Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celeb Initially Disgusted by Celeb on Jay Leno over Foot Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celeb Initially Disgusted by Celeb on Jay Leno over Foot Fetish
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this recent interview on youtube w/P. Diddy and Kate Beckinsale and I have to say I loved her genuine initial reaction to the topic of P. Diddy's "thing for feet" when it got brought up.

You can immediately see the creep factors in her facial expressions and her body language simultaneously as she says these following phrases in her own words:

First, she protectively pulls her head further away from Diddy when she says "What do you mean?..."

And then she quickly draws a conclusion by saying: "...a fetish" as her facial expression instantly changes from inquisitive into one of those classic creeped out looks where she grits her teeth big and the corners of her lips point downward like an accentuated frown. She even turns her face away from him and looks down as she ponders her conclusion for a short moment.

...A true uncompromised knee jerk reaction from a hot woman indeed!! I loved the uncaged realism & I wonder if there were any thoughts of disgust going thru her mind.

You can see her initial reactions for yourself by skipping to position 6:25 in the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBOe-rFmKSk

OH MY FREAKIN GAWD, I can only imagine how she would've held that sick frown for me if I was on there and I was sporting a pup tent in my seat, because she certainly would not have paid me the same respect that she did for P. Diddy (by quickly realizing she was frowning at a big time celeb on prime time) LOL! She would've held that instinctive disgust and she probably woulda looked me straight in the eyes and followed it up with something like: "Are you okay dude?", which would've been embarrassing but probably made my pup tent twitch a little, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

She is so freakin sexy IMO, especially when she is being frank and candid. Amazing woman and I wish I could date her feet in real life just to see her look at me like that every single night (real & honest)!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a little bitch!
First of all you can tell the interview questions had been gone over before he came out. He knew what Jay was referring to when he asked about his fears.

Piddly glances down at Kate's shoes and shoots her a look. She sees this and is on the defense.

He says he has a "foot thing", and Kate recoils probably thinking he has something wrong with his feet. After he blabbers on a bit, she then clarifies it as a fetish.

Since she is still on the defense, she wants to prove she doesn't have the dreaded longer second toe. She actually tells duddly to look at her feet, he holds his hands up and squeels in a high voice "no!".

So what could've been a classic clip of Kate's foot fresh out of her stinky high heel on display, turns into another lame celeb sputtering and stammering and trying to put a spin on his fetish.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. Don't worry about Kate....they always come around. A girl will do anything for their guy...remember that fellas!

I love the part where Sean Combs say's " I may not get a kiss on the first date, but i'm going to see those feet, one way or another" haha.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too funny!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A FAR cry from the Dear and Beautiful Shannon Elizabeth! When she was on the Leno show and Enrique Iglesias confessed his love for feet - she cheerfully removed her boot and put her beautiful foot right in his hands and lap. Smiling all the while. She also offered up BOTH feet to a guy on that shitty "Man Show" when he mentioned feet. Took off both boots and let the guy give her a thorough foot massage.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a rap mogul large and as powerful as Diddy, he sure came off timid about his fetish especially in the way his fetish was thrown out there and it seemed like he used what might have been a turn-off for him [second longer toe] to ease some of the possible humiliation. A different strategy, once it's out there mention something about feet that you do not like. It's actually kind of smart, but still wish he wasn't as timid. To me, that was Diddy in rare form.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
She also offered up BOTH feet to a guy on that shitty "Man Show" when he mentioned feet. Took off both boots and let the guy give her a thorough foot massage.

Wow I've never heard of this, I must see it..
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
She also offered up BOTH feet to a guy on that shitty "Man Show" when he mentioned feet. Took off both boots and let the guy give her a thorough foot massage.

Wow I've never heard of this, I must see it..
holy cow, and i agree shannon elizabeth is an absolute gem! i would love to see her offering both her feet to that guy on the manshow!! if anyone can find the vid, please do post it asap [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read somewhere that he hasn't got a fetish, and that he hates toes!!!

read it in the london metro like 2 days ago!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
For a rap mogul large and as powerful as Diddy, he sure came off timid about his fetish especially in the way his fetish was thrown out there and it seemed like he used what might have been a turn-off for him [second longer toe] to ease some of the possible humiliation. A different strategy, once it's out there mention something about feet that you do not like. It's actually kind of smart, but still wish he wasn't as timid. To me, that was Diddy in rare form.

yeah if you come off insecure about the fetish that that will make the chick insecure

just goes to show everybody has insecurities, even diddy

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt watch the clip but I more into my women liking the fact that Im into feet. Reacting in a disgusted way makes me want to punch her in the face. But that's just my opinion.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

yeah if you come off insecure about the fetish that that will make the chick insecure

just goes to show everybody has insecurities, even diddy

It doesn't sound like a fetish, just a preferance. And he was joking....I don't think it came off timid at all. Come on...which one of us here would tell that hottie next to him to keep her shoes on? It was all in fun!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I didnt watch the clip but I more into my women liking the fact that Im into feet. Reacting in a disgusted way makes me want to punch her in the face. But that's just my opinion.

You're not the only one who shares that opinion, my friend. That's exactly why I was so confused reading the previous post by Tyler D. [Confused]

That being said....I sincerely hope Kate's husband isn't a footman!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diddy said "a foot fetish" kinda under his breath before she did. She didn't just call it that out of the blue.

BTW, I agree with him, the long second toe is kind of a turn off for me, not a deal breaker though.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up with Shannon; down with Kate.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links