Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best sexy costumes for a footguy's gal? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best sexy costumes for a footguy's gal?
ladwani
Board Regular
Member # 22597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladwani   Email ladwani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Business woman deal sounds very good. I may go for that if the opportunity comes.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a very intense sexy nun fetish. I don't suppose bare feet really tie into that scenario, though. But they would go well with some sexy thick-heeled black leather shoes.

By the way--anyone else out there with a foot fetish also love outfits that are contrary to sex. I mean like the aforementioned nun clothes, and even the business attire someone else suggested. I get turned on by the conservative stuff for some reason. Like the Muslim gear as well. But I think the fun starts when you see the stuff come off or get mussed.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I love the whole idea of a barefooted girl wearing an outfit you don't associate bare feet with, such as a uniform.
I worked as a hotel reservations agent, for a while, and we wore uniforms. I used to love seeing the girls with their shoes off, in those uniforms!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links