Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » THIS IS SERIOUS!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean cute
Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
this should be moved to misc. forum. since its not ff talk.

Thanks everyone for posting opinions on this. Keyfeet, I cant see how this doesnt affect our FOOT FETISH community, so that's why I posted in FOOT FETISH talk. Who goes to the misc. forum for FOOT related topics??? I know/hope you cant get off to it, but that doesnt mean its not foot talk. Back me up someone!!!

[ September 15, 2008, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stang67:
I think it's pretty cute, they are soft heels, won't harm their feet.

so you find it cute. won't argue with you.. it's subjective. but for me.. looking at the vid don't agree with you about no harm to feet. the heel is cushy yes.. absolutely cushy.. however... no matter how cushy the heel.. and how collapsable it is, it's still an object at the heel of the foot that pushes the foot angle. that is structural stress that will impact the foot development.

cute if the child is too young to attempt to walk.. that sure is cute for the mom and great conversational starter.. but when the child (as seen in the vid) is learning to walk and attempting to walk.... man... it's not so cute when the kid has to learn to adjust to a shifting piece of cushion.

and it's not a misc topic to me, it affects us indirectly. some guys here love gals in heels.. women here have shown they love heels. so it sorta relates.

listen... it's a cute thing for conversation starter.. like moms getting bent out of shape for elmo themes for newborns... but that shoe shouldn't be in use when a child is trying to learn to walk. let her figure this out when she's older.

my niece has all the signs of a gal who loves heels.. she points out all the fashionable footwear to anyone who listens where-ever she is... and she's not yet 3. if she keeps that up, she'll be into heels. why pres for her to start sooner than necessary?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Well they had to have those to go with the new thong diapers. Geeze, do I have to explain everything to you guys?

Ha Ha. Yeah lets train them all to be sluts like Britany and Lindsey by the time they are two instead of waiting till they are 14 or 15. Maybe for the guys they can have frosty mugs for their milk to promote early drinking..... YAY!!! [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is still a photo around of me that my folks took when I was around 2 years old. I was dressed in a suit (sized for my age) with a hat (plaid hat-band) a la Frank Sinatra; holding a pipe (my Dad's, still smoking) and a real Martini (two olives). No harm, no foul. Still makes me laugh to this day.

I can see the humor in that photo and in what these entrepreneurs are attempting - yes, it's a dumb idea but so was the Pet Rock. As long as it is a one time deal I have no concern.

What does concern me is that there are parents out there who will see these slippers as a form of "training wheels" for their toddler. Believe me there are some people out there who will take it that way. Still, people are free to be stupid and I don't see that the small minority should ruin the fun for those who find the humor in it.

If it was my child: "Thanks but no thanks." I do wish that Mom & Dad taken a similar photo of my younger brother. I would have volunteered to use Magic Marker to give him a mustache & goatee.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links