Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a few ?s (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just a few ?s
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some people might take this question the wrong way and I expect that. but for those of you who can give me a real answer, I genuinely want to understand this and I'm not trying to be a bitch. I'm sure to some it will seem that way, but those of you who know me and chat with me should know better.

Why do so many guys feel it necessary to "trick" women into taking off their shoes and socks? And I don't mean like when someone who has a site offers to pay someone for photos, or put them on their site and are up front. I mean like making up a reason people need to get barefoot just so you can see feet.

Are there not enough bare feet to look at already?

Is it that you feel you need to see feet so bad you just have to get them barefoot?

Do you ever feel guilty? I mean would you trick a woman into taking off her shirt or pants? Or do you feel that because some people view them as "just feet" that it is ok?

And the "candids" ....it just makes me wonder if people have pictures of mine. If they do, I had no f'ing clue they were taking them...LOL

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its a case of want wat u cant hav, so if some1 really wants to c but they cant cos u have shoes on etc then that will make them want even more even tho there r feet everywhere.

every1 always wants wat they cant hav, i know i do lol. not they they cant hav the feet but i mean if they cant c em then it makes em really want to c

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza,
Its just plain as this. For the love of feet. I love everything about a woman and that includes their feet. Its like there are thousands of beautiful women out there everyday. And if someone says look at that cutie over there. Everyone will look. You can't get enough of you sweet things and thats including feet. Does that make sense? By the way you do have a pair of nice feet and I would be looking at them if I saw you out in public.

Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough question. I've only used that tactic once that I can ever remember. It was winter and I was super horny so I had to see feet in the office. It was very very vague though. My approach I mean.

There are plenty of feet to look at in public. But if I had my phone handy when you were around I'd snap some candids. You have GREAT feet!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a combination of being for the love of feet and wanting what you can't have, or what seems unattainable.

There is a certain rush from being able to convince a woman to take her shoes off or to take her socks off. I can attest to that from personal experience. With me, it had been more about getting a woman's shoes off than it is about getting her socks off, which, in my opinion, is a little bit more difficult to do.

I have asked women in the past if they would like a foot massage based on the shoes that they were wearing at the time. Either they themselves commented on how much their feet hurt from wearing them or there have been instances where I've led the conversation to shoes and talking about the ones they're wearing. I always thought of those situations as a win/win, as I'm making them feel better by giving them a much needed foot massage while I get to check out their feet and massage them.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

Why do so many guys feel it necessary to "trick" women into taking off their shoes and socks? I mean like making up a reason people need to get barefoot just so you can see feet.

I think I understand exactly what you are saying (and asking), and I agree with you completely.

The "trick" part of it is what I find difficult to understand. Trick? First of all, if you want to see a girl's feet, then ask. ASK. Speaking for myself (but I'm certain there may be others), there is nothing more plain, simple and SUCCESSFUL in seeing (and experiencing) the heady delights of female feet, then to ASK for it.

Secondly ... and this is the part of "tricking a girl" that I find most difficult to comprehend ... does anybody really believe that a fully functional adult (female) member of society, with her mental faculties intact is going to be "tricked" into showing her feet? That she will not realize when some guy is attempting to launch a sophomoric machination designed to result in her showing her feet UNWITTINGLY?

I'm not talking about asking to perform a foot massage; that is an offer (and a nice one), not a "trick".

Are there any female members of these forums who have ever been successfully "tricked" unknowingly into showing there feet - as opposed to just showing them or allowing them to be seen? Because I do not personally know a girl who has.

I may be the wrong person to answer this, because (philosophically) I am so far removed from the idea of subterfuge for feet. Speaking again for myself, I am not able to understand why somebody wouldn't just ask. Give the girl some credit; you already know she is beautiful, give her the benefit of knowing she also has common sense ... the ability to see through a smoke screen ... and, just maybe, the compassion to offer up her feet, when asked.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, as I have come to notice on this site, some find the act of conversing a frightening thing. About as frightening as I would find staying silent.

Those of us with the gift of gab, will never understand it.

[Tongue]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Ben, as I have come to notice on this site, some find the act of conversing a frightening thing. About as frightening as I would find staying silent.

Those of us with the gift of gab, will never understand it.

