whenever she wanted while we were dating. She was a bio-chem major and had a lot of lab classes which involved standing - so at the end of a long day of counting fruit flies or mixing chemicals, she always enjoyed that I would rub her feet for her. When I finally confessed my foot fetish to her after we had been together for about 6 years (wasn't nearly as open about it back then - no Wu's to let me know it was normal) she basically said "no shit! I knew that after about 3 months of twice a week foot rubs." So, it never got in our way, she just figured it was part of what made me me and she enjoyed the attention. I remember after I graduated and went off to grad school, she came to visit for a weekend and told me to stay in the living room of my apartment and she would be right back. Well, it was in February in Michigan (the definition of cold) so she turned the heat up in the apartment to about 80 and ten minutes later she came out wearing shorts, a tank top and strappy beach sandals. Then she set out a blanket on the floor for a "beach picnic". When she came out I let out a low whistle and she held her foot out in front of me and asked if I liked the color on her nails with her new sandals. How could a foot guy not like hot pink nails in strappy sandals in the middle of winter?!

Bottom line - if she truely loves you for who you are, then she'll adapt to (or hopefully adopt) your lifestyle.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I won't date a girl with ugly feet.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id like more foot attension in a relationship, but im really tickleish but like havin the tops of my feet bein touched, dont seem to get much tho ;-(
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it has, the up front selection process of finding a woman more like Madion and seeing something you like is quite a balance! Hey, it is safe sex, anyway!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never got in the way, au contraire, it always adds an extra edge to my sexlife [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to say it's gotten in the way is an understatement. they've pretty much ruined it to be honest.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Foot fetish can control your life. Well, maybe not. But, it sure can run your dating life. Has feet ever ruined a relationship? [Cry]

Never ruined a relationship, but it has got in the way. Could have hit it off with this chick in one of my classes last semester, but i just wasn't attracted to her feet at all. Being as i have a legitimate fetish, that wasn't going to work for me.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukblksolescd
BANNED
Member # 29800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukblksolescd   Author's Homepage   Email ukblksolescd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it didnt ruin the relationship but I really looked stupid. I actually stayed in this really abusive relationship because this girls feet were so bloody hot. I was only 17 at the time and we were in high school but I used to give her foot massages in class kiss her feet and all that and I dont know I think it blew my mind that she was into it but the downer was this girl was suuuuuch a biiiiatch. Cheated on me, sole a really pricey watch and money from me, my parents were so disappointed in me for the longest because they found out about all the classroom foot fun on a parents evening. Well I guess I got what I deserved for really staying with someone I should have broken up with years ago.

--------------------
"you call that ticklin?? you betta tie those ankles and get some oil"

http://www.myspace.com/ukblksolescd

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Has feet ever ruined a relationship?

My love of feet has ruined one relationship that I recall.

My girlfriend actually thought I was a freak and made no qualms of letting me and her friends know this:
http://img23.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=70145_rolls-eyes-fj-koshor_123_1037lo.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links