Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toe rings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: toe rings
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like many others on here i love it when a woman wears toe rings. in fact over the last week i've seen several women at work wearing them, one girl even had one on each foot and a different toe for each. now here's my question: have you ever been sucking on a woman's toes, and accidentally pulled off the toe ring? i got to thinking about this earlier whether it's happened before, and whether you would have them remove them beforehand or what.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've pulled a toe ring or two off intentionally while sucking on a woman's toes. [Evil Grin] I don't really mind it if she's wearing them though so I don't ask a woman to take them off.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in pics, toerings are hot (most of the time) in real life, rarely get up close and personal to any of them.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was in the mid 80's when I came across toe rings in real life (heard about them but never even saw a picture). At first, I thought they looked a little odd, clumsy even. Didn't take long for them to "grow on me". I have a tendency to delay gratification so I save those toes for last. It was never an accident that they came off in my mouth; I wanted to make sure that my tongue touched those parts of the ring that touched her toes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex used to wear toe rings. They look good but hurt real bad when she gave me a fj with them on.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see what you mean, Toetapper, about wanting to make sure you included the part where the ring sat on her toe. i love it when i see a woman with toe rings on, they can increase the sexiness imo.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love toerings - never accidentally sucked one of a sexy piggie tho !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
love toerings - never accidentally sucked one of a sexy piggie tho !

i'd almost be afraid to!! [Laugh]
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can say from the female side ...

I have had a toe ring sucked off ... it actually tickles and is quite comical.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe rings are ridiculously sexy. Even if a woman has average feet but chooses to wear a toe ring, I get turned on.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i have over 200 ......seriously

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sol on this one : They are ridiculously sexy! However, I have never tasted one =) I would ask her to leave it on for enjoyment if I were presented with this situation.

For those interested :
http://www.toerings.com/

Enjoy!
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
I think i have over 200 ......seriously

obviously you don't wear them all at the same time [Tongue]
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you all help a girl out? Don't laugh, ok?
I've never worn a toe ring. Honest.

I am in Boston area and I haven't really noticed a lot of places selling them. Maybe I just haven't looked before. [Smile]

Based on that fact, here's what may be a stupid question.

Is there a way to wear them? Should they sit down to the base like a ring on a finger would? Should it only fit 1/2 way down? Are they all adjustable? Where would I start to look for them?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectped- i dont get them either. I have a few- and well... I just cant master the feel. The look. I think they look 100x better on others. On me I feel like I am trying to make them look good.

Not to mention, my personality is fun and smartass like, but not... toering personality! lol I know, What the hell is that? Who knows, but I dont feel the toe rings!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links