Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A bit off topic, but I dont know where else to post, plz read! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A bit off topic, but I dont know where else to post, plz read!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True enough! I got my cherry popped at 16 and apparently that makes me a "late bloomer" [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man i was 17, so i guess that makes me worse than you were [Tongue] hehe.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Bootman, when the girl says your "her biggest she's had" its horseshit fyi [Smile]

Yep, i agree [Smile] I tell em that all the time too. Unless she's a virgin, which don't exist in my age group or any past about 15 these days lol.
sorry to bring the old topic back, but I just discovered something today, that is pretty relevent to the topic, and i guess what im quoting.

I dont know if I mentioned that I am now pretty good friends w/ the girl in question, her best friend. Well the topic came up about buying embarassing things, and she brought up condoms, and I was like "yea i know, i hate buying them its kinda embarassing" and she was like "why, is it because u buy the magnum ones or what" and i kinda laughed a bit and was like " wait..what?" and kinda laughed a bit more. then she told me that her friend had told her about me, and that she thought it was pretty interesting. yea, I just had to throw that out there. The girl who i originally talked about had told me that I was..."big" but like what the post above me says, they usually just say that to make you feel good. But now that I found out that she even told her friend, it got me wondering. lol Well whatever the case, it made my day [Smile]

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say that i am no meical expert but i am thinking that overall bone structure and anotomy would have a lot to do with it in terms of tightness... Of course i do not have a Ph D. Although according to this site i am on my to becoming a footologist. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to say guys but I'm right.

Vag's adapt to penis size.

During the first stages of arousal, women's vaginas expand more than necessary in order to welcome a foreign object that it hasn't had the chance to size up. Then, after a few moments, the vagina closes back and tightens softly around the intrusive object.

http://ca.askmen.com/sports/health/health3.html

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question!! -My spin:

1) As said depends on the anatomy.

2)How much psychological/physical stimulation she is given (many knuckle heads are just plain ignorant about this)

3)Also as mentioned buying a lubricant might be needed..

4)If your communication skills are sub par..Try asking her to think about her fantasies or nasty thoughts..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Bootman, when the girl says your "her biggest she's had" its horseshit fyi [Smile]

Yep, i agree [Smile] I tell em that all the time too.
Do the ladies get offended when you tell them they're the biggest you've ever had? [Big Grin]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't help here. i'm one of those 'super-late bloomers'. popped the cherie when I got married.. in my 30's.. yeah.. i said it! i waited that long! but this thread isn't about me

being i took a lot of bio classes (let's leave it at that).... too many variables play into this. the one you can do the most about is how much lube you apply before the "do". second to that is foreplay to relax her.

after that.. it's out of your hands. some gals are build tight.. others not.. just like guys point different ways and come in differing sizes!

as long as you both work it out so that neither gets hurt in the process.. you're on the right path.

RPM

p.s. i do now wonder.. will my kids opt to wait at all until mid-teens or marriage.. at the rate things are going.....

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links