Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What don't you like about feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What don't you like about feet?
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I don't like is that whenever there is a glimpse of barefeet, I HAVE to look.Nice or not.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I hate nasty, or large ankles, and of course canckles (not sure how to spell it)they are sooo gross.

2. I would have to agree with Eurasiaphile01 with comment number two. Except for the problem is that these hideous guys usually have girlfriends with AWESOME feet..so then when you want to look at his girlfriend's feet, you have the problem of grotesquely ugly man feet walking in your viewing angle... /puke

3. I have a bit of different taste then all of the turtle (toe)lovers. (small even toes, lined up to be borish imo) I would trade any turtle toes for some staircase or long toes.

4. Flat sunken arches, plague our lands. ;.; The other problem is most of the girls who wear flip flops have practically no arch. Its the saddest deformation, they don't even look like feet anymore. They practically turn into weired joints with toes. They are creatures I tell you.. Have you ever looked at one of them "showing off" there arches from behind... now thats sickening.

5. I haven't really heard this from anyone else here. But i hate worrying over them. Don't stub your toe, stay away from the curb don't get em ran over, don't step in that, watch your step, you might twist your ankle, stay away from that swimming pool and its bacteria ridden floors. It goes on and on. I almost feel like "monk" from that tv show. HAHAHHA anyone else ever feel like that? Or do you guys hang out with girls who are super careful?

Btw bluetoelover your avatar, is kick ass!

[ July 12, 2008, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Eave ]

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup yup. Especially if her feet look worse than mine! [Tongue]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mr. Eave. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links