Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sandels are not for everyone!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sandels are not for everyone!!!
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the season we all love so dearly, is fast upon us now. before you know it, it will officialy be summer again." YESSS!" but with summer approaching us all, with the tempertures that may and june bring...comes certain responsibilities. i hate to have to come clean and just say this; but...SANDELS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE! i love to walk down the streets of new york city; and feel blessed, that i fortunately live in a great country and to add the cherry on top of that, i live in a great and diverse city. but... the thing that ruins that for me, "LMFAO!' is when i get on the subway and notice a very attractive pair of perfectly pedicured feet, encased in as far as i'm concerned "THE BRA AND PANTIES OF THE FOOT FETISH WORLD." sexy thong sandels. i'm sitting there listening to my ipod and enjoying the view, while headed to my destination. suddenly...the train comes to a stop,the doors fly open; and that view disappears into the summer streets. "DAM!" but to only be replaced by some new view of a woman , who has now taken that same spot directly across from me. i look down, sure enough the old view has now been replaced by one that is completely opposite. open toed sandel, featuring the crusty feet of a woman, who has obviously gotten it all twisted, just like her toes hanging over the foot of the shoes and scrapping away at the ground beneath her.

toes that look like they need to be sand blasted! toe nails that need to be cut with an electric saw! feet that look like...instead of kissed and fondeled, they look as if they can be used as a weapon to get me to confess, to everything i know and if need be, everything i don't know. why do these women and men do it themselves? if they do it because they know lots of men have a foot fetish, why do they have to be cruel to us? what did we do to them? lol.
i mean...don't they know, sandels are not for everyone? if you have never taken the time, to keep your feet looking good...why do that to us,yourself and your poor shoes, that have now become, like some unwanting accomplice to a major crime spree? yeah,yeah,yeah i know i'm a shallow sole. LMFAO! =^) [Tongue]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
the season we all love so dearly, is fast upon us now. before you know it, it will officialy be summer again." YESSS!" but with summer approaching us all, with the tempertures that may and june bring...comes certain responsibilities. i hate to have to come clean and just say this; but...SANDELS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE! i love to walk down the streets of new york city; and feel blessed, that i fortunately live in a great country and to add the cherry on top of that, i live in a great and diverse city. but... the thing that ruins that for me, "LMFAO!' is when i get on the subway and notice a very attractive pair of perfectly pedicured feet, encased in as far as i'm concerned "THE BRA AND PANTIES OF THE FOOT FETISH WORLD." sexy thong sandels. i'm sitting there listening to my ipod and enjoying the view, while headed to my destination. suddenly...the train comes to a stop,the doors fly open; and that view disappears into the summer streets. "DAM!" but to only be replaced by some new view of a woman , who has now taken that same spot directly across from me. i look down, sure enough the old view has now been replaced by one that is completely opposite. open toed sandel, featuring the crusty feet of a woman, who has obviously gotten it all twisted, just like her toes hanging over the foot of the shoes and scrapping away at the ground beneath her.

toes that look like they need to be sand blasted! toe nails that need to be cut with an electric saw! feet that look like...instead of kissed and fondeled, they look as if they can be used as a weapon to get me to confess, to everything i know and if need be, everything i don't know. why do these women and men do it themselves? if they do it because they know lots of men have a foot fetish, why do they have to be cruel to us? what did we do to them? lol.
i mean...don't they know, sandels are not for everyone? if you have never taken the time, to keep your feet looking good...why do that to us,yourself and your poor shoes, that have now become, like some unwanting accomplice to a major crime spree? yeah,yeah,yeah i know i'm a shallow sole. LMFAO! =^) [Tongue]

completely agree. it's taken the place of "Thongs are not for everyone"
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who here feels me? i know some of you will think i'm discriminating against people with ugly feet.
but hey, that is just my personal oppinion.

