Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I LOVE big feet on a woman! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I LOVE big feet on a woman!
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as glabrous has rightly said....

they have to be wide if they're going to be big.

big, wide, fleshy, smelly feet......... perfect!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a bit of a giantess fetish, correct me if I'm wrong

very cool

I like a large variety of sizes of female feet

from 6-13 + or minus 2 either side lol, depends on her foot shape too though, high ballerina style arches are preferable, I also prefer a narrow heel

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big,small,medium does not matter to me i love em all!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bruce4c5nf3d6:
sounds like a bit of a giantess fetish, correct me if I'm wrong

...for me, yes, wrong... I don't need here to be gigantic, jus' them feets... go figure...

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they are pretty feet above age I'll take em any size.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain
Member # 33551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet are size 10 to 11 depending on the shoe maker and the only comments i've ever had about them were jokes about how big they are and how silly they look. Until very recently it never occurred to me that someone could possibly find my feet attractive - where have you all been all this time?......

Seriously, as someone who was perpetually made fun of regarding my feet, it would have been nice just one time to have someone tell me they thought my feet were nice looking. So for any of you guys out there who are shy about it - don't under estimate how nice it would be for a woman to be told that her feet are beautiful.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Porcelain...lets see how pretty ur feet are [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small is good, but I appreciate large because there is more surface to hold the smell.
Shape is just as important, though.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedlll
Board Regular
Member # 23555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedlll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys are picking up the trash, lol j/k, I'll take the small ones.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
sez porcelain:
My feet are size 10 to 11 depending on the shoe maker and the only comments I've ever had about them were jokes about how big they are and how silly they look. Until very recently it never occurred to me that someone could possibly find my feet attractive - where have you all been all this time?......

**...er, here? Where're you at?? [Wink]

quote:
Seriously, as someone who was perpetually made fun of regarding my feet, it would have been nice just one time to have someone tell me they thought my feet were nice looking. So for any of you guys out there who are shy about it - don't under estimate how nice it would be for a woman to be told that her feet are beautiful.
**...on those rare occasions when I've had the opportunity to be appreciative, I have... getting to believe me - another story entirely. And - - there's also the "you LIKE these? What's WRONG with you??"
go fig....

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big female feet can be beautiful. Ms. Tierra and Princess Lyne both have great size 10s...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to lick and sniff some big female feet. like for instance a tall hot blonde basketball player who is athletic and wears size 17s!!!! now that would be heaven to get a footjob from those monsters LOL

my little dick would be dwarfed fer sure fellas!! would look pretty pathetic next to her giant shrines!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Intrigue
Board Regular
Member # 33952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Intrigue   Email Johnny Intrigue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet and a nice nail bed are a huge turn on. They make my brow sweat and they make my heart beat accelerates. I love seeing big fet in thong sandals in a bright polish like red or orange.

--------------------
I Am Who Am

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on this and Porcelain; I'd love to see you post some pics of your big beautiful feet somtime. :-)

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always enjoyed women with bigger feet as long as they are well maintained and well proportioned.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links