Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Sock Game (Play w/ Your Friends) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Sock Game (Play w/ Your Friends)
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silke:
I prefer another game, called GUESS THE DRINK: A barefooted girl covers one of her foot with some drink and you try to guess what drink it is by sucking her toes and soles. If you are right, you win a footjob, but if you miss you have to worship her feet. [Tongue]

Heads I win, tails you lose! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
OMG I am so going to play this at the next PTA meeting.

Thanks!

Hilarious!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to be nicer... lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao id be too busy tickling the girls.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesucker85 thats a good to win

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great game why didn't this thread come up a year ago when I had female roommates!

This game sounds like something National could come up with.

Wonder if it's two-player - could be a great thing to do on a date given the circumstances.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it can be anywhere from 2 to 100 players, depends on the space.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsies123
Board Regular
Member # 20009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsies123   Email footsies123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like silke's game. that sounds hot! With the sock game, I'm afraid I, too, would become far too aroused and ruin the game for everyone as i try to suck the girls toes.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm guessing I should play this game with with a bunch of hot young women and not my middle aged balding beer drinking buds, right?

Amen bro, amen!

My comments:

- I don't want to try to remove any guy's socks or see or touch their bare feet.

- Looks like you stand a pretty good chance of getting kicked. Could be hazardous. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm guessing I should play this game with with a bunch of hot young women and not my middle aged balding beer drinking buds, right?

Amen bro, amen!

My comments:

- I don't want to try to remove any guy's socks or see or touch their bare feet.

- Looks like you stand a pretty good chance of getting kicked. Could be hazardous. [Big Grin]

please don't go by the video, that the best thing one I could find to give you a visual. They played it completly wrong

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i could fine some girls to play this game, I would.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

i found a better version to show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRy6V8vYGog

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only I could ask random girls that...

me - " Want to get down on our hands and knees and try to steal each others sock? "

random hot girl - " creep. "

[Cry]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bit too juvenile for my liking...
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links