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe up chicks don't know they are and that goes for her feet...As an aside, there is a woman at Roscoe's not getting the pecan pie when some guy would love her if she were thicker.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who here feels me? i know some of you will think i'm discriminating against people with ugly feet.
but hey, that is just my personal oppinion.

you forgot

we here at Wu's don't like ugly feet, lol [Laugh]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
97% of feet are gross imo

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

97% mike? that is hard to agree with bro. if that were actually the case, we would all be into something else all together. i would probaly say...60% of all feet are gross. if we lived in some ran down third world country, where they never wore shoes at all, climbed mountains and kicked bolders yeah. but this america fortunately, the land of nail salons,shoe stores and thank good podiatrist.
so our ladies get to keep us wide open. i juust hate when a woman hears about guys like us,knowing that her feet are toe up from the floor up; but thinks some polish and seductive and exspensive shoes, is all it takes to motivate us. they only end up truely almost converting us into mainstream sexuality, through that kind of wicked for of brainwashing. lol!

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no for me only 3% of women are attractive

maybe some of them do have nicer feet but I hardly notice the feet if I don't like the face and body

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i would probaly say...60% of all feet are gross.

does this stat account for male feet? just curious

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO.. OK, I have to admit, although I tend to enjoy certain aspects of Feet that some may consider "ugly" you're right, some people have no business wearing sandals or open Toe shoes, for me, it's an aesthetic thing, like length of Toes, like when a Woman's second Toe is shorter than the third... I hate that. Uggh!!! Makes me just shake my head. Cover those up! Not all women have pretty Toes and the sooner the ones with less attractive Toes realize this, the better my Foot watching experience will be. LOL. But I guess it's all a matter of opinion too... What someone considers gnarled, someone else considers tasty delights. LOL.

But I'll tell you one thing... SOLESQUIRTERS, what do you think of this? Living in NYC too, it's been my experience that the tall thin, high fashion "super model" types that I see walking in certain neighborhoods have the MOST unattractive Toes I've ever seen in my life! Do you feel the same? I don't know what it is! Whenever I see these tall, really skinny European or American model types, and I'm talking about the ones that are dressed up and actually look like they are on their way to a photo shoot or interview! They usually are pigeon toed and have jacked up Toes!... I don't get it. I've NEVER EVER seen a tall skinny model type Woman with pretty Toes.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But I'll tell you one thing... SOLESQUIRTERS, what do you think of this? Living in NYC too, it's been my experience that the tall thin, high fashion "super model" types that I see walking in certain neighborhoods have the MOST unattractive Toes I've ever seen in my life! Do you feel the same? I don't know what it is! Whenever I see these tall, really skinny European or American model types, and I'm talking about the ones that are dressed up and actually look like they are on their way to a photo shoot or interview! They usually are pigeon toed and have jacked up Toes!... I don't get it. I've NEVER EVER seen a tall skinny model type Woman with pretty Toes.
as true as that is.. i've seen a few exceptions.. however. what i've found.. the women you'd not expect to have hot feet do have very sexy feet. and one of prettiest in recent memory was a gal who was heavy set... wearing very high heels. she took them off.. the toes and foot was picture perfect!!! just amazingly beautiful..

then her pal takes hers off.. tall skiny pretty type (above the ankle anyway).. reveals the most jacked feet i've seen outside of work!!!! (yeah at work.. i do see totally jacked up feet.. just a part of the business.. thankfully not co-workers though.. just clients)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously Mike..... Footgirl is one of a kind! lol!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Mike you really need to stop comparing all women to me! lol I told you it will never work between us... lol [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

Footgirl, can you please post at least one sole pic for Mike and the rest of us? PLEASSSSSSEEEE!!! We promise to keep Mighty Mike in the cage until we can get him a fresh box of cheerleader shoes. Just give us a little peep to hold us over til mornin [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
no for me only 3% of women are attractive

maybe some of them do have nicer feet but I hardly notice the feet if I don't like the face and body

Mike you really need to stop comparing all women to me! lol I told you it will never work between us... lol [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
sure [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I agree 100%. The shoe stores that sell sandals should have standards that must be met before a woman can buy them. It's the same reason none of us foot lovers become podiatrists. If we did we would have to deal with all the ugly feet that come in with problems. What's even worse is when a woman wears a toe ring, which is meant to draw attention to the foot, only to see that her feet are some of the ugliest things I have ever seen.

And footgirl, I am not usually a sole man but that first pic you posted is just soooo hot. Your soles look so soft and smooth - WOW!!!!

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links