Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toe rings (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: toe rings
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Can you all help a girl out? Don't laugh, ok?
I've never worn a toe ring. Honest.

I am in Boston area and I haven't really noticed a lot of places selling them. Maybe I just haven't looked before. [Smile]

Based on that fact, here's what may be a stupid question.

Is there a way to wear them? Should they sit down to the base like a ring on a finger would? Should it only fit 1/2 way down? Are they all adjustable? Where would I start to look for them?

You can probably find toe rings at your generic jewelry shops that sell ear rings.... Think jewelry shops that cater to younger females and that's where you'll, more than likely, find toe rings for sale.

As far as "the way to wear them", I think that it really all depends on what you feel comfortable with. If you're more comfortable wearing them around halfway down the toes, then wear them there. If you're more comfortable wearing them along the base of the toes, then wear them there. I don't think there's really any "rule" as to where they need to be placed and worn. I think it really all revolves around what's comfortable for the girl wearing them.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks footgirl and Fate111 -- nice to get both perspectives here - female and male.

I will probably give them a try to see how they feel - I'm sure it's like anything - once you wear them long enough you don't feel them. At first it might distract me or seem uncomfortable...but then again - before I was so richly introduced to the sexy side of my peds... that seemed like it might be uncomfortable...and it is definitely NOT uncomfortable!

I just wish I didn't have to enjoy it only in the forum.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe rings are too sexy and I enjoy watching my gf wearing them and sucking her toes when she wears them!

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links