Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » THIS IS SERIOUS!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need serious feedback on this one! What the hell is going on???!!!

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=61ccb479-de34-49c7-b50b-7081e1fc929f&playlist=videoByTag:tag:source_nbc%20news%20channel:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:mk:us:vs:0&from=MSNHP&tab=m24>1=4 2003

The link was on MSN homepage... And she wanted an "adult version" to "Watch Sex in the City"???

[ September 11, 2008, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um pardon my language but thats fucked up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they had to have those to go with the new thong diapers. Geeze, do I have to explain everything to you guys?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF? That should be illegal.

Btw, LeDaemon, I like your avatar...I was a regular MAD reader in the 80s and I loved Don Martin (and also Al Jaffee).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a BAD IDEA with many $$$$ returns. Just hope this is a fad that will come and go real quick. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF!?.....all i can say

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I don't see the big deal. I find those pageant moms more disgusting with there "transforming their children into sex objects" theme. These look more like a halloween costume accessory, and last I looked that was a kids holiday. Besides, they aren't even hot looking. I would worry if they start making crush vids [Smile]

oh yeah, can you taste my sarcasm

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's so messed up, can kids be kids these days? why are we always trying to make our kids grow up faster than they should! dont we have enough out there without our help!!! man, what is this world coming to!??

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
squishy or not - that heel throws them off balance and at a time when they are trying to learn balance. C'mon -- I remember a time when playing with the piggy toes was fun and you didn't cover up those little peds... [Smile]

Start in heels too early and see what their toes look like later... [Confused]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm going to tackle this from two points

1- free enterprise. if you got an idea to make cash and it makes cash.. you're a step ahead of the rest. (doesn't matter if it's good or bad). they got a brilliant idea to make cash.. and they will make cash if the right celeb pics it up! and they'll rake it in!

2-kids have enough issues to deal with developmentally, let alone socially. as 'cool' as this fad may be or become, no matter how squishy the heels... it will affect posture, foot positioning, balance. that will adversely affect the child's growth.. let's not even touch the self esteem issues going on!

bottom line.. I applaud their creativity, sadly, it falls into the category of stupidity in my book.. however.. smart move on their part and they'll make serious cash. but parents out there, beware.. if you care about your daughters, you'll not subject them to this fad.

RPM

p.s. please note, these are only my opinions... and aren't meant to be taken more seriously than that. and as a huge high heel fan (and to me, the higher the better...) i'd never advocate for heels for any gal under the age of 18... not like i'll make a stink if a 16 year old wants to wear heels to the prom. but man, no daughter of mines who isn't 10 years old will be caught in high heels if i have a say in it... said fro one who loves gals in high heels! rephrase, women in high heels!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish the mothers out there would stop trying to develop their girls into little women too early in the game. They complain when the girls are drama queens at a young age (little versions of the mothers [Eek!] ); having sex starting (sometimes) at 14 [Thud] and attracting crazy strange men [Violent] from all this early adulthood learning. Now, not a bad idea for a business, but come on, let the babies be babies. They will grow up fast enough.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Passing trend, and hopefully the sooner it passes the better. Two thumbs down.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a daughter and i was seriously horrifed when i went school shopping and all i could find were hip hugger pants.....shes 6! i totally agree with footman! [Mad]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this should be moved to misc. forum. since its not ff talk.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's pretty cut, they are soft heels, won't harm their feet.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links