Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calling all pigs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Calling all pigs
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like 'boobs' 'ain't gettin' a whole lotta' love around here.

_fjb_ [Tongue]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
face
feet
boobs
legs
ass

personality is not needed

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not even begin to rate them but i can say i am an Ass man but if the feet are jacked up that won't matter much and if their personality sucks than watch out.

I guess it would be
Feet
Ass
Personality
Legs
Boobs

I have never been with a big breasted woman so that would have to be least.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hard to say... Personality always matters

Feet / Boobs are like Ties
Eyes
Legs
Ass

Im not sure of this yet, lol

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personality
Feet
boobs
Ass
legs

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the original list of female body parts given, and strictly going by only those parts and nothing else, my list would be:

1. Feet
2. Legs
3. Boobs
4. Ass

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welp....since everyone else is doing this!

1. Personality!
2. Face!
3. Feet!
4. Ass!
5. Legs!
6. Boobs.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personality
feet
ass
boobs
legs

Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a selection of 4 physical traits and one personal attribute it is difficult to select an order. A good personality can go a long way toward making an average pair of feet appealing. That said, here goes:

1) Feet............with personality
2) Legs............with personality
3) Ass.............with personality
1624) Boobs........with personality

I also must concur with Elvves; for more than the past decade the bottom line with women has been simply money.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
I know some might be thinking that I forgot to include personality in my list, but i kind of meant it as a joke. But i am glad most of you guys rolled with it anyway. Since the heading of the post is "calling all pigs." I guess you most of you guys couldent be called pigs, since personality ranked very high on most lists.

I agree more with babeflover "don't give a fuck about personality, as long as she likes to fuck."

and Elvzz, "Most just bitch about money"

To me sex should be separate from people's idea of "love,"

You don't need love to have good sex, but you do need sex to be in love with someone.

Pump em and dump em, bang em and clang em, use em and loose em.

Oh I don't think there needs to be love. Maybe I'm old fashioned, (which is odd because I'm not even 20) but a women is more than a clump of body parts to me and sex is more than rubbing those parts on mine. It is a cooperative activity and if she is not on my wavelength then I may as well be at home masturbating where finishing in less than a minute is actually quite productive. [Woot]
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Feet!
2. Personality (I'm lying, I think this is last)
3. Legs
4. Boobs
5. Ass

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's eye candy then I work my way up feet, legs, ass, boobs, then personality doesn't really matter. If it's a girl that I'm really interested in and I really like then personality dominates and the body parts are added extras.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, great question!

for me:
feet
legs
ass
personality
boobs

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Personality - without a good one, I'm not interested in anything!
2. Feet
3. ass
4. boobs
5. legs

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1feet
2feet
3feet
4feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links