Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celeb Initially Disgusted by Celeb on Jay Leno over Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celeb Initially Disgusted by Celeb on Jay Leno over Foot Fetish
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon Elizabeth oh yes that was a caoo clip.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you folks saying that Shannon Elizabeth showed off her peds, on The Tonight Show? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is jusy playin since all the guys wanna suck her feet - She is sexy sexy sexy!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
For a rap mogul large and as powerful as Diddy, he sure came off timid about his fetish especially in the way his fetish was thrown out there and it seemed like he used what might have been a turn-off for him [second longer toe] to ease some of the possible humiliation. A different strategy, once it's out there mention something about feet that you do not like. It's actually kind of smart, but still wish he wasn't as timid. To me, that was Diddy in rare form.

yeah if you come off insecure about the fetish that that will make the chick insecure

just goes to show everybody has insecurities, even diddy

That insecurity part is so true!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I found this recent interview on youtube w/P. Diddy and Kate Beckinsale and I have to say I loved her genuine initial reaction to the topic of P. Diddy's "thing for feet" when it got brought up.

You can immediately see the creep factors in her facial expressions and her body language simultaneously as she says these following phrases in her own words:

First, she protectively pulls her head further away from Diddy when she says "What do you mean?..."

And then she quickly draws a conclusion by saying: "...a fetish" as her facial expression instantly changes from inquisitive into one of those classic creeped out looks where she grits her teeth big and the corners of her lips point downward like an accentuated frown. She even turns her face away from him and looks down as she ponders her conclusion for a short moment.

...A true uncompromised knee jerk reaction from a hot woman indeed!! I loved the uncaged realism & I wonder if there were any thoughts of disgust going thru her mind.

You can see her initial reactions for yourself by skipping to position 6:25 in the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBOe-rFmKSk

OH MY FREAKIN GAWD, I can only imagine how she would've held that sick frown for me if I was on there and I was sporting a pup tent in my seat, because she certainly would not have paid me the same respect that she did for P. Diddy (by quickly realizing she was frowning at a big time celeb on prime time) LOL! She would've held that instinctive disgust and she probably woulda looked me straight in the eyes and followed it up with something like: "Are you okay dude?", which would've been embarrassing but probably made my pup tent twitch a little, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

She is so freakin sexy IMO, especially when she is being frank and candid. Amazing woman and I wish I could date her feet in real life just to see her look at me like that every single night (real & honest)!

Ok Tyler good post..
First there is a gigantic photo of P.Diddy near 42nd and Broadway in New York City..I wasnt able to view the video but maybe he was "chillin" about the fetish.

Funny thing. The the lady in your avatar,her facial expressions appears to mimics Kates responses..
Good work bro..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
The the lady in your avatar,her facial expressions appears to mimics Kates responses..

OH YES, I think ur exactly right LOL!

Did not even think of that til just now, but yeah, the corners of their lips go down exactly the same way in disgust, Hee hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links