Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My heads all clogged up! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My heads all clogged up!
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right i need to let some of this out, Basically i hate having this fetish and just cannot accept it, I know alot of guys on here act like its no big deal with ridiculous comments such as "oh some guys like breasts we like feet" but have you actually thought of how creepy and weird that sounds? breasts & vagina's are meant to be sexual not feet, there is no way this fetish will ever be accepted it just naturally freaks people out, you cant have a normal sex life imo, you cant just sleep with loads of girls no prob because you need feet involved which just makes things uncomfortable in the bedroom, I envy normal guys they dont have to worry about what girls will think when they bury there face in pussy and tits cause its what the girl expects imagine how good it would feel if you felt the same way about pussy as we do with feet? I just cannot accept having this curse, its horrible i feel trapped and my head is hurting im stressing about it that much i just want to have a normal sexuality.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhuh.

Sounds like trolling to me.

Get over it mate.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm actually feet can tell a lot about a person

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curse??? I don't think so... How often do you see pussy and tits exposed in public? I believe we're blessed my friend... I would like to hear what the wiser members have to say as they have great advice.... I learn a thing or two from them alot [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well.. my girlfriend loves it, and wouldn't have it any other way. I've asked if she would like to have it gone (foot fetish) and she said hell no, it's part of me she loves dearly.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, a curse? I don't think so...may be harder to find what you want, but I don't think it's a curse. Besides, who cares if it's weird? Everybody's weird in their own little way.

Second, define normal. The only definition I have for it is a city in Illinois. When most people talk about "normal" they really mean average or norm. Check it out.

Next, why would anybody want to be the same as everybody else? Personally, I wouldn't want to be the same as them. Honestly, I don't like people enough to be like most people.

Maybe you should think about how you got where ever you may be at in the first place, if you don't like it. You found it for a reason; deal with it.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sleep with more then a few women in my day and there was times I didn't even need to get there feet involved to enjoy myself. The times I did get there feet involved the woman thought it was cool and cute. I dig having this fetish and just makes me more mysterious then you average dude which appeals to the ladies. Feet is the most common fetish and weather society accepts it or not, its not going away anytime soon. Ps.lot of chics out there that would kill to have guys like us to pamper there feet. And if you have one that don't move on to another.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
breasts & vagina's are meant to be sexual not feet,

Wrong. biology wise the breats are for feeding a mothers new born and nothing else. The only vital parts needed for sexual ( which btw is intent on reproduction) is the penis and virgina, no other part is needed for sexual stimulus, hence breats are just in the same boat as feet or any other part. In fact if you dig deep into mans history, at one time in our primitive state, it WAS just those two vital parts that were the focal point and nothing else. Only as time went by and humanity evolved did we start exploring the human body on new levels.

The only reason breasts aint regarded as a fetish is because its regarded by many as a general norm to like them in modern times, you gotta remember, the non foot general public dont use the word fetish politically correct, it is merely used to describe something "weird" "unusual" and "freaky", since breats arent seen that way, they are not seen as such, which in itself is politically incorrect.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think feet are like lighthouses at the entrance to the harbor. From the crow's nest of a sailing ship it's a beautiful sight. But along with her eyes and her cute little dimple or whatever they are like petals of a flower that attract the bee to the pollen in the center. Many believe the feet exude chemical messages called pheromones, which are part of the reproductive system and are perceived non-consciously. Feet are not bad and neither is being attracted to them. You just have to keep them in perspective.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Right i need to let some of this out, Basically i hate having this fetish and just cannot accept it, I know alot of guys on here act like its no big deal with ridiculous comments such as "oh some guys like breasts we like feet" but have you actually thought of how creepy and weird that sounds? breasts & vagina's are meant to be sexual not feet, there is no way this fetish will ever be accepted it just naturally freaks people out, you cant have a normal sex life imo, you cant just sleep with loads of girls no prob because you need feet involved which just makes things uncomfortable in the bedroom, I envy normal guys they dont have to worry about what girls will think when they bury there face in pussy and tits cause its what the girl expects imagine how good it would feel if you felt the same way about pussy as we do with feet? I just cannot accept having this curse, its horrible i feel trapped and my head is hurting im stressing about it that much i just want to have a normal sexuality.

Go see a shrink then! Better yet, except your fetish and enjoy it! Choices, choices, choices...

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without adding more clog to your poor head, I would like to say that as a woman, I certainly want a man who appreciates "all" of me. I want to be pleasured in all arenas. LOL

Loving feet is not weird and this is coming from a woman who was only introduced to her own feet as a sexually desirable entity 4 months ago.

If you overanalyze it will certainly stress you out. As you can see here on the forum - there are many out there who have the fetish and many who are willing to feed the fetish.

If you take a deep breath and let it all out, once your head clears, you'll be able to see that your FF doesn't have to consume you but should widen your horizons.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
..."oh some guys like breasts we like feet" but have you actually thought of how creepy and weird that sounds?

quote:
...you cant have a normal sex life imo, you cant just sleep with loads of girls no prob because you need feet involved which just makes things uncomfortable in the bedroom

H-h-h-h-h-WOW!!!! Simply speaking, you have echoed a LOT of common universal sentiment in just that brainfart of a rant. While I think it's hard to go so far to call it a curse, you do bring up alot of valid haunts that are often reconciled by people's cliche answers to common problems.

Nonetheless, those haunts do realistically come back and present themselves to me every so often. I wish there was a good way to reconcile our problems with normal society. Perhaps it was never meant to be, and perhaps we are also destined to find peace in other cliche solutions like "being special" or "being unique".

I don't know what to think really. I just try to get by and get some feet whenever I can without worrying about all the negative impressions it may cause. Perhaps my indifference to society's negative view of my foot fetish is also why I lead a miserable life of loserdom acceptance via my foot fetish.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that women tend to find it quite annoying when a guy only sees her breasts, butt, and vagina as the only sexual things on her body. Whether or not she's into her feet being "appreciated", she also usually tends to like most of her body "appreciated", not just the mainstream 3.

And what the hell ThisIsMe!? Have you seen your signature lately? You want to make us all feel guilty about something we know to be harmless, yet you're over here shouting from the rooftops, for all intents and purposes, that you want luscious soles on your face. Either accept what you are, or get treatment for something you claim you don't want. Just don't preach to us, got it?

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ThisisMe, if my assumption that you are young is incorrect I apologize...

...but if you are young you'll probably later find that you like touching and enjoy sticking your tongue or whatever else on/around/in any part of the female body. And if that sounds weird, you'll find out that women like it too. Then you won't feel weird any more.

Life is too short to waste time repressing yourself.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, a woman's breasts are for nursing babies, her legs are for supporting her torso, and her ass is for... Well, you know what that's for. So, your premise is a bit flawed, wouldn't you say?

Now, do you want to try again?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links