Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When you see sexy feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When you see sexy feet
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone, i would just like to know what other footguys have done when they see sexy feet out and about shopping/in the street?

I have often found myself so turned on by a particular ladies feet that i have taken a trip to the nearest restroom to give myself some hand relief.

Usually i wait till i get home, but on the odd occassion i dont!

What do you do?

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have actually been caught staring at some beautiful feet at the mall it is akward when they call you out but hey i will probably never see them again so who cares=. I have actually taken pics in public with my cell before.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Foot Man:
I have actually been caught staring at some beautiful feet at the mall it is akward when they call you out but hey i will probably never see them again so who cares=. I have actually taken pics in public with my cell before.

i have done that too. especially when i was in italy! it seems italian women have some of sexiest feet in the world. maybe its because they take such good care of themselves

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My usual reaction is to:
1) get as long and close a look as I can. If I'm by myself I'll follow for quite a while.
2) take cell photos if possible.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually like to prolong my pleasure and wait till i get home to take care of myself and just replay the images in my mind... Plus it leaves out any awkward moments that may occur in public restrooms...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

me personally, i enjoy the thrill of masturbating in that kinda situation

--------------------

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mainly admire what shoes they're wearing. But whatever you like.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would usually masterbate when i got home thinking about her feet, what makes it hotter is thinking that she has no idea some guy is masterbating to her feet.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.. i usually take a good look if the feet are attractive.. and then move on.. and thats about it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
If there no guy around I usually tell them they have absolutely beautiful toes and try to set up a date if we have a cool conversation.

i've got used to getting weird looks that it doesn't bother me anymore. i find some women appreciate it [Smile]

--------------------

jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
funny.....I never get wierd looks.Alot of thank yous and nice smiles....................

well you have to pick the ones who are likely to be receptive to such comments

--------------------

Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just try to stop staring..which never works.. if i am alone i try to get a pic on my cell.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say we start another candid thread this is too much!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most I ever do is steal a few looks and that's about it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually when I see pretty feet in public, I'll just go home and search online for videos of feet that are similar to theirs. For example, if I see a girl with long toenails, I'll search for long toenails and take care of myself from there. I don't think I would need to handle that problem immediately.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links