Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My heads all clogged up! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My heads all clogged up!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I find that women tend to find it quite annoying when a guy only sees her breasts, butt, and vagina as the only sexual things on her body. Whether or not she's into her feet being "appreciated", she also usually tends to like most of her body "appreciated", not just the mainstream 3.

And what the hell ThisIsMe!? Have you seen your signature lately? You want to make us all feel guilty about something we know to be harmless, yet you're over here shouting from the rooftops, for all intents and purposes, that you want luscious soles on your face. Either accept what you are, or get treatment for something you claim you don't want. Just don't preach to us, got it?

I agree. If you really feel the way you do, then why do you have that as your signature?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first when I told my wife, I was very reluctant, but I told her anyway and she was relieved that I had a foot fetish and not a scat fetish or something else.

When I feel insecure about it and say I feel wierd because I like sucking on her toes she says "you are the only one making it wierd"

I guess I am lucky becasue she is open to it and vowed to keep it "our" secret.

She has also said something that makes me feel better...It is just what you like and I like that fact that I can share it with you.

Just read the previous responses. There are many great comments. If you do not truly like having what I believe to be is the greatest fetish of all, then seriously think about speaking with a shrink. Research it.

I say do not worry so much and be to hard on yourself, it is who you are and someday you will find someone who accepts it and loves it about you. Go slow at bringing it into the bedroom.

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as one of the wiser menbers in this forum, i can see your point. yes it is seen as a weird fetish among the larger numbe rof people in the world. but i wouldnt get so stressed out about it. enjoy looking at feet in the parks and on the streets, and someday you might find the woman that will satisfy your foot needs
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, this fetish has been nothing but a burden and an horrific curse. It has never had any kind of remote gratification and has only ever brought about pain. Women find me thoroughly ignorable as it is (I don't wear pink shirts, or something). So, this fetish only ever exacerbated the difficulty I naturally feel speaking to women. If there existed a pill I could take to reverse the effects, I'd do so in a second. Granted, I would probably feel differently if I had ever been allowed to partake in any of the activities that supposedly go along with it. I think people who are in happy relationships with women who like to please them are, understandable, not fully conscious of the problems this thing can amplify. Eh, those are my thoughts.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Problems with a foot fetish are only brought along by people who have little self-control or little self-esteem. It has nothing to do with the foot fetish itself. Without the foot fetish, these same people are just your run of the mill pervs, but with it, they suddenly become "sexually abnormal". Bullshit.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a g/f...easy as that sounds I know..but once you get a g/f there should be no reason why she wouldn't at the very least let you give her a foot massage. i mean come on, what girl would actually say they HATE a foot massage?
But when telling your g/f about it don't make it sound like a painful freaky thing. For example, "I know this will sound weird and stuff but I love your feet/ I want to fuck your feet/ I have a foot FETISH"...then yes ajantis, your right, girls WILL turn you down or dump you or hell...not even pay attention to you.
It's all about tact, use it wisely and you will find happiness in this love for feet that we have.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breasts aren't meant to be sexual at all, neither is an ass or a set of lips, or pretty eyes. Everyone has turn-ons, it doesnt "freak everybody out".

Yes, it is natural to have a fetish, many people have them. Seems like you need to read less of the bible, or watch less Dateline NBC.

BTW: Ajantis, there is nothing wrong with pink shirts. I wear them all the time, and I believe I am pretty manly either way. Colors are just colors, and fetishes are just fetishes. Seek therapy.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thisisme373, I copied what I wrote for another post and believe it applies to your situation.

I was talking to a very good girl friend of mine and she was saying how much she likes that I'm not the typical breast guy. (I've already had her feet: smelled, kissed, sucked toes, and cummed all over them). She said it was one of the most erotic experiences of her life! She lives 7hrs away or I would have her feet all the time. And another girl I'm talking to now likes to tease me because she knows all about my fetish. She told me yesterday she had worked all day then had two softball games and when she got home she didn't have a guy there to take off her shoes and socks. This is how she likes to tease me,lol. She already said she wouldn't mind me smelling her feet and trust me guys I'll have her feet soon. She said she likes the fact that I'm different. Both of them have also said they like how many different ways they can tease me and get me excited. I seem to be running into women that find our fetish refreshing and appealing to explore because its a change from the "breast guys". I know there are guys here that write about how frustrating their fetish is. I tend to think of our fetish as an asset because the same old breast thing can get old to some women. Alot of people like variety or something different at some point and trust me the right women will appreciate it.

