Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calling all pigs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Calling all pigs
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 2 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put these in order from HIGHEST to LOWEST. (this may be hard for those that think that they can't get any higher than they are right now, but give it a shot anyway.) [Joint] [Violent]

Options: Feet, Ass , legs, boobs, personality

Here i go:

Legs

ASS

FEET

BOOBS

Based on my list i know you may be questioning my affection for feet. But my reasoning is that my expectations for feet are not as high, as my idea of a nice ass, and good legs. In other words i can go crazy over feet easier than i can go crazy over the ass or legs. It follows then that i like all kind of boobs, which would be the most frequent.

Yes i would trade my ideal legs for my ideal feet. Thats because it wouldent be that hard to get of on eithers feet, yet the same probably wouldent be true.

I guess my list was very practical, but yours need not be.

How say you?

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1] Feet
2] Ass
3] Personality
4] Legs
5] Boobs

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet
Personality
Ass
Legs
Boobs

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personality
Feet
Legs
Ass
Boobs

I say personality is more important than feet because their attitude towards my love for them can greatly influence the enjoyment I get out of it. Her feet are useless to me if she is snotty, dismissive and not fun to be intimate with.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really think it's a toss up between personality and feet. The relationship isn't going to work if either one aren't working out for my attraction.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ass
feet
legs
personality
boobs

Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personality
ass
legs
feet
boobs

Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face would always have to be after personallity in my book

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personality
Feet
Ass
Legs
Boobs

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet
Personality
Ass
Boobs
Legs

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet
ass(very close second)
Boobs
legs
don't give a fuck about personality, as long as she likes to fuck. she can turn into a fucking witch right after she fucks my brains out.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet
Legs
Ass
Personality
Boobs

Most women I meet are all about the same - haven't met someone with a death wish, or craZ sense of humor which would be one for the personality column. (Most just bitch about money)

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some might be thinking that I forgot to include personality in my list, but i kind of meant it as a joke. But i am glad most of you guys rolled with it anyway. Since the heading of the post is "calling all pigs." I guess you most of you guys couldent be called pigs, since personality ranked very high on most lists.

I agree more with babeflover "don't give a fuck about personality, as long as she likes to fuck."

and Elvzz, "Most just bitch about money"

To me sex should be separate from people's idea of "love,"

You don't need love to have good sex, but you do need sex to be in love with someone.

Pump em and dump em, bang em and clang em, use em and loose em.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
feet
ass(very close second)
Boobs
legs
don't give a fuck about personality, as long as she likes to fuck. she can turn into a fucking witch right after she fucks my brains out.LOL

Nice ... some of us are a witch to begin with [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
Personality
Feet
Legs
Ass
Boobs

I say personality is more important than feet because their attitude towards my love for them can greatly influence the enjoyment I get out of it. Her feet are useless to me if she is snotty, dismissive and not fun to be intimate with.

x2. This is pretty much exactly how I feel about the feet/personality correlation. Glad I'm not the only one. [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links