Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do You Ever Get BORED of the wifes/gf's feet? ? BE HONEST ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do You Ever Get BORED of the wifes/gf's feet? ? BE HONEST !
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never get bored, but doesn't mean i dont fantasise about other feet!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get bored with my wife's feet, do I lust after others-constantly.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. But i have my darling friend Heather to also play with.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife and i have been married for 6 years and i dont ever get bored either. just like our sex life, things change.. she paints them a different color, i dont see them cause its winter, she gets new shoes, even her cutting her nails makes it seem different.

do i ever have any interests in other women's feet? of course.. but in the way that i like feet the most.. i like looking. i dont, however, have really any interest in doing anything else.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samtheman
Board Regular
Member # 31412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samtheman   Email samtheman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, never!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stephm_ff:
never get bored, but doesn't mean i dont fantasise about other feet!

I'm in this category. With almost 15 years of marriage, its good when my wife knows what I'm about. I love the visuals of other pretty feet (and ass [Wink] ); Hey, I'm (a straight) guy that loves pretty women, period. That's how I'm hardwired [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no my wife lets me have my way with her cute feet, so no complaints.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! I get bored to death with them! Fortunately we are not monogamous, so I can "recharge" elsewhere... variety is the spice of life, guys. I don't care how good the lobster is, sometimes you want chicken. Or steak. Or pork. Tilapia, pheasant, salmon, caviar, veal, VEGGIEBURGERS for crying out loud!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links