Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
none actually like it, they just tolerate it

Well, some do and some don't. It all depends on the the woman, or even you.
sure some might like it but i'm willing to bet most could live without it

and just because she says she likes it doesn't mean she actually does [Wink]

[ December 10, 2008, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Mikey P ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno Mikey, I'm guessing you haven't had much luck with women in the "foot department."

I had a funny discussion with my wife yesterday about the girl I dated just before her years ago. I told her that one time I tried to give her a foot massage and she wasn't into it and immediately pulled away her feet. My wife had a shocked look on her face and exclaimed, "What was wrong with her???" I had to laugh and basically told her that's why I dumped her and started going out with her next. [Laugh]

My wife is sometimes demanding with attention for her feet. If she needs a footrub she doesn't beat around the bush. She usually shoves them in my lap and brushes them on old Major Woody.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf loves giving fj's, but she needs a little help, she gets turned on when I lick her feet and suck her toes, but she has not had my cum on her feet, yet
Also, there are pix of her size 7 (UK) feet @ http://sexyfeet.ning.com [Jerkoff]

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I dunno Mikey, I'm guessing you haven't had much luck with women in the "foot department."

every girl i've been with didn't mind it but they could live without it

as far as a massage goes yeah every chick likes that, i'm talking about actual foot play

i can't imagine how any chick can get pleasure from giving a footjob, if anything they consider it a workout, they give footjobs as a favor not because they get the same pleasure as their clit being licked

when it comes to toe sucking, yeah they might like i but it's pretty far down the list of sexual turn ons for them

it's not like every guy she dates after you has to love feet after you split wih her

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok im an anomially. I LOVE giving footjobs to my hubby and i get pleasure from doing it. i guess it just depends on the woman. keep looking mikey they are out there.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had girls tell me it made them wet from doin it. When i was like "Yeah right" they either grabbed my hand and shoved it down the front of her pants. Only about 2 of all the girls i've been with though.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
ok im an anomially. I LOVE giving footjobs to my hubby and i get pleasure from doing it. i guess it just depends on the woman. keep looking mikey they are out there.

you actually get wet by having a dick between your feet or do you just like the fact that you are turning on your man?

if he said "i never want another footjob" you would be disappointed?

women that post here are obviously more likely to be an exception to the rule

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I can't say that i've dated a girl that "loved it". I think most women I date get into it because it turns me on so much and they want to please me. Pleasing me gets them into it.
But most do enjoy my foot massages ;o)
GQguy

Yeah I pretty much noticed this with my girlfriend. She gets ticklish when I start kissing her feet. She rarely gives me a footjob and only seems to get into it to get me aroused and to please me. And she loves my foot massages as well.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needfeetinwisconsin
Board Regular
Member # 1117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for needfeetinwisconsin   Author's Homepage   Email needfeetinwisconsin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife could really live without it but she tolerates it to some extent for me. she doesn't let me do too much sucking cuz she doesn't like the way it feels on her feet. this is also the same wife who hates socks and would be barefoot everyday if she could!! go figure!

--------------------
got sexy feet? will travel.
will work for sexy feet

Posts: 23 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish has grown on my wife. She does everything: foot care, wearing flip-flops, sandals and foot jewelry, and foot play primarily to please me, but she did comment awhile back that she does like me sucking on her toes. Says it feels sensuous.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sadly my wife isn't into the feet thing at all, i mean she lets me do whatever i want, but it isn't the same when you know it doesn't do anything for her.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
My fetish has grown on my wife. She does everything: foot care, wearing flip-flops, sandals and foot jewelry, and foot play primarily to please me, but she did comment awhile back that she does like me sucking on her toes. Says it feels sensuous.

"sensuous"? Isn't that a good thing? I guess is you were a monk or a nun it wouldn't be.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to answer you question yes i do get wet by have his dick between my feet. i have a FOOT FETISH! i would be dissapointed if he said he would never want one again. i am very fortunate that he loves me and i am good at what i do.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
to answer you question yes i do get wet by have his dick between my feet. i have a FOOT FETISH! i would be dissapointed if he said he would never want one again. i am very fortunate that he loves me and i am good at what i do.

Go O! [Love]

My g/f loves any attention paid to her feeties.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves my foot fetish. She always tells me that she gets really horny when I suck her toes, and indeed she does. She has been taking care of her feet a lot since I told her. I never expected it, because my ex girlfriend did not mind my foot fetish at all, she let me do whatever with her feet, but she was not as active with it as my current girlfriend is. She ALWAYS teases me with her feet no matter where we are.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links