Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Leaving heels at work...what would you do? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Leaving heels at work...what would you do?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepy..... Geez. Don't be that creepy guy. Chat her up. Make her laugh. Be a challenge. Ask her out and hook up with her. Don't be that strange guy we see on the news for stealing a pair of women's shoes.

This is the reason why foot fetish has this creepy connotation to it.
Just my 2 cents

GQguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95LhWSJPmU

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thought remains the same, if you can get a whiff then maybe thats good enough. As said earlier its not worth risking your job for. Plus it can be a major turn off and gross her out. No bueno Bro.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Chat her up. Make her laugh. Be a challenge. Ask her out and hook up with her.

lol, opinion [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a sniff and keep us updated
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Chat her up. Make her laugh. Be a challenge. Ask her out and hook up with her.

lol, opinion [Roll Eyes]
No. Good advice. That's how men in the real world act when they want a woman. You can take her shoes......but i'll take the girl. It's funny, how would you feel if some homosexual male stole your shoes over the weekend to get off with? You'd feel violated right? So why do it to someone else? I believe in supporting my fellow foot lover and stealing shoes is not the way to go about it. Date her. I'm not a smelly foot guy but wouldn't it be better to smell her feet straight up?
Crazy how one's sense of reality can be warped. It makes sense to steal her shoes over the weekend but doesn't make sense to attract her and ask her out? Right.....
This sort of behaviour only begets more of the same. At least if you talked to the girl and it didn't work out you could take the lesson learned to be more successful with the next woman. The guy that steals the shoes is still alone and I bet his self esteem isn't too high either because he knows he's being a creep. He gets better at stealing shoes. Which guy do you think women prefer....the seasoned shoe theif or the guy that has a little experience with women?
Unless you've got a collection of bad ass prestine condition Jimmy Choos the theif is out of luck.
Of course this is just my opinion based on REALITY.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be careful and do as you wnt with them. But remember that DNA is forever so if you ever are suspected and they test them you will be the "foot freak" or worse you could be fired. Hmmm its a tough call and maybeit wouldn't get that far but i know how irresistible it can be. Women leave their snow boots and shoes all over where i work also but i cannot risk anything...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't do it. where i work at, the girls leave there shoes and flip-flops in the back where the dish room is. i could do it, but i won't. the girls think i'm a creep anyway, so why risk it any further???

best advice: don't do it.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not yours or your significant others so you should do nothing with them.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with many of the voices here: It's a really bad idea and you are, by far, better off doing nothing.

If you have already decided to succumb to the temptation (I suspect you already know what you are going to do about this whether it is something or nothing), be very careful - past the point of paranoia. Now is not a time to go job hunting, especially with a job reference that includes, "Tendency to whack-off into women's shoes".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well believe me bro...I've been there..got to be honest I've snuck a sniff before...if theres nobody around go for the sniff...but more than that is pushing it...it also all depends on the area where her shoes are...but definetly need to consider the risk involved...

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
the girls think i'm a creep anyway,

Why?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Hey if giving them a sniff excites you, then go for it. I personally can't condone anything more.

FF

AGREED! [Thumbs Up]

You don't want things to get too weird. Lord knows I've sniffed @ least two or three pair, and I work for a Doctor's office! There's one physician in particular who conveniently leaves several pairs of shoes under her desk--for days at a time. {i'm a sneaky bastard!} Some of us have it easy. However, I'm beginning to wonder if she suspects anything, b/c half of 'em are gone!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great suggestions guys!! Thanks

Well i didnt want to be too daring the first time doing this so on Friday i did what most of you recommended and took a few nice sniffs. i was actually a bit lucky. It appears that the may have worn them that day because there was a pleasant odor. i also dragged my tongue across the inside because she normally does not wear hose and usually puts them right on to her sexy bare feet.
My only regrets were that i didnt walk by her cube earlier that day to confirm she did have those heels on and whether she was wearing pantyhose or not. im guessing that she didnt because i did get a hit of a salty taste from them when i licked the inside.

Either way i really enjoyed it and now will plan for the next phase which is take them one night im working late and bring them to my computer room to really work on them.

WIll keep you guys posted.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fast lick is in order.Get it done or you will regret it,plus it makes great fucking fuel!!!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good gravy!!! people....lol

Dude, just get a quick sniff to satisfy your curiosity and move on. period...enjoy the stink and DON'T get caught;-)

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links