Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » School Foot Stories (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: School Foot Stories
Dominicus66
Board Regular
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dominicus66   Email Dominicus66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My senior year of highschool I worked in the library every morning with the cuttest phillipino girl and me and her pretty much hung out every morning. Anyway one day it was raining really bad and she came in the library and was really upset cryin about how shes soaked and couldnt find a ride to school and how miserable stuff was. Anyway she took off her shoes because they were completely soaked and was struggling to take her socks off so I helped her since wet socks stick. Now I had seen her feet before and everyone once in awhile she would put her feet in my lap while we were studying or something but man seeing them all wet like that was just so great. Nothing ever happened but dayum I wish something more would have lol.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a teacher in 10th grade that was amazing for this kind of stuff. I had her class in a different teacher's classroom (the teachers swapped a lot, for whatever reason), so instead of sitting at the big leg-concealing desk in the front of the room, she sat in one of the student desks facing out to us, 7 or so feet from the front row. I sat in this front row.

She wore the same sandals nearly every day, and I swear to god I've never seen anyone play with their shoes as much as she did. The type of stuff extremely rarely seen in candid videos, usually only reserved for the posed vids. I mean, it was ridiculous. Feet 100% OUT, kicking around the sandals, toes scrunching up against each other, soles rubbing together, this was not that tame dangling stuff people get excited on. And this lady was a bombshell (sort of a Jessica Biel lookalike in the face with wavy blond hair), probably only 24ish, and one of the most personable teachers I ever had. And she was an ENGLISH teacher. It almost could not have been any better for that half of a year.

I remember wandering around the classroom near the end of the period (It was pretty laid back in there) and going behind the big desk to get a glance at her soles. I think she might have caught onto this a little bit, because I recall her putting her feet back in her shoes on a few occasions of me doing this. One time I took a yardstick and attempted to spear her shoe off her foot from behind, maybe I was thinking about running into the hall with it or something. That failed, and I ended up poking the side of her sole pretty hard, which actually stung a bit I guess, and she said something to the effect of "I swear, you MUST have a foot or a shoe fetish or something." It was a pretty dumb maneuver, but I was comfortable around her, so no big deal.

She actually used that "you must have a fetish" line on me a few different times, but I could imagine anyone bringing up the subject of her feet simply because of how much she moved them around. It was bordering on a personality trait for this girl. She once bragged about the things she could do with her feet, and proceeded to pick up a pen from the floor with her toes (with some struggle, which made it even more fun to watch), and then maybe on the same day, I saw her interlock her toes together (think like this - http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/369106477_07752d42e0.jpg?v=0 - only with soles facing each other). She really was getting a kick out of it. After I saw that I would pretty much have her do it on command - I saw it atleast 4 times that year, and she'd always have a big gorgeous grin on her face and poke fun of me a little bit. I even asked her on the last day of school if I could see her do it again (I figured by then it was obvious enough what I was up to, but still, ballsy). And she did it, but only after I followed her to her next classroom, so the incoming teacher couldn't see, as if there was something obviously risque about what we were doing.

I missed her after that year, I'm sure I would have gone down to visit her class a bit over the next couple of years I had left of school if she had kept her job. Hell the age difference wasn't so bad.. yeah actually it was pretty bad. But if I were 18 she would have been 26ish.. agh nevermind that, depressing thoughts. I really wish I could fictionalize some sort of immaculate ending to this story, but I'll keep it legitimate in here.

[ September 07, 2008, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: phanton22 ]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why I always kill threads the moment I post in them. You guys must have more stories from school.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree -- more stories, please! [Smile]

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love school stories! This will fit nicely with my back to school foot shoot coming up. [Smile]

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
I don't know why I always kill threads the moment I post in them. You guys must have more stories from school.

hahahahahaha
I'll revive it.
[Bump]

Looking at this thread, I have a story I wrote when I was 15...maybe 14 - it said in it how old I was, I think I was recently 15.
It was a complete work of fiction about me and a teacher lol but BASED on real events!
hehe

I might post here sometime if I clear it with the missus...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
I had a teacher in 10th grade that was amazing for this kind of stuff. I had her class in a different teacher's classroom (the teachers swapped a lot, for whatever reason), so instead of sitting at the big leg-concealing desk in the front of the room, she sat in one of the student desks facing out to us, 7 or so feet from the front row. I sat in this front row.

She wore the same sandals nearly every day, and I swear to god I've never seen anyone play with their shoes as much as she did. The type of stuff extremely rarely seen in candid videos, usually only reserved for the posed vids. I mean, it was ridiculous. Feet 100% OUT, kicking around the sandals, toes scrunching up against each other, soles rubbing together, this was not that tame dangling stuff people get excited on. And this lady was a bombshell (sort of a Jessica Biel lookalike in the face with wavy blond hair), probably only 24ish, and one of the most personable teachers I ever had. And she was an ENGLISH teacher. It almost could not have been any better for that half of a year.

I remember wandering around the classroom near the end of the period (It was pretty laid back in there) and going behind the big desk to get a glance at her soles. I think she might have caught onto this a little bit, because I recall her putting her feet back in her shoes on a few occasions of me doing this. One time I took a yardstick and attempted to spear her shoe off her foot from behind, maybe I was thinking about running into the hall with it or something. That failed, and I ended up poking the side of her sole pretty hard, which actually stung a bit I guess, and she said something to the effect of "I swear, you MUST have a foot or a shoe fetish or something." It was a pretty dumb maneuver, but I was comfortable around her, so no big deal.

