Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What don't you like about feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What don't you like about feet?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What just bugs you about feet.

I hate that feet are all the way at the bottom, its like saying people who like feet are at the bottom. But does hair fetish mean your on top?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When women with ugly feet insist on wearing flip flops.That bugs me.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats bugs is that its one of the most underrated body parts that women take forgranted not realising the pleasures they could have from indulging in footplay, and of course, the negative stigman that comes along with being into feet in the first place.

Just the fact that they are seen as nasty and disgusting, something i dont get because any part of the body that isnt taken care of is gonna be nasty, period, and there are worse things that actually shoot out waste products or other things, yet people dont mind sucking on those and kissing the other person afterwards.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet that just sit there when they are at rest. I like frisky feet and tactile toes. The more action, the better!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women who show off fat and flat feet - no arch - all lard - yeuch. they should just wear boots all year round.
its the same as a guy with a beer belly walking about without a shirt thinking chicks will "want him".

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet:

Amen. Or i have this one friend that know about my fetish and she is always like you like my new pedicure and i am like yeah its great when her feet are ugly. They just don't understand that some feet are horrible. Just cause i like feet doesn't mean i like everyone being barefoot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
quote:

Amen. Or i have this one friend that know about my fetish and she is always like you like my new pedicure and i am like yeah its great when her feet are ugly. They just don't understand that some feet are horrible. Just cause i like feet doesn't mean i like everyone being barefoot.
cain could you please edit that so i can understand what you posted?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Or when people who probably have attractive feet never wear flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the women has really long toes. Almost like she has an extra set of fingers. Ew.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Yeah, don't like long toes or thin skinned, narrow feet.^^

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a woman wears high heels of wich you can see that they'd slip on and of easily but she doesn't dangle at all, doesn't even give a hint of heel.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
^^ Yeah, don't like long toes or thin skinned, narrow feet.^^

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

I agree

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of fat feet or plump feet for that matter. Nice narrow slim peds for me with average to longer toes...better for cock gripping [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eurasiaphile01
Board Regular
Member # 31340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eurasiaphile01   Author's Homepage   Email Eurasiaphile01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)
Yup, It's unnanamous! The old discolored &/or BBW feet are accursed!
*If the rhino stumpers want to be cool in the summer, wear leather weave slip-ons or vented tennis shoes. There ARE other options than grossing us out!
2)
I guess males who wear sandals are irreversibly
GAY!!! Especially the ones with hideous, deformed
looking feet. ISH! ISH!! ISH!!! Yup, 3 Ishes. . .
3)
I guess I just have a wish in that the females who actually have pretty feet would STOP being shy
about it & show them babies off more. ( please [Smile]
4) Last peev. I irks me that when I try and get
a good clear shot of a girls peds they scrunch
up their toes, twist them aukwardly, try & hide 'em by putting one atop the other or hiding them under a chair if they're sitting, etc. Own 'em for God's sake!! Stop wasting my shots!
Pose 'em nice, even sexy if know you know to. Just quit tryin' t' hide 'em or make 'em look ugly, jeez. . .

thanx,

KMK

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of when dirt and stuff builds up under the nails and can be hidden so well with nail polish, and with the nails when they are discolored from not putting on cuticle cream nail buffer or whatever women to do to em to keep em sexy

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links