Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best sexy costumes for a footguy's gal? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best sexy costumes for a footguy's gal?
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my gal wants to go pick out a sexy costume to wear and have some fun in and I've been trying to think of what would be sexiest. I know it's personal preference but I'd like some more ideas.

I think I'd like something that includes stockings or hose. I've been going over the usual ideas in my head (nurse, school girl, cop etc...) and was wondering if you guys had any other suggestions?

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the whole business woman, secretary deal. Skirt, blazer, glasses, hair tied back and high heels.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
I like the whole business woman, secretary deal. Skirt, blazer, glasses, hair tied back and high heels.

And maybe with the addition of a pair of glasses too... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's a good one, keep the ideas coming!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And thinking about Ive always had a thing for the sexy witches costume, Made me think of it today seeing halloween costume in the stores...And to top it all of a pair of black high heeled mules ( Or slides as there called in the us)
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Schoolgirl themes are hard to beat. I like stockings on occassion, but I want to get my wife a harem girl outfit, or some traditional Indian dress (wonder what happended to Macamar?), which would be more bare feet oriented.

I would suggest you look at costumes on Ebay and see what is out there. I'm sure that will give you a good start. I always want to go post Halloween shopping for cheap costumes for my wife to wear, and then never do. I should work on that this year. I do like the witch idea! Maybe a black cat outfit...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a sexy witch/vampiress-type costume. And black stockings!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for something fairly tame there is always the ol' tried & true "French Maid" costume. Especially nice if you are fond of fishnet stockings.

I'm very partial to leather lingerie. Expensive, but the returns are many.

A costume in which bare feet are mandatory would be a Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble outfit. Depends on your taste, I suppose, as to how sexy such a costume is but Kirsten Johnston and Halle Berry pulled it off nicely.

Depending on the occasion, I have dressed girlfriends in one of my tuxedos. With the pants hemmed properly, her feet in 5 inch heeled black mules became the main attraction.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a Naughty Genie, Hooker, Stewardess, Slutty Pirate, Southern Belle, Slut Devil, Fairy, Construction Worker (trust me), Playboy Bunny, Naughty Doctor, Roman Goddess, Cleopatra, Wonderwoman, Superwoman, Nympho Army Chick, 80's Aerobics Instructor (e.g. neon leotard, leg warmers, etc), Slutty Bride of Frankenstein, Judy Jetson, Slutty Honey Bee, Dirty Ladybug, Whore Lifeguard, Nymph Sailor Girl, Tramp Air Force Officer....

That should be enough to get you started.

I've seen girls take each of the above and turn them into the sluttiest most provocative costume you could imagine. In each case, it looked fantastic and had guys drooling and breaking their necks.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two words - French Maid!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been partial to a Chun Li costume myself, as well as other assorted video game girls:

Lara Croft
Jill Valentine (RE and RE3 costumes)
Claire Redfield (RE2 and CV costumes)
Ada Wong (RE2 and RE4 costumes)
The 6 primary females from the KOF series:
Mai Shiranui (bright red skimpy ninja getup)
Yuri Sakazaki (blue spandex leggings and red Chucks)
Athena Asamiya (depends on the game, pop idolish usually)
Leona (fatigues and big ass-kicking boots)
Blue Mary (tank top, baggy pants, and cowboy boots)
King (tuxedo....she's a tomboy bouncer)

Don't judge me.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As mentioned, there are a ton of ideas.

We do this a lot, and play out scenarios....

She'll be dressed up as a business women (complete with business suite, stockings, glasses) and try to negotiate a raise by using her feet under the table as leverage.

Or a school girl who notices her teacher is looking at her feet and uses them to get an "A".

Or a nurse who notices that I am "swelling" between the legs and uses her stockinged feet to "relieve" the pressure.

Or a genie who I released from the bottle who is willing to grant any wishes I may have.

Or... you get the point. We've done soooooooooo many of these and it's always a blast.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

And maybe with the addition of a pair of glasses too... [Thumbs Up]
Ah yes yes, of course!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowgirl. Then she can go for a ride!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Thanks for all the ideas! I'll let you all what we decide on.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links