Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Sock Game (Play w/ Your Friends) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Sock Game (Play w/ Your Friends)
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here a fun way to see feet.

Get a bunch of your friends
(4 or more makes for the best games)

Then you get everyone to take off their shoes
(But leave the socks on, that’s what the game is. Have some pairs handy, just in case people don't have socks on.)

Get a big open space
(try for one with a hard floor, you wont want to play on carpet)

Once you have all this (and the shoeless people) ready, you can now begin the sock game.

The sock game is simple, take off people's socks. Now I have seen this played a lot of ways, but the rules I play with are:

NO STANDING; on your knees and/or butt the whole time. Standing on your feet gets you disqualified.

NO PULLING UP SOCKS; you are only aloud to pull other's socks off, the touching of your own socks gets you disqualified.

NO KICKING OR HITTING; the last thing you want is someone getting hurt. You can fight it without kicking or hitting the de-socker. Kicking or hitting gets you disqualified.

Now, to determine the winner, you can either do last person standing, where whoever is the last person wearing sock(s) wins, or what I do, by the end, whoever has the most socks in their hands when the final sock is pulled off wins. This would mean you would have to hold on to the socks.

Now, if you want to what it looks like you can search youtube

Here are a couple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ddqjzSOcP4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRy6V8vYGog

Now if you really want to have fun, make your own rules (like the losers have to smell the socks; I wouldn’t mind losing if it came to that). Or play after drinking, but make sure you drink responsibly, and have a designated driver if you or your friends plan on hitting the road.
Go play and have fun.

[ January 25, 2009, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a good game. problem is..... it could creep into a pervy fantasy and whilst your playing... i see myself get out of control and become really seedy and aroused. lol Forgetting the whole objective of the game. Especially if they're stinky sweaty socks.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true that....its fine line between creepy and innocent

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing I should play this game with with a bunch of hot young women and not my middle aged balding beer drinking buds, right? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright how can I explain this game to very hot girls to get them to come over and play?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I am so going to play this at the next PTA meeting.

Thanks!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to make it a little bit more horny, you can play the game with underwear,

This would be called....

THE UNDERWEAR GAME:

Rules....Everybody takes their trousers off, and you have to try and pull peoples underwear off them...

This is a spiced up version of the socks game, but disadvantages include getting people to actually participate in such a XXX game lol...but im bet some group of people have played it in the world somewhere.......

what do you guys think?

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U forgot to mention no other guys allowed.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
U forgot to mention no other guys allowed.

Yea one guy would be ideal....if more than one participate though, the rule i suppose would be....

:Guys can only chase the girls, and
Girls can only chase the guys..unless there are any lesbos in the game, and want to reveal their true colours, lol.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...a tad pervy / sexual. I'd enjoy doing that to my girl, though.

A big group could become problematic. After watching that girl at 0:08 wildly flail her legs to keep someone from grabbing her socks, it looks like it'd be a lot of fun until you get kicked in the face.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly whyme, the sock thing would get me more aroused. But I've been playing this game for a while now, so a little change could spice things up. And to footntoesmassager, they played that game totaly wrong, but it was the best vid I could find. I forgot to say that there is a rule about no kicking or hitting aloud. I will edit my origanal post to incorporate that.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as its a hot fantasy... i would turn into a sexual deviant through out the game! lol lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

I suppose the best strategy to this game would be to kneel up against wall, facing 'away' from the wall, so your own socks are blocked by the wall....so it would be harder for somebody to gain access to your socks, as your feet are against a wall.

Me and my suggestive comments...lol.. [Big Grin]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of a cocktail party game I read about, many years ago:
A group of barefooted girls sit in a row of chairs. Blindfolded, their husbands/boyfriends must feel/massage the feet of each girl, and from this alone must determine which pair of feet belong to their wives/girlfriends!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer another game, called GUESS THE DRINK: A barefooted girl covers one of her foot with some drink and you try to guess what drink it is by sucking her toes and soles. If you are right, you win a footjob, but if you miss you have to worship her feet. [Tongue]
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links