She actually used that "you must have a fetish" line on me a few different times, but I could imagine anyone bringing up the subject of her feet simply because of how much she moved them around. It was bordering on a personality trait for this girl. She once bragged about the things she could do with her feet, and proceeded to pick up a pen from the floor with her toes (with some struggle, which made it even more fun to watch), and then maybe on the same day, I saw her interlock her toes together (think like this - http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/369106477_07752d42e0.jpg?v=0 - only with soles facing each other). She really was getting a kick out of it. After I saw that I would pretty much have her do it on command - I saw it atleast 4 times that year, and she'd always have a big gorgeous grin on her face and poke fun of me a little bit. I even asked her on the last day of school if I could see her do it again (I figured by then it was obvious enough what I was up to, but still, ballsy). And she did it, but only after I followed her to her next classroom, so the incoming teacher couldn't see, as if there was something obviously risque about what we were doing.

I missed her after that year, I'm sure I would have gone down to visit her class a bit over the next couple of years I had left of school if she had kept her job. Hell the age difference wasn't so bad.. yeah actually it was pretty bad. But if I were 18 she would have been 26ish.. agh nevermind that, depressing thoughts. I really wish I could fictionalize some sort of immaculate ending to this story, but I'll keep it legitimate in here.

This is a great story, and what you did very ballsy. Props my man. If she was my teacher I don't think I'd be able to control myself, I'd have to run to the bathroom and rub one off. If she brought up you having a foot fetish, kept playing with her feet, but then putting them back in her sandals when you were around I'd definitely say she was teasing you. She's a woman I hope you run into in the future since you're not in 10th grade anymore. If she's single then hey you never know [Wink]
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well one foot story that will stay with me forever is when I was in year 10/11 and it was in Drama class. No shows can be worn on the carpet where all the activity happens.

There was this one girl who I swear had a thing for feet herself she would always try and put them in some sort of contact with people and even joke asking people to smell her feet!

One day we were all watching a video and she was sat behind me, (with another girl who hated feet)

I swear she lifted her chair and moved closer to me because she had put her feet up and crossed one leg over the other very close to the back of my head.

I then felt a gentle pressure the back of my head and she was flexing her toes in my hair and pressed her sole into the back of my head just enough for me to know what it was and tap gently a bit.

It was so subtle that I could get away pretending I had no idea what she was doing [Wink]

Her feet did stink too. I knew her feet were messing with me because I could smell them and a couple of times I turned my head to catch her feet up out of the corner of my eye.

I faced her and she had a cheeky smile on her face, then I turned back around. This could be seen as an acknowledgement of what was happening on my part, with permission to continue. I certainly didn't mind.

Her friend joined her and I had two pretty girls with their feet up on the back of my chair teasing me and playing with my hair. Essentially resting their feet on the back of my head. [Big Grin]

I didn't feel guilty for enjoying the service. They kind of made a game of it and giggled to themselves. I found it sexy they enjoyed it too.

As if that wasn't good enough I could smell both their feet and they did smell. Even if you are not into any smell from female feet. This smell would have pleased you. [Tongue]

I can't even remember any of the video and didn't care if they were shocked I didn't order them to put their feet down. It was too much of a golden opportunity to pass up.

This all happened in the comfort of a cosy dark room, it didn't draw any un-wanted attention by the teacher or other kids. [Thumbs Up]

Another story I must now share with you involves the same girl and took place in the same class... We were all gathered round in an area on our chairs having a group discussion. This girl moves her chair close to me, (she was sat adjacent to me so I could see out of the corner of my view) and puts her sexy socked feet up to the side of my face again in the same position as before.

The teacher then remarks "excuse me, I don't think he wants your feet in his face." I think she must have nodded or something because the teacher then said "I don't think he does" Like I said I thought she had a thing for feet, she seemed to like to use them in ways to prompt reactions from people. She would for sure be up for some toe sucking [Laugh] The way she looked at me while doing it... unbelievable. Of course I acted innocent.

The girl then says to me that if her feet are bothering me I can ask her to put them down... which I did. I felt I had to as if I would have let her keep them there that would have drawn too much attention but she knew I didn't mind at all. [Wink]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
TLike I said I thought she had a thing for feet, she seemed to like to use them in ways to prompt reactions from people. She would for sure be up for some toe sucking [Laugh] The way she looked at me while doing it... unbelievable.

I do think that you should track this girl down (off, say Facebook) and meet up for a little sesh [Wink]

(Assuming you and her not in a relationship currently obviously)

But yeah - just lead on the "schoolfriends reunion" angle and take it from there [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: LuckyTeen, First off great stories, this is sort of funny. If in your first story the girls kept their soles on your head what I would have done was tease them back. I would have said well if you keep your feet up there then I'm going to have to tickle them, then right there you get their feet in your hands. As for the second story I would have screamed at the teacher if she said I don't think he wants your feet in his face.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy, I am in a happy relationship with someone who fufills me foot fetish dreams [Laugh]

It's a great memory though.

OB, I would have done that had it been just us, we all knew I didn't mind. And yeah I was so angry walking home that day! She put me in a position where I basically had to ask her to put her feet down. [Thud]

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

All I could think about was, god no. That's exactly WHERE I want them [Laugh]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links