Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A bit off topic, but I dont know where else to post, plz read! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A bit off topic, but I dont know where else to post, plz read!
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, This is something I have wondered, and I dont really know where to ask, and since I am on here every day, and post occasionally, I figured I would ask here. Why is it that some girls are "tighter" than others? Does it just depend on the girl, or what? What made me wonder is, after getting out of a very long relationship, I was with another girl a few times, shortly after. Now, some background. My gf and I would do it, quite a bit, and while she wasnt as "tight" as she used to be, it seemed like a good "fit" if you know what I mean. She was only doing it with me, and nobody else at the time we were together. Shortly after, I did this one girl, who has a pretty bad reputation, and I am sure you know what I mean. She has slept with more guys than she probably should have at her age. I thought it was gonna be kinda bad down there, but to my surprise, it was quite the opposite. Really really tight, I wasn't even able to go all the way w/ out it hurting her. She was also slightly taller than my ex, so I also thought that she might have been able to take more? I hope this doesnt sound rude or offensive,but I am sure it does. I am just really curious as to why it was like that, and what makes it like that?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same experience with my past love life my friend. I say, forget trying to explain it, and just go out there and enjoy.
Although, the really tight one you were referring too probably had trouble with normal lubrication. A good dose of Astro-Glide or similar lub would made a difference I suppose.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she done her kegals? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vag's adapt to penis size. Your ex's V was a good fit cuase it adapted to your D. This new girl, despite her rep, doesn't have the V "memory" of your D. Maybe it's been a bit since she slept with a dude?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Vag's adapt to penis size. Your ex's V was a good fit cuase it adapted to your D. This new girl, despite her rep, doesn't have the V "memory" of your D. Maybe it's been a bit since she slept with a dude?

That's not how it works either.

Everyone's anatomy is different. The vagina can stretch a lot and maintain it shape. Consider, even your donkey dick is a lot smaller that a baby skull.

some women are tighter than others, end of story.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
quote:

Everyone's anatomy is different. The vagina can stretch a lot and maintain it shape. Consider, even your donkey dick is a lot smaller that a baby skull.

Exactly. It's an urban myth that the tighter the vagina or the bigger/longer the labia minora that the more sexual partners she has had.
That's like saying, the longer/thicker your penis is the more encounters you've enjoyed.
Everyone is different, some people are tall, some short, some thin, some fat, some athletic, some not, some smart sone dumb. Some vaginas are tight, some not.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have an answer, but it's a good question non-the-less.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol aw i like thios one, well guys its not true that u just adapt to the guy and become looser, truth is we r just all different, as embarrasin as it is to say i hav a very small erm...... wat can i call it, entry? lol and i hav not slept around, but hav had the fittin problem with all my past bfs (not that i hav a huge list) and i hav also had a baby, and i am still small, very small so it is simply that we r just all different , x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are too many genetic variables in the construction of the human body to attempt to guess behavior or internal construction based on outward appearances.

It does put me in mind of a exchange I had with a girlfriend as we were about to be intimate:

Her: "Be gentle...don't break my heart."

Me: "Hmmm...better get it out of the way, then."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madison, may I ask how tall you are? Because another question I have is. If a girl is say 6 feet tall, as opposed to a 5 foot girl, would the taller girl be able to take a bigger guy as opposed to the smaller girl? These are questions I have just recently started to think about. I mean, its been a few months,, but I finally got around to asking them on here. lol The reason is, because lately my sex life has "picked up" a bit if u know what I mean, since getting out of that relationship. but, I have yet to be with a girl thats taller than me, and of those few, I havent been able to go "all the way." Let me clarify a bit, lol, I can, but its when I go completely in, is when i feel the jump and hear the "ouch." But its not really a problem at all really. I was just wondering if height matters with that too.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
quote:

Exactly. It's an urban myth that the tighter the vagina or the bigger/longer the labia minora that the more sexual partners she has had.
That's like saying, the longer/thicker your penis is the more encounters you've enjoyed.
Everyone is different, some people are tall, some short, some thin, some fat, some athletic, some not, some smart sone dumb. Some vaginas are tight, some not.

Ok to throw some experience into this. My baby's mother and i met at the ages of 17 and 16 she the younger. She'd been with i believe she'd said i was her 16th? And had been regular with about 2 guys making me the third at the time (fuck buddies we started and so i didn't mind, as i was doing my own whoring myself at the time) Between then and the time we actually got together and we both stopped our stupid whoring she'd wracked close to about 21? I was around 11? Anyway, no matter what she did, who she was with, unless they were abnormally larger than me ( i was the biggest she was with at the time we met, so i dunno if that had anything to do with it) But no matter what happened, give her one day, and with lube or no lube it was and to this day STILL the hardest vag i'd ever tried getting into. It honestly took me 5 minutes or more just to fit all of myself in there ,and i'm over average but i'm no fuckin freakishly large guy i come in around 7" long by about 3" in width. Nothing spectacular by any means. But she was just tiny inside. Current girl i'm with and the girl before her, both seem about the same, tight, but they aint loose as a goose as the saying goes. I can let her go for a week, there's a little elasticity increased, but on the whole, it's about the same soon as intercourse begins.

As lordlucan put it, it's all about the girl/anatomy.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bootman, when the girl says your "her biggest she's had" its horseshit fyi [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
There are too many genetic variables in the construction of the human body to attempt to guess behavior or internal construction based on outward appearances.

It does put me in mind of a exchange I had with a girlfriend as we were about to be intimate:

Her: "Be gentle...don't break my heart."

Me: "Hmmm...better get it out of the way, then."

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, perfectpeds! I love it when I can get a laugh.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Bootman, when the girl says your "her biggest she's had" its horseshit fyi [Smile]

Yep, i agree [Smile] I tell em that all the time too. Unless she's a virgin, which don't exist in my age group or any past about 15 these days lol.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links