Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sandels are not for everyone!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sandels are not for everyone!!!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah - I want to hear that story too... If mike was wearing cheerleading shoes - what was he doing?

And Mike - even at 3% that's a lot of female feet! This world is a big place - but there's a whole lot more out there than 3% and some don't even know it yet

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is I can get my hands on a group of 15-16yr old girls old cheer shoes for him if the story is good... lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I thought everyone on this board has seen my soles! Chase some of my threads but here you go- here are some!

[IMG]http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc729/th_84796_Picture_467_122_729lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img238.imagevenue.com/loc345/th_84819_deana_122_345lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img202.imagevenue.com/loc543/th_84821_Picture_019_122_543lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc775/th_84822_Picture_020_122_775lo.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img240.imagevenue.com/loc526/th_84824_deana1_122_526lo.jpg[/IMG]

What I would like to do is take some crush-proof military grade safety goggles and put them around my eyes. And then I'd like to take some full weight face standing from those soles so that I could simultaneously keep my eyes open to enjoy the view of those soles while getting my face crushed beneath!!!

Anyone care to join me in such fun or am I just being too weird again for a foot fetish board, LOL!? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

There's no story with any cheerleading shoes other than I know that Mighty Mike likes to do pervy things related to foot fetish. That was the 1st pervy thing that came to mind for taming a caged foot fetish beast like ole Mikey [Wink]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL - you like then?
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
who here feels me? i know some of you will think i'm discriminating against people with ugly feet.
but hey, that is just my personal oppinion.

I don't even have a foot fetish and I feel the same way Solesquirters!!! That is just wrong wrong wrong. LOL. You are cracking me up and I am glad I am not one of the crusty footed ones that get a disgusted look from you...

;)FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
no for me only 3% of women are attractive

maybe some of them do have nicer feet but I hardly notice the feet if I don't like the face and body

Mike you really need to stop comparing all women to me! lol I told you it will never work between us... lol [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
Footgirl, me tooooo!!!!!! Not everyone can be like us. LMFAO!!!!! Don't hate us because we have beautiful feet. tee hee hee.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

quote:
LOL - you like then?

Sorry I keep posting but last one, your wrinkled soles are impressive and beautiful. I think that's the first time I've seen them. Great pics!!!!
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow sole solution you are so right about these models chicks with tore up feet and toes! lmfao!
i thought i was the onlyone that noticed it. now i lived in the village growing up and i seethe girls ou discribe, going on go sees and auditions; and they have some nasty feet. but i don't know if you have noticed this part...tons of fat or ugly chicks, seem to have the most attractive feet of everyone for some reason.
i don't know, maybe the hot chicks, just never pay attention to their feet too much because they constantly complimented on the things that are most visible. meanwhile the fat and ugly chicks, say" dam! if i'm going to be nasty looking...well i'm going to atleast keep my feet in excellent shape."lol. i think that's it.

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where to begin on this; just as there are certain people that are beautiful and hideous, likewise with feet.

I agree that there are some feet that are better off not being seen but, for those who aren't foot fanciers, how are they supposed to know? How could I approach them, pointing at their "dogs" while saying, "Don't ever let me see those again!" I'm not "Simon" so I'd only get punched out for my concern.

Additionally, I live in an area where there are an abundance of people who just don't give a rat's ass about their appearance (or hygiene, for that matter). It is not uncommon to see a woman in curlers and housecoat (bathrobe, in the rest of the world) dragging their mewling brats down the street and from store to store. They have somewhere to go later where it's important to look good. A mystery to me.

Couldn't begin this well. Could ramble. Can't end well.

Nevermind.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a woman's toes look like she's been kicking fire hydrants she belong doesn't belong anywhere in the same zipcode as a pair of flipflops or sandals Same story if her toenails are all kinds of different colors and none of those colors are nail polish.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links