Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kinky things you have done with female feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kinky things you have done with female feet?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few kinky things I've done are: sleepy feet, getting a fj from a girl wearing glow in the dark toenail polish, sucking whipped cream off of a girl's toes/feet, using ice on a girl's feet, getting fjs while others were in the same room, and getting a fj from one woman while sucking on her friend's toes.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Fucked my wife from behind while I sucked her best friend's toes!

wow! talk about fantasies! talk about KINKY times!! LOL good work.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbing my uhm member on the bottom of her soles.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
quote:

wow! talk about fantasies! talk about KINKY times!! LOL good work.
It's a night I won't be forgetting for a while!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave an ex girlfriends mother a foot massage then because i couldn`t take anymore i started sucking her mature toes. she never moved for a start but soon got guilty i think, and told me to stop. But it was kinky as hell sucking her daughters that night thinking about her mothers
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing ever real kinky i guess but play with and suck her toes with her long nails while she slept and she would know also as i would watch her toss nd turn as i did so.......luv it
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too kinky but I was able to give a pedicure to my wife and one of her friends (also married) and I engaged in foot worship with both of them while I was doing this-sucking toes, licking soles, kissing feet.

One time I was fingering a girl to orgasm and she asked me to kiss her feet at the same time, that was exciting.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lickwomantoes
Loyal Member
Member # 2404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lickwomantoes   Email lickwomantoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i suck and lick her toes and feet on a walk in the woods.
i gone shoe shopping and have suck, lick and kiss her toes in the store as i putting on her shoe befor put them on and after
and at city park on a picknick

--------------------
joe at womans feet licking and sucking

Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboylad
Board Regular
Member # 31538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboylad   Email footboylad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i nearly got circumsised by my gf's best friennds sharp toenails
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Now that's a man who knows how to negotiate! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
He's probabaly a sales man! hehe [Tongue]
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think every thing that I have done with feet has been kinky.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done most of what's been said on here. My wife however is always open for us to try something new!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably anything to do with sleepy feet, and definitely some of the role-playing type foot play I've engaged in too.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably kinkiest thing i've done with feet is this:

i had this hot tall blonde turn over and lay on her stomach on a flat elevated surface (a kitchen counter).

then i took the soles of her feet and put them together and i pressed my face into them back and forth over and over again so that it looked like i was trying to f*ck feet by using my face. and boy my face was f*cking her feet good if you think of it that way. weird and kinky too for anyone that might've been onlooking.

there's probably people that think my stories are made up, so here is another link to the proof.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a small further thought, and a number of contributors have just about said it: If you did something that is sexual with feet, you can stop right there, THAT'S KINKY!

Well, at least in the view of the general population.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links