Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When you see sexy feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When you see sexy feet
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
The most I ever do is steal a few looks and that's about it.

Ditto.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
The most I ever do is steal a few looks and that's about it.

Heh. Wish I could say the same but seriously, sometimes I see a pair and I think I have to look long enough to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Then I wonder how I managed to stay conscious [Thud]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to play "20 Questions"

Did she see me?

Is she ignoring me?

Any chance she's teasing me? (i.e. dangling)

Anyone else notice me staring? [Eek!]

Do they smell? [Mmm]

Does she think I'm a perv? [Confused]

etc....etc....

[ March 09, 2009, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seeing pretty feet doesnt warrant any action on my part.

If I saw something brillant that turned all my switches on, I prob would have some hand relief that night at home and prob would remember that sight for a lonnnnnnnnnng time...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
umm.. i usually take a good look if the feet are attractive.. and then move on.. and thats about it.

Same [Big Grin]
Just appreciate really [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZFootPerv
Board Regular
Member # 34097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZFootPerv   Email AZFootPerv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first moved to Arizona from Washington, I was at a constant state of arousal since every woman here wears sandals or flip flops 10 months out of the year. I would have to seek relief constantly. Now I can deal with it better and wait till I get home a replay it in my mind. I also will nab the occasional photo.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
hey everyone, i would just like to know what other footguys have done when they see sexy feet out and about shopping/in the street?

I have often found myself so turned on by a particular ladies feet that i have taken a trip to the nearest restroom to give myself some hand relief.

Usually i wait till i get home, but on the odd occassion i dont!

What do you do?

It all depends on my situation. If I have a camera and I think I can get away with snapping a shot, then I'll go for it. Sometimes I'll complement her, and a few times, I've just went up and started massaging them.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...admire from a distance thats it. But to the people who run to the bathroom and jerk off..fuck man...get a g/f or something. You can't honestly think it's not a problem relieving yourself in a public bathroom? Think about it, a "tit guy" doesn't run into a bathroom and jerk off because he saw a chick with nice tits now does he?
I mean use some self control, wait til ya get home for eff sakes...because if someone walks in on you wanking it what do you plan on saying??

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
umm.. i usually take a good look if the feet are attractive.. and then move on.. and thats about it.

Same [Big Grin]
Just appreciate really [Smile]

x3
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go crazy, develop an alter ego(so I can refer to myself in the third person), and start filming... I still watch feet that I saw years ago, hell...I might just watch them again tonight! It just occurred to me how creepy I can be... [Joint]

www.clips4sale.com/store/15722

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links