Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do You Ever Get BORED of the wifes/gf's feet? ? BE HONEST ! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do You Ever Get BORED of the wifes/gf's feet? ? BE HONEST !
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you in steady relationships, or have wifes, who are committed to the same type of feet of your wife Everyday (or however regular)...

QUESTION:
Do you ever get a bit tired/bored of having the same feet daily? reasons being the element of surprise is not there because you know what you are getting and you have had them many times before, or you like them just as much?

or do you feel bored/unsurprised by the same feet that you wish you could have some 'no strings', on the side feet of another female at times ?

Sorry if it seems an offensive question, but was just wondering lol.

Share your views...

[ July 11, 2008, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: whyme ]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no sir, i just do different things with my wifes feet. Diff polish, now i am into kissing her toes when she gets home from work. sometimes i see how long i can go without any foot fun. I am not always in the mood to have her feet in the same way. I lover her feet and still get excited when i get to play.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't got bored yet since the 8 years we've been together. I love her a lot and it feels good to enjoy her feet and toes. I see your point though. Some married couples lose the interest in sex for those same reasons too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
I haven't got BORED yet since the 8 years we've been together. I love her a lot and it feels good to enjoy her feet and toes. I see your point though. Some married couples lose the interest in sex for those same reasons too.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008815;p=3#000030

The doctor looked like a wierdo. And the other guy was a doofus. They seemed like TWO idiots you see at a bar trying to hit on every girl they see! BTW, JULIE DOES HAVE NICE FEET!!!

So what does any normal gf/wife actually think of this post, JUSTDAONE (no offense)??? Does she know about true foot fetishes & that you would love to see/play/satisfy yourself with JULIES NICE HIGH-ARCHED FEET???!!!

[ July 11, 2008, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, they usually smell differently all the time and she puts different polishes on for me, recently she started wearing a light pink which looks very sexy. She is always teasing me in many ways and putting her feet near my face sneakily as if it's for the first time and she wants some attention. That's nice. [Cool]

She really loves having her feet licked and told me she would go crazy if I ever stopped doing her feet, I do it everytime I see her. I'm addicted and to be honest I think she is too. [Tongue]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even close!! Should the situation arise that I get her and a friend sometime I would not refuse- but I'm 100% happy!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am. There are so many girls with hot and sexy feet that I'd love to taste them all.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every gf I have had asks if I can see myself with one pair of feet...Ummmmm....

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doubt it. i don't get her feet as often as I'd like, so, there are still many elements of surprise she can pull.

example. i've been out of town, but i'm dropping in for a quick hello before hitting the road again. she left me a message saying her toes have a new polish i've never seen before and she's going to be in sandals when i meet her.

now, that is very different. so.. nope. no boredom.. just wish i could have more fun with them more often.

if i get bored, i'll let you know.. and also when i figure how to get over that, i'll let you know too.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at all - we've been married 19 years and together a total of nearly 22 years. Anyway, she knows what I like and she will accomodate. She knows I really enjoy seeing her sole wrinkle as she wiggles and curls her toes so when she giving me a hand job while giving me her feet, she keeps her toe constantly moving, slowly and seductively! Damn, I'm one lucky guy!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
doubt it. i don't get her feet as often as I'd like, so, there are still many elements of surprise she can pull.

example. i've been out of town, but i'm dropping in for a quick hello before hitting the road again. she left me a message saying her toes have a new polish i've never seen before and she's going to be in sandals when i meet her.

now, that is very different. so.. nope. no boredom.. just wish i could have more fun with them more often.

if i get bored, i'll let you know.. and also when i figure how to get over that, i'll let you know too.

RPM

I suppose you have a lot of suprise 'left' to be had, but some guys have had ALL the suprise years ago, and done all the foot activities with their partners hundreds of times, but it depends on the person/couple. Some guys get bored of the regularity of the same feet, some are happy to get them everyday!

Some interesting answers so far though...

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the contrary, her feet arouse me like no other woman's feet can!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny you mention this thread. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment (nor a wife, thank god), but when I go to a lot of the foot parties, a good number of the other guys there are married. With them, their wives either know they like feet and are okay with their men going to these foot parties, or aren't into feet at all and the guys go to be themselves.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I don't get bored, we've been together for about three years and the sex I have with her is the best I've ever had. It's almost as if it becomes more intense the more we get to know each other.

There's many reasons why I love to touch another woman sometimes but boredom with my girfriend is not one of them. I guess that because I'm free to do what I want sexually, I'm all the more attracted to my girlfriend [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being totally honest its not that i am bored with my wife's feet but my feet play is stagnant. Have not had play in many months. And getting tired of French Peds but as i said the docs need to see her nail beds so who can i argue with there?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links