Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kinky things you have done with female feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kinky things you have done with female feet?
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick_toes
Board Regular
Member # 16188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick_toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot massages and i paint chicks
toes.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
startin to run outta ideas
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
besides normal footjobs etc my ex was pretty into feet and how it spiced up our love life. When I met her she was 17 and I was 22. At first she was ok with it but a little apprehensive towards it all (just let me suck her toes etc), but by the time she was 19 she knew it drove me wild and used it to get things flying in the bedroom.

I told her to wear her flats all day at college (beauty course) and then worshipped her feet when I got home from work. I also had her wear them all day whilst she was lounging in bed (Day off) and did the same again.

I got her into the idea of just shoving her feet in my face at random times to demand worship, which was always awesome during blowjobs.

For me the pinnacle of my foot fetish "Career" with her was watching her put her pointed toe high heels on after she had held them up for me to cum inside [Smile] after that, I knew I no longer needed to pursue foot related things as I'd done everything I wanted to do.

These days I am much less flamboyant with my feet related activities, but for me this has come with growing up and my hormones dying down !!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links