Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a few ?s (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just a few ?s
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I think I understand exactly what you are saying (and asking), and I agree with you completely.

The "trick" part of it is what I find difficult to understand. Trick? First of all, if you want to see a girl's feet, then ask. ASK. Speaking for myself (but I'm certain there may be others), there is nothing more plain, simple and SUCCESSFUL in seeing (and experiencing) the heady delights of female feet, then to ASK for it.

Exactly....

Secondly ... and this is the part of "tricking a girl" that I find most difficult to comprehend ... does anybody really believe that a fully functional adult (female) member of society, with her mental faculties intact is going to be "tricked" into showing her feet? That she will not realize when some guy is attempting to launch a sophomoric machination designed to result in her showing her feet UNWITTINGLY?

I'm not talking about asking to perform a foot massage; that is an offer (and a nice one), not a "trick".

Are there any female members of these forums who have ever been successfully "tricked" unknowingly into showing there feet - as opposed to just showing them or allowing them to be seen? Because I do not personally know a girl who has.

No, never. I'm not an idiot.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Eliza,
Its just plain as this. For the love of feet. I love everything about a woman and that includes their feet. Its like there are thousands of beautiful women out there everyday. And if someone says look at that cutie over there. Everyone will look. You can't get enough of you sweet things and thats including feet. Does that make sense? By the way you do have a pair of nice feet and I would be looking at them if I saw you out in public.

Thanks!

No it doesn't make sense to me. Saying "look at the hot girl" is quite different than trying to trick a woman into taking her shoes off.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
There are plenty of feet to look at in public. But if I had my phone handy when you were around I'd snap some candids. You have GREAT feet!

Thanks! It really makes me wonder about the candids thing. I lived in SoCal all but the last 3 years of my life and I wore flip flops everywhere!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Ben, as I have come to notice on this site, some find the act of conversing a frightening thing. About as frightening as I would find staying silent.

Those of us with the gift of gab, will never understand it.

[Tongue]

I'm right there with you girl! Hell I can talk all day, to anyone.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
We got "tricked" into a destructive war; is being harmlessly sly about feet really so bad?

_fjb_ [Cool]

No comment. [Violent]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
I think it's simple. Women have gotten so picky and stuck up and unapproachable that....yes....we kinda have to do whatever the hell we can to get a look at feet, tits, ass, etc...Now I'm sure a good portion of the reason why they are like this is due to guys that just don't know how to act around a lady.

They must not know how to act around them, but it's really not difficult. We are just people.

I'm 40 yrs. old and I wouldn't trick anybody into doing anything. I just wouldn't feel right. But there was a time (in my twenties) when I would've done almost ANYTHING to see a chics feet.

They say it takes men a little longer to mature [Tongue]
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, you are correct about that ma'am.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say its something of a little bit of an accomplishment to dupe a beautiful woman into viewing her feet. Its somewhat satisfying i guess. As long as you do not get carried away or do something nasty to her i do not see the harm.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess i dont quite get it...that said i live in florida and no one wears shoes *and* socks here....at least not for long. its sandals year round here.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question, I personally do not trick or attempt to trick women to take their shoes off. I know that some guys are just a bit nervous about what a women might think about having a foot fetish. Since some women think it's a little strange or even weird, many guys who like feet don't want to be considered weird because they dont feel like they are.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty as charged. I have done this many, many times. I do this to people that I don't just pull off myself. The reason why is because they never show their feet on their own and thats the only way I can see the toes of pretty girls. And I have to be motivated to do it. This doesn't always work though. I get "I hate my feet" or "I don't wanna take my socks off". So its not as easy as you make it seem. And sometimes, I'm sorry I did see them (becuase some of the girls are not lying when they say they have horrid feet). Now the word "trick", is a hard word to accept, but its the right word to use. I can't tell everybody I know, "hey I like feet, can I see yours?". So I have to see them other way. If I don't know them well, I can't just pull off their socks. The easiest way to do this, is I simply say "Feel free to take off your shoes and socks", and yeah, that works as oten as you may guess. So I have to try some other ways. But there is no reason to get into all that since you just wanted to know "why".

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links