[Tongue]

They do. As I mentioned, I'm (philosophically) a million miles apart from that, and therefore, unable to understand it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ben- who is the girl in your pic with you? Just wanted to ask since I am pretty new to the site and have no idea your history and women- well except for Mallory who has been on lately.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

She's Liv. The first footgirl. The first post I ever did in these forums were photgraphs of Liv (post now gone). She's also the first footgirl I ever made a video of.

When we started Girlswithfeet, she, Summer and Jessica were the only footgirls, and they held down the fort beautifully, until I could develop the idea, site and events into something solid. She was kind of a legend in the early days, the inventor of "Bowling for Feet" and one of the dearest friends I've had.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Awe, I love that. Thanks!!!!
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's simple. Women have gotten so picky and stuck up and unapproachable that....yes....we kinda have to do whatever the hell we can to get a look at feet, tits, ass, etc...Now I'm sure a good portion of the reason why they are like this is due to guys that just don't know how to act around a lady.

It's also because we're tired of jacking off or just tired of having a hard on everyday (multiple times) and would like to actually be in the same room as a hot chick. Sometimes (or ALOT of times) it's just downright depressing. I'm 40 yrs. old and I wouldn't trick anybody into doing anything. I just wouldn't feel right. But there was a time (in my twenties) when I would've done almost ANYTHING to see a chics feet.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got "tricked" into a destructive war; is being harmlessly sly about feet really so bad?

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some guys who ask women to do this act haven't fully developed their game or skill sets in dealing with and understanding women. They are shy about what works and doesn't work. They are scared about being honest with their intentions of looking at a woman's feet; asking a woman out; etc...they need a (trusted) big brother mentor to show them how to be more confident in their approach. And, not be afraid of rejection and understand it is apart of the game. If she says no or something negative, shake it off, learn from it, adjust your timing/approach/diction (for the next time), etc. and move on to another hot hottie. Keep tagging at it until you get your game down to science. Understand that each woman is different and deserves a custom approach unique to her template. Give a full grown woman some credit here guys...they are very intuitive. This is like teaching a kid that getting tackled and dirty are apart of playing football and you must accept this concept, if you want to do well at the game. One of the issues in the equation is a guy gets locked on to a particular gal and can't see any flair in another women. Ok, I understand, I've been there (in my early proving ground days [Big Grin] ), but you have move on because you miss so many opportunities [Wink] with another woman who would really do you up (Ok, just don't get with anybody, have some standards-- you know what I mean?). Now, conversely, women who do comply with this are one or two things: 1. young and don't fully get it (i.e. the rules of the male-female game)...she needs a big sister type woman to show the ropes and 2. likes the guy and is going along with his lame approach because she finds him interesting. Again, developing great skill sets and understanding the rules of the game are key. This is just my primitive idealogy on the subject.

[ August 07, 2008, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think it is just a matter of not having enough bare feet to look at overall. That is too basic, and superficial. You need to go deeper than that, Eliza.

Another aspect that should be considered is perhaps it gives the person a feeling of empowerment when tricking the woman into revealing something they covet so much from women in general. I would think the feeling would be also predatory in nature as well. While the tactics and approach would differ from the most subtle to the over the top extreme, I would think the most basic reasons for doing this would be the same…a mixture of wanting what they cannot have, and empowerment over who they are manipulating at the time of their subterfuge.

Think of a man who tries to “seduce” women so he can bed them, just so he can see how many he can get within a certain time period. While he may consider this a challenge, he mos def sees nothing wrong in what he is doing. His very nature is predatory and it empowers him each and every time he is successful. I have heard of women at bars who will go around to see how many drinks they can get bought for them in a night as well. Again, it is empowering to them as in both examples, they manipulate people into doing what they wish, and it serves to further their ambition.

Think of the high they get as they try to manipulate the woman into revealing their feet to them, then when they are able to get the woman to slip off her shoe to them, they feel that rush of empowerment knowing they were successful in their deception. Knowing they were successful only serves to fuel their next attempt.

Of course this is just one other line of thought to consider and it does not mean it applies to everyone who does this. I am sure the reasons for doing so are many, and this is but one other aspect to consider.

This same reason could also be applied to taking candid pics too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links