I'd also like to add that I used to be very uneasy about my fetish and telling women but at some point I just decided to be open and if they don't accept it I move on. I agree that before this I would make way too big a deal out of it and it comes down to confidence.

"If your not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be?"

[ May 24, 2008, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: moneyman ]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
In my experience, this fetish has been nothing but a burden and an horrific curse. It has never had any kind of remote gratification and has only ever brought about pain. Women find me thoroughly ignorable as it is (I don't wear pink shirts, or something). So, this fetish only ever exacerbated the difficulty I naturally feel speaking to women. If there existed a pill I could take to reverse the effects, I'd do so in a second. Granted, I would probably feel differently if I had ever been allowed to partake in any of the activities that supposedly go along with it. I think people who are in happy relationships with women who like to please them are, understandable, not fully conscious of the problems this thing can amplify. Eh, those are my thoughts.

Dear ajantis, whether or not something is a curse to us or causes us pain is totally up to us as the individual.

You can learn to act and react differently. It isn't easy but it can be done. Each one of us is special in our own right and we all have different issues, likes, dislikes and in some cases -- very strong opinions!

I am not in a relationship at the moment and although I don't need feet to turn me on, I have reaped much pleasure from knowing that my feet can provide a sexy stimulant that turns men on. There's nothing wrong with that.

If you think of your FF as a curse, it will always be a curse. However, it is a part of who you are and if you try to ignore it and cover it up, you will be the only one who suffers in the end. Like anything, it is a learning experience to come into your own sense of being that will embrace your FF -- take your time, there's no rush that says it has to be perfect right away.

But if you try to repress something you truly enjoy and love...you are cheating yourself ... and cheating some wonderful girl/woman who might just enjoy it with you.

Patience...take heart and listen to the wiser, more experienced voices that are trying to guide those of you who are uncertain and unhappy with your FF.

Just accept yourself for who you are and then others will too. Those who don't aren't worth having in your life anyway.

Hang in there and don't give up [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel lucky like the rest of us that we can be easily turned on by our fetish. And like it was earlier said, and I have always felt about my fetish that has wound up in my head since(1966), age of 6, it easily accesible unlike, how often are you going to see anything else naked in public or just random around female friends. Enjoy it!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
breasts & vagina's are meant to be sexual not feet,

Sounds like you've been talking to Jerry Falwell. Oh wait, he's dead...Creepier, still.

I could go on at some length but you are, once again "making mountains out of mole-hills". Furthermore, stop being envious of "normal guys" - there's no such a thing. Having been around "normal guys", they make sucking a dirty toe quite prosaic and very tame.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thread starter does have a point about breasts

nice breasts cause men to subconsiously think that she would produce strong babies and healthy milk for the babies

whether you want kids or not, we are all subconsiously attracted to people we feel would produce strong and healthy offspring, i can see how breasts fit into this but i don't see how feet do

i guess nice looking and healthy looking feet mean she's healthy all around

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I call it a blessing. Once you embrace it and find a girl that will share her feet with you, watch out.

My wife enjoys herself much more if I suck some toes before the real action starts.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a curse. At least for my marriage. At first my wife accepted it, and went along with it. After years of my selfish pleasure, she rejects it. Leaving me with no satisfaction, or any sexual contact whatsoever with her. She grew to be repulsed by me, and this God foresaken fetish.

So I lurk on these forums, in my own private hell.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brek dude! There has to be some underlying issue at play here? Now, you say selfish pleasure...I am going to assume you just pleasured yourself and that was it..rolled over and called it a night? Then yes...over time she will come to hate it, and rightfully so. You have to find that happy medium, pleasure her and she will do the same...it's called a comprimise.

Now you say she is repulsed by you...I'm sorry but that does NOT sound like a marriage at all...do you talk to her about it? Find out why she is repulsed by you and your love for feet. No sane woman can honestly say that she hates receiving foot massages everyday...that is what I do to pleasure my g/f, it not only gives her pleasure but at the same time it equals out to her getting pleasure as do I. Just some points to ponder for you.

As for the lurking, post as much as you can! Share your thoughts, speak your mind, feel free to ask questions. I can guarantee you that it will not only give you confidence in your life but also support to fall back on when confronted with a situation your not sure about...in the meantime, thanks for posting and welcome to Wu's! Good luck with everything bro!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links