Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Seeing it from the other POV (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seeing it from the other POV
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:
I'm begginning to think about this more recently... How must it feel for her partner to be obsessed with her feet . I was trying to put myself in her shoes, and TBH I don't really like the idea of it.

For the past year or so, I've been facing this fact quite often myself, and the reality of it is that it ain't pretty. There's exceptions to everything of course, so some girls actually do enjoy the fetishist's selfish foot obsessions.

A foot fetishist's healthy interests in feet is unfortunately construed as "obsession" many times in the real world. And fortunately or unfortunately for me, my interests in the past few years has migrated toward reality smut, which makes me like the idea of a natural/genuine scenario or course of action.

That being said, I can't help but think of the probability of what a real life woman is likely to think in her 1st time foot encounter, as opposed to a staged video where a woman is paid to figuratively finger herself for money while making us (the chump viewers) supposedly fall for the idea that we are at the center of her world, LOL!

Anyway, you're definitely not the only one who has thought about her natural unbiased perspective. This becomes particularly more evident with women who are not being paid. And as I mentioned, there's exceptions to every rule of course.

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Mike- but maybe one day you will be lucky enough to have someone as awesome as myself who is the total package! lol [Wink] [Wink]

Speaking of exceptions to the rule, I would die for footgirl0226 and Mighty Mike to hook up and post videos of Mike pervin on those feet. This could be a situation where the guy goes all out, and even from the woman's perspective, she is genuinely thrilled, LOL!

Don't you guys think this would be great for our foot fetish image?! I do, Tee Hee! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

well it would be great for her [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Footlovers:
[qb] [Big Grin]

Mike - you are such a little!!! I think its the other way around.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Mike - you are such a little!!! I think its the other way around.

Hahahahahaaaaa! And why do you two think i suggested this?! I love the chemistry there. So much potential for a great video [Big Grin]

If I had the funds, I would hire you both and fly you out for that project [Wink] You'd both enjoy each other's part of the foot play quite a bit in person -- I'm pretty sure.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike is a child. He needs a good ass whoopin! that is what he needs...

Oh wait, he would enjoy that too much too... I guess there is only one thing left to do then... lol [Wink]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that having a partner obsessed with any body part would make things difficult. I like feet, but they aren't the only thing that gets me aroused.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links