Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » School Foot Stories (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: School Foot Stories
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right, I will start.

I know this one girl, and years back, I remember her having the prettiest little feet. She would wear flip-flops in October (it gets really cold in October where I am) and they would always be painted a really nice color (she would often wear teal or black).

But she did not start out like that. No, at first it was a challenge to get her to show her feet at all. Now like I stated above she had "the prettiest little feet". And she apparently didn't know that (I don't see why, she sees them everyday). So she would wear sneakers 365 days in a row. Including hot days (an I mean HOT!). Oddly enough she never wore socks. I wanted to ask her why she never showed them, but I didn't want to sound weird. So one time, we were talking, and she had on a purple shirt. So we got on the conversation about purple. She said she would wear anything purple, and even dye her hair purple. So I asked her if she would wear purple flip-flops, and she said no. The reason was simple, she didn't like her feet.

Ok so I just figured she would never show her feet. But one day in class, we were taking a test. And it was one of those test with a thing you need a pencil to fill in those stupid little bubbles. So the rules were, if you didn't have a pencil, you needed to give your shoes to the teacher for a pencil. This was b/c teachers had to sign out pencils from the office and were charged if they didn't bring them all back (kooky aint it?). So they needed to make sure they got all their pencils back from the students. Now this was no big deal, because most of us had on flip-flops (it was one of those HOT days). Most of the time she had a pencil or borrowed one from somebody. But not this time [Nana] . So she went up, took her shoes off, and got a pencil. That was the first time I saw her pretty feet. She had on purple nail polish (shocker), and her feet looked nothing less than amazing. And then to seal the deal, I jokingly said "its about time you showed your toes" and the people around me laughed b/c they all were wearing flip-flops. And after that, she just kept showing her feet. Coming to class everyday in flip-flops, even in October. I never asked her why she didn't like her feet, or why she just all of a sudden started showing them. But I figured, whats the point, I get to see them.

But just recently, I met up with her again. And we were having fun. We were both single, so we started having fun, you know, cuddling and kissing. And she kept touching me, and it got me sooo freakin hard, so I put her legs on my lap, and started to take off her sneakers, she was wearing socks now (I guess she learned her lesson). And I took off her socks. They were not painted, but they were ok. Just ok. They were not bad, they didn't have fungus or anything. But she kind of let her feet go. Her toenails were long and her feet just looked like they have not had a pedicure in while (I guess its that “single“ thing). So there was no sucking of the toes this time, but she said she would be up for a pedicure anytime. So the next time I see her, I will be sure to give her one, so she can have those nice purple toes she had before.

[ August 31, 2008, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this story before, but. . . :
When I was in the 9th grade, we got a new librarian. She was quite young, and she looked like Audrey Hepburn.
She would often slip her shoe off, while standing. She usually wore black pumps with stockings. Sometimes, she wore navy blue stockings, so they've become very special for me.
In the late spring, she started wearing sandals, which she would also slip off, so I got to see her feet both bare and in stockings.
Needless to say, I hung out at the library a lot, that year! [Smile]
(I only wish I rubbed her feet, but I wasn't into that then!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres one of mine...
probably aged 9, gym class, all sat in a big old victorian high ceilinged hall with oak floors and arched stone mullioned windows. it used to echo in there and it was really cold. you could see your breath like fog in the English winters.
i remember you could hear the slap of bear feet against the hard cold floor echoing with laughter and shouting as people ran around doing gym stuff.
i hated the horsebox things you had to leap over, anyone remember them? i just used to splat into the sides and never make it over them.
i remember a girl my age, she was barefoot, like the rest of us. as we were sat on the floor of the hall, one day, i couldnt help but notice and admire the shape of her feet and how she held them. she had high arches, her feet were shaped like she was wearing an invisible pair of high heels. she looked so glamorous, her legs were stretched out and she looked so grown up.
i remember that. cant say i remember ever noticing her or her feet again, but i remember that day and those feet.
J x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Keyfeet - Amazing story, but how did you do on the test. I would probably have a very hard time concentrating, because I'd have a hard on. Also I hate when it's hot out and some girls insist on not wearing flip flops. As for school stories with me not much happened on rare occassions teachers wore flip flops but sandals were more common. At most I've sat behind girls or in the back of the room to get a good view. I've seen two girls take off their flip flops to like compare feet or whatever. In gym class some girls took gymnastics and while most wore socks some opted not to which was sexy, but that was all way back when. Also now that I think about it on a cold rainy day a girl in the testing center must have had really wet Uggs so she took them off and decided to have some footplay. That was the hardest test ever to concentrate on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPlovesArches
Board Regular
Member # 23791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPlovesArches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in 10th grade, it was just prior to spanish class. the bell was about to ring to start class, and this girl megan had just walked in. at the time it was the second semester so cold was turning to warm and i noticed when she walked in she was in flip flops, the first time id seen her feet. they stunned me. long toes, high arches and good overall look and shape. she walked to her desk and set her book down and turned and headed to the door. clearly i was following her every step, because she asked why i was staring at her feet lol. i told her id never seen her in flip flops and her feet looked nice. she gave me one of those thanks i think looks and that was that, but boy i will never forget her feet!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool story

