Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Seeing it from the other POV (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seeing it from the other POV
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I'm begginning to think about this more recently... How must it feel for her partner to be obsessed with her feet . I was trying to put myself in her shoes, and TBH I don't really like the idea of it.

To think out of all the body parts a man could have, he choses her feet. I mean, I'm not saying I don't like them, but for a woman, I geuss it must feel kinda weird, it's like the farthest body part from anywhere else, I don't think it would feel particularly intimate or close or anything.

It's hard to explain, I'm not slating anyone because I am just as bad myself and it's just a though, but just try put yourself in her shoes and imagine what it must be like for someone to be obsessed with them :S Kinda funny

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see what you mean, but i thing that that only happens when your attraction to her feet doesn't allow you to see her other attributes. when she clearly see and feels that you are only interested in her feet and nothing else. i love my wife's feet, she knows and enjoys the attention i pay to her feet but, when we have sex, her tits,ass,mouth and pussy also get my attention.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman who embraces that notion of 'he likes my feet more than my other parts' is my kinda woman, when they embrace the fact that it is something different and it entices them. It truly is hard to think about from the other point of view, and instead you would think from your own perspective if like a woman were somehow totally into your bald head and you couldn't understand it. That's probably an abstract comparison but in trying to relate it, it was the best I could put forth.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I have often said here, in one form or another, I acknowledge that there is much more to a woman than her feet. I appreciate a woman in her totality and try not to ignore any part of her physical or mental.

Certainly, I love it when she indulges my foot fancy and hope she enjoys my little kink. Pretty feet aren't enough by themselves, though. What makes feet truly attractive, at least to me, is the person to whom they are attached.

Good on you A&F for giving this notion some consideration. The complaints of being a "sex object" stem largely from guys who look women straight in the tits while talking to them. Foot guys can fall into a similar trap by obsessing over what might be thought of as an odd part of the body and should work hard at "personalizing" rather than "objectifying" a woman and all her parts.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i too am completely obsessed with feet. my girlfriend told me I need to try and apprecite her more but its hard feet rule my life.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:
Hi all,

I'm begginning to think about this more recently... How must it feel for her partner to be obsessed with her feet . I was trying to put myself in her shoes, and TBH I don't really like the idea of it.

To think out of all the body parts a man could have, he choses her feet. I mean, I'm not saying I don't like them, but for a woman, I geuss it must feel kinda weird, it's like the farthest body part from anywhere else, I don't think it would feel particularly intimate or close or anything.

It's hard to explain, I'm not slating anyone because I am just as bad myself and it's just a though, but just try put yourself in her shoes and imagine what it must be like for someone to be obsessed with them :S Kinda funny

I agree

if I had a girl that was obsessed with my feet, I guess it would be nice but I'd rather be liked for my body or facial characteristics

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...or mind and intellect, wit, charm... lol There are other things besides all physical.

Timothy - yeah you need to work on appreciating the others... if I was in her shoes I would be getting annoyed if you are only focusing on feet. Totally annoyed. lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i have to like the whole package i am not going to be with an ugly woman just for her feet. I have to like everything about her. Feet are just the icing on the cake. You should always like eveything about your significant other or things won't work anyway. That's why i love my wife.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Hey i have to like the whole package i am not going to be with an ugly woman just for her feet. I have to like everything about her. Feet are just the icing on the cake. You should always like eveything about your significant other or things won't work anyway. That's why i love my wife.

BRAVO! I think you are 100% right on all that!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
There are other things besides all physical.

not for guys like me [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a tricky one, it does feel nice wen a guy strokes ur feet etc, but its gotta b just as much as u pay attension to the rest of her..........

id kill my guy if he was just all for my feet and not for the rest of me, id b upset lol [Big Grin]

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
There are other things besides all physical.

not for guys like me [Wink]
We all [Wink] know Mike- but maybe one day you will be lucky enough to have someone as awesome as myself who is the total package! lol [Wink] [Wink]
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's okay to favor a certain body part that one may be attracted to. However, if you're constantly all down on a woman's feet and that's all you really care about and you don't pay attention to anything else on her either physically, mentally or emotionally, then I can see how a woman would freak out.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:

For the past year or so, I've been facing this fact quite often myself, and the reality of it is that it ain't pretty. There's exceptions to everything of course, so some girls actually do enjoy the fetishist's selfish foot obsessions.

A foot fetishist's healthy interests in feet is unfortunately construed as "obsession" many times in the real world. And fortunately or unfortunately for me, my interests in the past few years has migrated toward reality smut, which makes me like the idea of a natural/genuine scenario or course of action.

That being said, I can't help but think of the probability of what a real life woman is likely to think in her 1st time foot encounter, as opposed to a staged video where a woman is paid to figuratively finger herself for money while making us (the chump viewers) supposedly fall for the idea that we are at the center of her world, LOL!

Anyway, you're definitely not the only one who has thought about her natural unbiased perspective. This becomes particularly more evident with women who are not being paid. And as I mentioned, there's exceptions to every rule of course.

quote:
Mike- but maybe one day you will be lucky enough to have someone as awesome as myself who is the total package! lol [Wink] [Wink]

Speaking of exceptions to the rule, I would die for footgirl0226 and Mighty Mike to hook up and post videos of Mike pervin on those feet. This could be a situation where the guy goes all out, and even from the woman's perspective, she is genuinely thrilled, LOL!

Don't you guys think this would be great for our foot fetish image?! I do, Tee Hee! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ April 23, 2008, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Speaking of exceptions to the rule, I would die for footgirl0226 and Mighty Mike to hook up and post videos of Mike pervin on those feet. This could be a situation where the guy goes all out, and even from the woman's perspective, she is genuinely thrilled, LOL!

Don't you guys think this would be great for our foot fetish image?! I do, Tee Hee! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

You are a nut! LOL But I take it as a compliment you are thinking of me! haha!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links