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man great stories! ill try to dip into the vault for a brief one (my fetish developed from 5th-6th grade watching shoeplay and girls' bare feet so i was ALL ABout those moments. there was one girl when i was in 9th grade in my general science class, she wore these adidas sports flip flops with everything, dresses, pants, skirts... she used to do the same thing always she would sit down, cross her legs, and the crossed leg n a short period of time would dangle off that sandal to leave her bare foot swinging around, and she would leave the sandal on the ground for the rest of class, or pick it up with her foot, recross and do the same thing with her other foot. her feet were pretty cute, not the best, never any polish, she started wearing toe rings at a certain point, they were kinda narrow and she had some kinda stubby little toes which i have always been into when its not on a fat girl. id sit behind her as much as possible and she lived in my neighborhood so id talk to her and sometimes partner up with her on inclass work..
a) one time i got a seat right next to her and just coould not concentrate for anything (i got kinda shitty high school grades i think its due to my foot fetish heavily) shed have her backpack on the ground under her desk, do the leg crossing sandal dangled off thing and then her barefoot would rub the fabric of her backpack and toes would pinch parts, etc. she did a new move where she put her foot under her butt in the chair facing me and her foot gradually slid off and her bare sole was right there wrinkling around at me. it was too much for me to bear haha and i was trying to joke relate and talk to her when i was sitting in that class staring at her feet under the spell, so i picked her flip flop up off the ground and gave it to her with a smile and she kind of gave me a weird smile and an awkward laugh....

b) the other thing i used to do with this girl was in partner time we would put our desks facing each other together. of course in this situation it would be possible for her crossed leg foot to graze my legs and whatnot, so she would have her barefoot crossed and facing me under the desk with her sandal on the ground like i said, and i would just keep sliding my legs deeper under her chair and would feel her foot on my leg... lots of times she would pull her foot away when she felt that but a couple of times id just be talkign to her about anything but science and entertaining her and everything, even flirting a little (i would have full on tried to get with her except that the only thing that really attracted me to her was her feet haha) and her foot would contact my leg and shed just leave it there, ,nowhere near sensually stroking my leg or anything but shed know it was there and that i didnt care and maybe liked it and she would absent mindedly move it a little like toes moving, and id feel every movement of her foot on my leg. maaan feeling that pressure on my leg knowing it was her bare foot and toes on my leg while we were talking would just give me the most rock hard boners you could imagine lolll, and when her toes moved a little on my leg, you know i was definately having minor accidents the old boxers, not to get too graphic or gross.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a) i mean her flip flop gradually slid off and fell to the ground revealing her sole, not her foot slid off loll
and at the end i forgot she gave me an awkward thanks and laugh, not just an awkward laugh, but whatever, inconsequencial.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to octoberbaseball, honestly, it was soo hot that day, I didn't bother to look at her feet. And I did fine on the test. I will admit that I did glance from time to time, but I didn't want to look like I was cheating (I would have I said I was cheating, before I say I looking at her feet, if I were to have gotten caught) so I just took my test, handed it in, then I looked at her feet. I pretended like I was bored and playing w/ my pencil or something. But I was far from bored. I loved to see how uncomfortable she seemed. But maybe it was just the test that made her toes wiggle the way they did. None the less, it was a HOT day, but a great one. And congress should pass a bill to make it manditory for schools to have AC. At least in the hallways so they could open the classroom doors.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my college history class this fine brunette sits in front of me and shes wearing these furry ugg type slippers now this is winter mind you (worst time of the year for us ff guys) anyhow were taking a test and i was amazed to she she wasnt wearing socks as she dangles her smelly slippers on and off. my jaw dropped as she drops and LEAVES both slippers off for the duration of the test. and man were her feet great nice red polish, toe rings and the softest soles i've ever seen. i got to stare at her soles for an hour an a half. funny part is i had to take extra time on the test not to answer the questions but to get rid of my raging erection haha
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
to octoberbaseball, honestly, it was soo hot that day, I didn't bother to look at her feet. And I did fine on the test. I will admit that I did glance from time to time, but I didn't want to look like I was cheating (I would have I said I was cheating, before I say I looking at her feet, if I were to have gotten caught) so I just took my test, handed it in, then I looked at her feet. I pretended like I was bored and playing w/ my pencil or something. But I was far from bored. I loved to see how uncomfortable she seemed. But maybe it was just the test that made her toes wiggle the way they did. None the less, it was a HOT day, but a great one. And congress should pass a bill to make it manditory for schools to have AC. At least in the hallways so they could open the classroom doors.

I don't stare head on I would give glances to make it look like I'm not cheating. As for air conditioning in your case if it is that hot then it should be mandatory. Here public schools have been let out early due to high temperatures. As for college they always have air conditioning on and sometimes it goes too far. It would be 90 outside and I'm wearing a sweater inside. I remember this one time when it was freezing this girl in my class said to the teacher it's so cold so I have my uggs I left my flip flops in the car. I sat there like WHAT? Though she's the only girl who complained there was still plenty more flip flops and feet to see.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
in my college history class this fine brunette sits in front of me and shes wearing these furry ugg type slippers now this is winter mind you (worst time of the year for us ff guys) anyhow were taking a test and i was amazed to she she wasnt wearing socks as she dangles her smelly slippers on and off. my jaw dropped as she drops and LEAVES both slippers off for the duration of the test. and man were her feet great nice red polish, toe rings and the softest soles i've ever seen. i got to stare at her soles for an hour an a half. funny part is i had to take extra time on the test not to answer the questions but to get rid of my raging erection haha

What grade did you get on the test? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have several school foot stories which occurred during class in college.

Once in philosophy class this blond sitting next to me was wearing flip flops, and she had slipped her feet out. She was sitting with one leg cross over the other, with her foot toward me. She started bouncing her leg. I was wearing shorts, and her sole brushed pretty firmly against my leg like 4 times. I finally glanced over at her and she quickly said "sorry" and pulled her foot away. Little did she know [Smile]

In another class (creative writing I think it was), there was a brunette who sat behind me a few times. One class she put her feet on the chair behind me, and her toes and the ball of her foot were resting on my back, under my shirt. I sat in front of her a few times after that, but she didn't do it again :-/

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was a girl who sat directly to my left in class and she would cross her left leg over her right leg and dangled away in flip flops.

i would always pump my erection (flex it, so it go up) to the rhythm she would dangle in. This one day she did a broken rhythmed dangle (she would lift her foot up and drop, and then wait a second and do it again). My body temperature went up when i found out that she was testing to see if im pumping my erection to her feet. she looked at me and i broke out of my deep trance and we both pretended like nothing ever happened and she continued. from then on she would sit one chair in front and one row to the side of me and looked back in a very domineering way at me when she did her best moves. i regret not talking to her but i was younger and not as carefree

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Between2Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 31877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Between2Worlds   Email Between2Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have lots of stories..One of my faves though was when I was a teen...I didnt happen at school, but involved a friend from school during our school years. My sister who was close in age to me would have friends sleep over all the time. This one night she got sick while her friend was sleeping over...We had all been in my room hanging out. She went to bed and her friend stayed up hanging out with me. She used the excuse of she didnt wanna sleep in the same bed with my sister and catch whatever she was coming down with. So she stayed in my room that night.

That night turned into the most amazing night ever. We were sleeping head to foot and after we turned out the light we just laid in the dark talking for a long time. I'm one of those ppl who likes a pillow tucked between my legs when I fall asleep. Being she was using one of mine it left me a pillow short which sprung my idea. I told her since she got my extra pillow I'd need to tuck one of her legs in between my legs to make up for it. She laughed and said fine. She accidently nudged my face with her foot at one point, which I took as my cue to have fun. So I started tickling her foot in retaliation. Eventually that calmed down and we continued talking but I kept softly rubbing her foot...tracing her toes and whole foot with my fingers. Out of nowhere she said that it felt nice. I loved hearing that cuz now I knew I can just continue doing it. I'd slightly move my head closer to her foot as we talked to the point where she could feel my breathe on her foot. I was hoping she'd "accidently" bump my face again which she did. I jokingly threatened that the next bump will result in me biting one of her toes off. So she purposely did it to challenge me. I took her big toe and started biting till it actually did hurt her. She was like "ok, ok! It hurts you win!" lol. So I stopped and then she was playfully pouting and I kissed it better. She just kinda giggled. She was definitely playing the game too because she'd look for a reason to get me to bite her again which I did, followed by kissing them better and laughing and joking.

By this point I kept her foot touching my face as we talked and I still gently rubbed. She mentioned again how nice it felt and I said so I'm not not bothering you and keeping you awake by doing it? She replied no way I like it and how it probably would help her fall asleep. I was so happy to hear that cuz that was the ok to continue as long as I want.

I started giving little tap kisses in-between rubbing and those kisses turned slightly slower and more wet. Then I started wetting my finger with my mouth and then tracing her foot all over which caught her attention even more. She was loving it! So then I started using the tip of my tongue to see if she'd notice the difference. I'd do the same thing...tracing every line and bend on her foot with my tongue and end it with a kiss. she never acknowledged it was my tongue, but just kept saying how good it all felt.

I reached for her other leg and she went with it and positioned herself so I can now give attention to her other foot. After awhile of conversation dying I just kept taking it further and by the end I was gently sucking on all her toes, licking her feet from top to bottom and back. She'd making sigh and coo'ing sounds here and there to let me know she was awake and enjoying it still.

It ended with her turning over and laying in a fetal position with her feet both an inch from my face and I just kept on pampering her all night. I had NO intention of going to sleep! hahaha
It was even better when she was asleep because it was like I was getting away with it, yet I was allowed to do it!
All night till the sun started coming up I worshiped her feet.
We never really spoke about it after and it never happened again. But there's still to this day that little look of "we know what we did that one night".

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links